Bad Person

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jin Ae-ah~ Let's go to karaoke tonight?" Taehyung excitedly asked you as you guys finished work early that day. But you hesitated which made Taehyung furrowed his brows because normally you would agreed without even thinking. And Jimin and Jungkook were as confused as Taehyung.

 

"I'm sorry guys. I'm busy tonight." You told them, feeling apologised. They wouldn't be mad or something if you were just busy, but the thing was they felt like there was something else going on that you didn't want them to know. You can't lie so you didn't even want to come up with any excuse.

 

"What are you doing tonight?" Jimin asked you and you didn't know how to answer him which made them even more suspicious of you. It wasn't like you had something to hide from them, it was just that you didn't want to say it in front of Jimin because you knew you would end up hurting him again.

 

"She has a date tonight." Yoongi who just came out of the meeting room announced which made the three of them turned their attention to Yoongi. They were confused of why would Yoongi knew about it and they didn't. They thought that you were awkward with Yoongi so why would he was the only one  to know that you had a date?

 

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked curiously as he couldn't think of anyone at that moment. Who could it be? He had no idea but Jimin was different, he kind of got an idea of who could it be. And he hoped that his intuition was wrong at that moment. He didn't want it to be that person, more than anyone, he feared that person.

 

"Me." Yoongi simply responded to Jungkook's question and walked toward his desk which was in front of yours. You just said there feeling even more awkward as Jungkook and Taehyung just gave you those shocked looks. It wasn't like they hated the idea of you two dating or anything but it just happened out of nowhere that it surprised them.

 

Jimin didn't say anything or showed any dissatisfaction and just stared at Yoongi calmly. He thought that it was Yoongi anyway. He just watched Yoongi made his steps towards you as he handed you your jacket. Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to tease Yoongi and you from the way Yoongi treated you sweetly but they were afraid they would hurt someone's feeling. So they just remained calm and quiet. Even though inside, they were dying to say something.

 

"Are you ready to go?" Yoongi asked you and you just nodded a little. It was still awkward at first. But you didn't hate the feeling, not that Yoongi hate it either. He just smiled at you and handed out his hand so you could grab it. You hesitated for a second but noticing Taehyung's face, mouthing you to just grab it so you did.

 

The moment you grabbed that hand, you had that weird yet familiar feeling. You used to feel secure every time you held that hand and you still do. You used to feel like you were the only one for him by the way he grabbed your hand and weirdly you still felt like that. And it wasn't just your illusion, you were still the only one for him. 

 

Yoongi never even looked at another woman after breaking up with you nor he felt like he should find himself a woman to keep him company. No matter how lonely he was by himself, he felt like he was better off by himself if that person wasn't you. But little did he knows, you felt the same way. If it wasn't Yoongi, you preferred being alone, eating alone, sleeping alone.

 

 

"Why is your hand so cold?" Yoongi asked you as you two were in the elevator. Your hand wasn't that cold before so why did it become so cold? He was concerned about your health and everything but he didn't really know how to express his feeling... as always. He sounded like he was judging you but you knew that he didn't mean it that way.

 

"You're just the cold-hearted one." Instead of answering him, you dissed him. You just said what you always wanted to say to him and didn't even look at him. Yoongi was just amused by your respond and smiled a little. And thought that you were cute, acting like you were mad at him. But you both knew that you couldn't get mad at him for very long.

 

"Are you going to be like this all day?" Yoongi asked you but you didn't answer and just went into his car. You closed the door and Yoongi just let out a small smirk, thinking that you must be holding grudge against him all these years. He just went inside the car as well and stared at you.

 

You were looking straight but you could tell that he was looking at you. You wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter