Just one day

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You just sat there and glared at the three guys in front of you who just woke up. They avoided your eyes contact knowing that you were mad at them. Jimin just sat quietly next to you, not saying anything as he was still feeling sad from earlier. He didn't show his emotion but anyone could tell that he wasn't feeling well.

 

"Kim Taehyung, when are you going to grow up seriously?" You glared at Taehyung and he just gave you that puppy face. You scolded him for being irresponsible and created some kind of game that made everyone became like that. You were also feeling bad, because of the four of you, Jimin was having a hard time.

 

Taehyung wanted to speak up but you didn't let him. You knew that if you let him speak up, he would come up with all kind of excuses and your head would hurt even more than it already did. You just wanted to scold them then fed them later like you planned. You weren't thinking of getting into an argument or anything.

 

"Jeon Jungkook, what were you thinking? You're an idol! Do you want to ruin your image?" You turned to face Jungkook who was staring at you, guilty. You scolded him for not thinking about his celebrity statue, what if he got into a fight or something when he was drunk? He would ruin his own image for that. He just looked down when you scolded him, knowing that you were right.

 

Then when it was your turn to scold Yoongi, you hesitated at first and the three guys just stared at you and Yoongi for a moment as well. They wondered if you were going to scold and yell at him too, just like you did to them. Taehyung was sure that if you didn't scold Yoongi, he was going to accuse you of being unfair.

 

"And you... don't you know that your stomach is bad?" You wasn't exactly scolding him, instead, it felt like you were worrying about him. Yoongi couldn't help but showed a little subtle smile when you said that. You tried to sound like you were  yelling at him but it didn't work. You kind of mentally face palmed yourself when you realised how worried you sounded instead of angry.

 

"We see who you like more..." Taehyung teased and you just turned and glared at him. Even though he was just mumbling, you could clearly heard what he was saying. Jungkook and Taehyung just rolled their eyes at what you said to Yoongi as they knew you still cared about him. Jimin didn't say a thing, he felt like he didn't have the right to say anything either.

 

"Then I'm going first." Yoongi spoke up as he felt like he should leave. When you heard what he said, you wanted to stop him and told him to eat first, because you knew that he wouldn't eat anything if he just left like that. But you didn't say a word, you felt like you didn't have the right to tell him what to do anymore, it was different from before.

 

"Just eat first. Someone has been worrying about you all morning." Jimin stopped Yoongi and said those words as if they were nothing. When in reality, those words were killing him, but he couldn't help it but stopped Yoongi from leaving when he knew how much you were worried about Yoongi. And by seeing your face when Yoongi said he wanted to leave, he felt like he should at least do something about it.

 

Hearing what Jimin said, everyone was staring at you but you just stared at Jimin, sadly. You felt bad yet again, it wasn't just painful for him, it was painful for you too. Yoongi just sat back down as Jimin asked for, because he knew who Jimin was referring to when he said those words. But for some reasons, he wished that you would be the one that spoke up and stopped him instead of Jimin.

 

And so you just went to get their food and fed them. You wanted to feed Jimin too but he refused and said that he would get going as he was tired but actually he felt like he didn't belong there. And you knew exactly how he felt so you didn't try to stop him and said that you would send him off so you went down stairs with him.

 

But in the dining room, Taehyung and Jungkook kept discussing about what happened earlier and  by discussing, I meant talking bad about you behind you back. Taehyung kept saying that you were being biased toward Yoongi and all. He was just joking but at the same time he wanted to tease Yoongi by saying those words in front of the guy.

 

Then Taehyung got a text and when he looked at it, he just started laughing by himself, so Jungkook and Yoongi just looked at him weirdly. He got a text from his friend Namjoon, who just broke up with his girlfriend a while ago and he complained that women always needed to know the reason for everything. And when she asked him why he wanted to break up with her, he didn't know what to say.

 

Taehyung showed the text to the guys and they all agreed, and at the same time, Taehyung wondered what make a person break up with another person beside the reason that there was no more love. He was cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter