Different

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin noticed that ever since Yoongi came back you have been spacing out a lot and you looked really uncomfortable sometimes, he wondered if you felt intimidated by Yoongi. But he didn't ask you or anything as he thought that if there was something you would talk to him, like you usually did. But it was something that you didn't want to talk to him about.

 

And Jimin wasn't the only one thinking that you acted weird, even Taehyung thought so. Normally, you weren't like that but you acted all differently when Yoongi came back. And Taehyung wondered if Yoongi gave you too many works. He noticed that you didn't talk much or fooled around anymore so he was kind of worried.

 

But you weren't sick or anything, still you won't deny that you weren't different. You felt really weird around Yoongi and the awkwardness was visible between you two. And you hated that but there was nothing you can do about it. You just wanted to be yourself and not worrying about a thing but you couldn't bring yourself to do so. Why was it so hard for you to be yourself around him, when back then, he was someone that you could be true to yourself with.

 

You weren't like that with Taehyung or Jungkook but you couldn't help it but to become like that with Yoongi. Was it because of the break up? Or was it because you felt like you did something wrong? You wanted to know if he still hates you but you were too afraid to hear the answer. You wanted to talk to him, to at least ask him how has he been... but you were too scared that he wouldn't answer.

 

"Jin Ae-ah, are you not feeling well?" Taehyung came over you and asked you, worried. You looked pale so he thought that you were sick or something, or your ankle was still hurting. He looked at you worriedly and you just shook your head and smiled a little at how cute Taehyung was. He was just giving you that serious look but he looked so loveable.

 

And you may not realised but when Taehyung came over and asked you if you were okay, Yoongi took a glance at you and looked over you a little worried as well but he didn't show it. He noticed that you did look pale but he just went back to work. Even though he looked like he didn't care, he was all worried about you, thinking that you might be sick.

 

"I'm fine." You assured Taehyung, he touched your forehead and you didn't have a fever or anything so he believed you and went back to do his stuffs. You just smiled at him then you turned over to look in front of you, only to see Yoongi in the same position, not caring whether you were feeling well or not.

 

Even though you weren't sick or anything, you wanted him to worry about you like everyone else. Even though you knew that it was over between you two, you still wanted him to treat you the same way, just like back then. Even though you knew all of that... you still wanted him to look at you, to worry about you, to talk to you...

 

You just looked away sadly and went back to do your stuffs. You just sulked by yourself and Yoongi could only smiled to himself when he saw your face. Even if you and everyone else felt like Jimin knew you more than yourself, Min Yoongi, he knew you better than anyone. And at that moment, he knew that you were sulking because of him. But he still wouldn't do anything.

 

You were struggling to type your report on the computer but your right hand was still hurting so you tried to type everything with one hand, and it probably gonna take you forever. And because you were supposed to send in the report by the end of the day, you kind of panicked a little as you didn't have much time less.

 

And Yoongi saw that you were stressing out and noticed that you were just using one hand. He thought that it was stupid of you to think that you can finish everything on time by writing one letter at a time. You were always slow at typing, imagine typing with one hand. He wanted to laugh at you but he held it in, not wanting to let you see him laughing.

 

"Jin A-" Yoongi called you and wanted to tell you that he will type your report for you instead. But it seemed like he was always at a bad timing as Jimin came over and cut him off as he didn't know Yoongi was talking to you. Yoongi just rolled his eyes, a little annoyed by Jimin's presence and just went back to work as if nothing happened.

 

"Jin Ae, let me do it for you." Jimin offered you but you just smiled and ignored what he was saying and stared at Yoongi who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter