If only

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback

 

You came down from your apartment, wanting to go out and had your dinner but you noticed a familiar figure walking back and forth in front of the front gate. You smiled unconsciously when you realised who it was and went straight to him. It had only been a month since you knew that guy but somehow you already felt really close and comfortable with him. 

 

"What are you doing here?" You asked him out loud and he jumped a little in surprise, hearing your voice from behind. He turned to look at you and you just laughed at his reaction. He just pouted a little but couldn't help and smiled as well when he saw how bright you were. Even if he wanted to get mad at you for laughing at him, he couldn't bring himself to do so.

 

Yoongi didn't know what to answer you and just stared at you for a while, waiting for you to stop laughing so hard at him. He didn't know what you found so funny about his reaction but he was still glad that he made you laughed and smiled like that. But he had no idea that his presence alone already made you smiled nonstop and even his boring jokes made you laughed.

 

"Do you want me to tell you the truth or the lie?" Yoongi asked you, grinning a little and you just stared at him weirdly. You were confused at what he was saying. What did he mean by lie and truth? Of course, you wanted him to tell you the truth only since you hated people who lied but the fact that he said it like that made you wondered what the lie was.

 

"What's the lie?" You asked him curiously and for some reason, Yoongi expected you to ask him that question. He just smiled a little and it made you even more curious. You tried hard to focus because every time Yoongi smiled... you seemed to be lost in that sugar sweet smile. You already blamed him in your head for having such a stunning smile.

 

"I happen to walk pass your house." Yoongi said, grinning mischievously and you just glanced at him funnily. You wondered what that guy had in mind. You were kind of scared seeing his grin, it made you felt like he was going to make fun of you again. He always made fun of you, even though you acted like you were annoyed and irritated by it. You still liked the fact that he was giving you attention.

 

"And what's the truth?" You asked him again, was ready to be made fun of. Yoongi still had his eyes on you but you just had that cute pout on your face. Yoongi just found you really cute that he couldn't even look at you properly and avoided your eyes. It was the first time you have seen Yoongi that shy and you kind of liked it.

 

"I miss you." Yoongi answered you after hesitating for a few seconds. You doubted that you heard it right at first but seeing red tints on Yoongi's pale face. You realised that what you just heard was indeed correct and that you weren't just dreaming and imagining stuff by yourself. You didn't know how to react to him at first and just stared at him.

 

"Let's go grab dinner together." Yoongi changed the subject when he started to feel even more shy under your stare. You didn't even notice that you were staring at him and just looked away quickly when you realised you were.

 

"You pay!" You played along with him and just smiled at him. You kind of felt a little disappointed that he suddenly moved on but then again, Yoongi surprised you once more. He just burst out another thing that made you speechless at first but broke into a big bright smile and nodded shyly in agreement later.

 

"Fine, if only you agree to be my girlfriend."

 

 

That was how he confessed to you...

 

No need for the words 'I Love You' to make you know how much he loved you...

 

He was that kind of person...

 

His sweet little words and actions were all you needed to know that you were the only one for him...

 

That person, you loved him dearly.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked worriedly the moment he walked into his house, well the house of both of you. When he saw the worried and sad look on your face, he knew that something was going on, he didn't need to waste any more time to know that you weren't alright. He wondered if you were sick, if you were feeling unwell. And he was right... you didn't feel so well.

 

"Yoongi oppa..." You murmured his name and gave him that sad face which made him even more worried. Without saying another word, he just went to you and pulled you close to him and wrapped you warmly inside his embrace. He just patted your back gently, knowing that something must be wrong to make you react like that.

 

"Jin Ae-ah... what's wrong, honey?" Yoongi asked you with a concern tone and he made you faced him. You were scared to look at him straight in the eyes as you didn't know how he would react when you told him what actually happened. What if he just leaves you? You were scared. But Yoongi had no clue of what was going on and just gave you that worried look.

 

"Oppa..." You hesitated, not sure whether you should tell him or not. Because it was something that you two never really talked about. You didn't know what he was thinking about that and how he was going to react. You couldn't help but to get worried about it. But you decided to tell him anyway, it wasn't like there was another solution beside telling him, it belonged to him as well.

 

"I'm pregnant.." You told him the truth and held your breath as you were afraid of his reaction but his reaction was nothing like what you expected. You expected him to be all stressed out and would get mad at you for not being careful enough. But the Yoongi in front of you at that moment was shocked for a few seconds and just broke into a big meaningful smile and hugged you tightly then pulled back saying that he shouldn't hurt his baby.

 

You didn't know what to do and just watched your Yoongi oppa panicking all by himself, and he looked so happy and excited that it made you felt like you were literally one of the luckiest women on Earth to have Yoongi as your boyfriend, your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter