Peaceful (?) dinner

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thanks you for your hard work.” You said nicely, bowing down to the staffs when the first filming was finished. You kept smiling knowing that your first broadcast went quite smoothly. You were satisfied with yourself and Jimin was secretly proud of you as well. Taehyung came over you and gave you a high five; you just kept on smiling at him until Taehyung looked at you weirdly.

 

“Why are you so happy ?” Taehyung asked you and you just shrugged, not sure why you were that happy. Maybe it was because your dream came true. Taehyung just found it cute and let you be, he always loved your smile, it made him happy, it made everyone around you happy as well.

 

“I didn’t know this is your dream.” Taehyung stated, looking at you with those forever charming gaze. You just nodded a little; you didn’t know it was your dream either. Actually it hasn’t been that long since you realised what you wanted to do. But thank to that person, you started to have a dream and now, you’re living that dream.

 

“Guys, let’s go grab dinner together.” Jimin came out and invited both of you, who were his friends for a long time already. Jimin was glad that the three of you got to hang out again, it has been a while. And he kind of missed the old time, not that he ever forgot the old time either.

 

“Can I join too?” Before you and Taehyung can answer, Jungkook came over, wanted to tag along, you had no problem with Jungkook hanging out with you but Taehyung was the one that didn’t like the idea and as expected he wouldn’t hide his feeling.

 

“No.” Taehyung just bluntly said and you stared at him, confused. You have never seemed Taehyung that rude with someone before. He has always been nice and friendly and everyone just loved to be with him. You didn’t understand why he was acting like that towards Jungkook who he had never met before. But on the other side, Jimin kind of got why he was acting that way and he wondered if it really bothered Taehyung that much, the fact that Jungkook used to date you.

 

Jungkook was caught off guard when Taehyung said that, he thought the latter was friendly and easy-going as he saw how Taehyung acted with the others. He didn’t expect the friendly looking guy to give him that gloomy look. But Jungkook didn’t care at all and just moved on, acting like he didn’t hear a thing Taehyung said and just stared at you, waiting for you to say yes. Because he knew you will.

 

“Why not? It would be fun.” Instead of you, Jimin answered instead, while smiling brightly at Jungkook. And you just nodded and smiled as well, while Taehyung just pouted, he supposed to look angry but instead he looked cute and you just laughed at him and dragged him with you. Jungkook noticed how close you were with Taehyung and thought that maybe he was your best friend.

 

 

 

“Let’s order this one since Jin Ae likes it.” Taehyung said loudly and clearly as if he wanted to show off to someone that he knew you quite well. And that someone was none other than the innocent Jeon Jungkook who had no idea why that Taehyung guy seemed to have something against him, did he do something wrong?

 

“Then let’s order this too, Jin Ae likes spicy food.” That time it was Jungkook who accepted Taehyung challenge and showed off that he knew you as well. You were just staring at them as if they were insane, well they acted like ones. Jimin just laughed at them, he thought that it was funny how they were fighting about who knows you better. They kept doing that for a while until Jungkook decided to stop the nonsense fight.

 

 “Why do you act like you know Jin Ae noona more than me?” Jungkook as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter