You're still the same

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were especially worried that day, the filming was a lot harder than you thought. Because it was outdoor, there were so many people that came over to see, mostly fans of the idol casts. It was hard for the staffs to control the crowds so you just went over to help them. But it really wasn't as easy as you thought.

 

"Please step back." You asked them calmly yet loudly so they can hear you but you felt like you were talking to an empty space as they didn't seem to hear you or bothered to move back at all. Instead, they kept on pushing, making it harder for you. Seeing all those fans, it reminded you of the time you dated Jungkook, so it was kind of scary, knowing how those fans would react.

 

And they started to push even harder and screamed even more when a familiar van arrived at the filming site, it was Jungkook. You didn't have to take a look to know that it was him, the fanchant was loud and clear enough. And they became wild all of suddenly when Jungkook got off the van, and pushed with all their strength as if they could get closer to their oppa.

 

One girl just pushed you to the side, you lost control and sprained your ankle, you couldn't even count all the times that you hurt your ankle. You knew exactly that your ankles were your weakness but there was nothing you could do about it. As unlucky as you were that day, not only you sprained your ankle and fell down, when you fell down you used your hand as a support which made you fractured your own wrist as well.   

 

Jimin saw you and quickly rushed to you, he was all worried, he was about to get mad which was something he rarely did. Taehyung noticed you as well and just ignored the person who was talking to him and just went straight to you. He helped you got up along with Jimin and noticed that you couldn't even stand up.

 

"I'm fine." You insisted but Taehyung just glanced at you seriously, you wondered if he got mad or something. You looked at Jimin, his expression was different from Taehyung, he looked worried, maybe he was even over worried. You really thought that you weren't hurt that much but then when you tried to stand on your own, you couldn't and you couldn't even feel your wrist anymore because of the pain.

 

"What kind of bull are you saying? You're hurting right now!" Taehyung scolded you, half-shouted and you flinched a little by his sudden lout voice. Jimin was a little taken back by Taehyung as well, but as a close friend, he knew exactly why Taehyung reacted like that. He always shouted and cussed whenever he was worried, really worried or concerned. And it wasn't like you didn't know, because you knew exactly how he felt that was why you didn't get mad at him.

 

"I'm taking you to the hospital." Jimin said but you refused as he couldn't just leave his program like that just because you got a little hurt, it didn't make sense to you. Actually you didn't even want to go the hospital, you felt like it was unnecessary but your injury was a lot more serious than you thought. And it could get worse if you just ignored it.

 

"Then Taehyung you go with her." Jimin told Taehyung and of course Taehyung would agree, he was going to take you anyway. So you just agreed as long as Jimin didn't leave his work behind. So Taehyung just picked you up and brought you to his car. While Jimin just stayed behind and stared at you worriedly.

Jungkook, on the other side, realised what happened but there was nothing he could do, he was filming, he had to act like he was having fun even though he was worried dead about you. And more than anything, Jungkook felt like it was something that has happened before, so he felt sorry...

 

Jimin tried to focus on the filming and filled up your place and Taehyung's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter