HZTKJM - Hyung

I ❤ U

 

The loud sound of thumping and banging caught his attention. He tried to have a better listening to it. He came nearer and stopped before the wall. His eyes rounded bigger. Those were obviously the sounds of someone got beaten!

"Useless brat! You better go back to your country before I send you to hell!!" One man voiced out.

DUKK!

A sound in which he's quite sure was from the swinging of a baseball bet, hit on something.

"Heh! Ugly! Dark! Just shoo off! Such an eyesore!"

Just then he heard the thing that he thought was a baseball bet being thrown on the ground.

He quickly moved a little bit further from his previous location as he heard footsteps coming towards his direction. He pretended to be looking at his phone. 

Two men came out from the dead end alley. They turned to the opposite direction of his, fuhh thank God! He relieved a sigh. From afar, he could see those two men who apparently were some high school students; considering their identical uniform went into a snooker club, which was quite inappropriate for underage like them.

When he made sure that those guys were no longer nearby, he immediately went into the dark alley. There, he saw a boy lying unconsciously on the ground with bruises and wounds all over his visible body parts. 

"Hey, kid! Are you okay? Kid!" He tried to call him and shook the boy's body for times, hoping that he's alive. 

***

The sun rays penetrated through the grey colored curtain, rubbing itself against his skin. 

Zitao was awakened from the feeling of strange medium hitting softly across his eyes. It stung but not hurtful. His eyeballs moved inside their eyelids and slowly, he opened his eyes. 

‘wo'zai'na'li'?(where am I?)' He thought to himself.

He tried to get up but was stopped by the sudden pain that emerged from the right side of his head. He let out a deep groan and laid back on the bed. He touched on where the pain occurred. He could felt that his head was bandaged and there's some wet marks on it, must be the iodine. 

He then felt the breeze brushing against his skin below. He looked downwards and realized that he was half with bandages all over from his left shoulder, to his left chest and ended round his stomach. Argh, they stung!

Zitao calmed himself down and thought. He thought of how did he ended up in this foreign place. The last thing that he could recalled was he, being beaten up by them in an alley. He didn't even remembered when they left. Maybe he fell unconscious right before that. 

Looking at those nice wraps around his wounds, his saviour must be a good person. All in all, he hoped that person would be a Chinese.

Just then, he heard the knob twisted and the door was pushed open slowly.

A man came into the room. 

"Oh, you're awake?" The man said with a gentle smile plastered on his face.

To Zitao's disappointment,  he's not a Chinese.

Zitao just laid on the bed quietly without answering his question. 

The man walked towards the bed and sat beside Zitao on the side edge. He then put a two plastic bags on the cabinet desk beside the bed. He rummaged inside those plastic bags and took out some polystyrenes. He opened the polystyrenes one by one only to reveal food inside them. There were rice, garlic stew chicken and some side dishes. 

Zitao gulped upon seeing those food. It's been a while since he last ate a full course meal. Usually he will eat just ramen and sometimes rice wraps. Well, being a foreign person living in a foreign country all by himself sure is hard and requires a lot of sacrifices. But, what he could even do? What happened, has happened. 

After that, the man took a glass that was originally put on the desk. He poured some mineral water into the glass and put it back on the desk, beside the polystyrenes.

With a very sweet smile, the man offered Zitao to eat.

"You must be hungry. Come, let's eat," he said.

But, Zitao ignored him. Even though he did understand Korean, and could speak a little bit of it, but he just kept quiet and closed his eyes, pretended to be sleeping. Before that, he managed to give the man his killer sharp glance on which it made the man's smile faded a little bit.

The man gave a a light sigh. He rubbed Zitao's hair before getting up. "It's okay. You must still be in pain. I'll leave the food here, so just eat whenever you wanted to. And I'll be outside, call me if there's anything you need. Don't move too much," he said and started to walk to the door.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Kim Junmyeon. Considering your face, I guess you're younger than me. So, you may call me Junmyeon hyung," he said before going out of the room. 

Zitao opened his eyes back when he heard the door was closed. He turned his head to the right side and his mouth.

Yumm yumm~