Rookie PD

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You sighed out of nervousness and excitement as it was your first time at work and you wanted to do well. You stepped inside BTS, the broadcast station and headed to your department which was variety department. You didn’t know your way around and was quite lost by yourself. You wanted to ask someone but they seemed too busy to even notice you so you just figured it out by yourself.

 

Finally, you found the office where you supposed to work and you went inside but it seemed like there was no one, they must be all in the meeting room. You didn’t feel so good as you were stressing out at that moment, realising that you were late. You knocked the door and went in, you bowed down first thing first but then you realised that your boss wasn’t there yet and there were just many rookies PD.

 

Then you noticed Jimin and smiled at him as he waved at you brightly, you were about to wave back but then you saw the person who was standing by his side and you were just surprised to even do anything. He was smiling at you but you still have that shock look on your face. You just walked toward Jimin and stood next to him, using Jimin as the wall to separate you from the other one.

 

“What is he doing here?” You asked Jimin the obvious question and Jimin just laughed at you a little, knowing why you were acting like that but he didn’t answer you because someone else answered it for him. Even though you whispered to Jimin, Taehyung could hear it clearly.

 

“I’m here to work Of course.” Taehyung said cheerfully and you realised that he hasn’t changed at all. He seemed super happy like he used to be. It was the first time at work for both of you but unlike you, Taehyung wasn’t nervous at all, not even a little bit.

 

Then the boss came in and you all started the meeting. You were sitting next to Taehyung as Jimin wasn’t a rookie so he has other works to do. You were awkward around Taehyung at first as it was the first time you have seen him in like 7 years. But it didn’t feel bad at all to meet him again, because it wasn’t like you two still have feeling for each other, it wasn’t that bad.

 

“Let’s get along, Jin Ae-ah.” Taehyung turned to you when the meeting was over and put out his hand and you just shook it. He smiled at you and you smiled back at him. It has been a long time since you heard him called your name.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Jin Ae-ah!” Taehyung called you as he was running after you. You stopped when you heard his voice and just stood there and waited for him. He stopped in front of you and tried to catch his breath. You just watched him and laughed at how cute he was.

 

“Why are you laughing?” He asked you, still smiling; you wondered how he could smile all the time. But you wouldn’t complain since you liked it better when he smiled. You just shrugged and continued to walk and Taehyung just threw his arm around your shoulder and walked together to school.

 

“Wait for your boyfriend~” Taehyung said, proud to tell the world that you two were dating. And you just smiled and let him said whatever he wanted.

 

The whole school knew that you two were dating. Who wouldn’t when all Taehyung talked about was you and only you. You were his first love and he was yours. Most of the guys admired Taehyung for dating a charming girl like you while girls envied you for dating a handsome and funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter