Kim Minseok - Cappuccino

I ❤ U

People are gathering in front of the arrival gate. Most of them are holding self-made chanting boards as a way of welcoming the stars that will arrive anytime soon. The situation is so hectic and noisy with the fans chants.

Minseok could still heard the noisiness from the other side of arrival gate even though they are actually quite far from him. He sighs as he doesn't really favor that kind of situation, too noisy and loud.

The arrival of Korea's representative group from China, EXO really did caused some ruckus between the fans. It has been a while since they went for promotions abroad and Korean fans missed them so much. 

Yeah. Korean fans missed them. And they are aware of that. But, sometimes that kind of ruckus is the one they wanted to avoid the most. They need space to breathe after their busy schedules. They are human beings after all.

And they are very tired this time. Almost 6 months promoting abroad, with non-stop concerts and showcases, accomodate between countries, practices in between, eating foreign food that sometimes didn't suit their stomachs; they literally gave off halves of their life. That's why, this time, they had requested to go out of the airport from other arrival gate that is more private. They feel sorry towards those fans that were waiting since morning, but first thing first, they need to mind their health above anything. 

They arrived two hours earlier than scheduled. Each one of them wears black shades and mouth's cover. They waste no time at the airport. They quickly go down the escalator and heading straight to the van that is waiting outside. They have about six bodyguards surrounding them, in case any unexpected things happen. But, thankfully their plan going out of the airport secretly has succeed without any interruption.

Tiredness hit them hard once they've sneaked themselves inside the van.

"Uwahh! I'm so tired!" One member named Chanyeol said while leaning on the back seat.

"Me too! God, I'm so tired! I'm so tired!" Another one called Baekhyun mumbling nonstop. His hands are scrawling below his seat, finding water bottle as he feels really thirsty right now.

Minseok gulps down the water roughly through his throat.

At times like this, Minseok could really feels that he's getting older. His energy was easily drained and he got tired more often than before. It is still not easy being the oldest one among those little brothers. You have to keep up with their pace. Sometimes, Minseok feels like giving up this career and proceed with his real ambition of being an architect, but whenever the fans called his name, and how the fans were touched with their songs, he got this special feeling triggered in his heart which had drove him forward all these times. That's why he didn't gave up and still keeping his way along EXO and the fans.

But, lately he was feeling lonely. It's been a long time since he last dating, and somehow he realized that he really needs a woman in his life. Especially when he saw his non celebrity friends whom already had their own family. Him too. He needs a companion. He wanted to have a family of his own too.

Feeling bothered by those thoughts, Minseok tucks the earphones into either sides of his earlobes and press the button PLAY on his IPod. Then he slowly closes his eyes and falls asleep while listening to JJ Lin's Cao Cao.

---

"Now, we will start the fan signing event. Everybody, please stand in one line and take out the albums beforehand. Do not push each other and please don't try any dangerous attempt," the MC announced with a strict tone.

Today is the fan signing day. Each member will sign on EXO albums that the fans brought with them. They won't usually do this kind of event, but this was specially requested by their leader, Suho as a way of appreciation towards the fans who had waited for them to come back for so long. Some of the members did complained about that since it's only been about 2 weeks after they came back to Korea, but through some brainwashing moments with Suho, they decided to do it. It's for their fans anyway.

The fan signing is going on smoothly. Minseok's hands are getting numb from signing and holding those albums, but he still keeps his smile towards each fan.

He took the album titled 'XOXO' and looked up to the fan in front of him. He was startled for a while.

Standing in front of him is a lady with the height of around 160 centimetres. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail, and she's wearing a simple outfit of a pastel pink colored sweater and light blue long denim jeans. But those are not the things that attract him, it's her smile. She is smiling shyly with her lips kept to each other, revealing a small dimple on her right cheek. And her eyes, it's not big nor small. She has double eyelids with slightly eyebag below her eyes which made them looked bigger than its actual size; and he thought they're cute. Moreover, her moderate thickness eyebrows matched perfectly with her eyes. She may looked ordinary to others, but he thought he's seeing an angel.

"Hyung!" 

Minseok was snapped back to reality when a member called Chen nudged him.

Minsek got embarrassed while the fan in front of him is giving him a confused look. He could feels his heart beats fast. ' Aish, don't look at me like that.. you're too cute~' his heart said.

He flashes a sweet smile towards the 'angel' (he thought).

"What's your name?" he asked with the most flat tone that he could produce, avoiding to sound excited while his eyes are looking straight to hers.

The fan is feeling uneasy when Minseok stares at her and her eyes are wandering to other directions. She answered hesitantly, "Song Yunhee imnida".

Minseok looked down again and started to put his best signature on the album, with a single small heart at the end of the scribble. But, weird enough he didn't wrote the fan's name together on the album. He just passes the album to the person next to him which is Tao, carefully and flashes out the last smile towards the 'angel'. The fan smiles back to him with a wider smile than before and thanked him while bowing. 

Minseok kept taking short glances towards the 'angel' when he's signing until she disappeared from his sight and that made him feels a little bit down.

---

It is the break time for the fan signing. The event will continue in about 10 minutes. 

Chen taps Minseok's shoulder to grab his attention. Minseok turns his head to look at Chen and raises his eyebrows as a sign of asking "why?".

"Why did you blurred out just now? In front of that fan who brought our XOXO album?" Chen asked while smiling slyly. 

Minseok was caught off guard. He didn't expect for Chen to take interest in that issue. He is stuttering, "No-no.. it's no-nothing. Really. I'm ju-" 

That is when he sees the fan again. She's standing outside of the fansigning room with her two friends. They are giggling while looking at EXO. They must be very excited. 

'Yet you looked so shy when you were in front of us, face to face..' Minseok thought to himself without noticing that he is smiling. That was when something crossed in his mind.

He got up from his seat, ignoring the confused Chen and goes towards some staffs that are rearranging things for the fansigning. He goes near to one staff and asks for a piece of paper and a pen. Immediately, he writes something on it and gives the paper to the staff. He asks the staff to pass it to the fan without saying who is the sender. The paper was successfully passed to the girl. Minseok smiles in relief and goes back to his seat.

**

She opened the folded paper and reads the words on it.

'010-XXXXXXX, Kim Minseok'

Her eyes widens up seeing those scribbles on that small paper. Luckily, her friends are busy fangirling over Kai and D.O to even notice that the staff came to her just now. She quickly puts the paper inside her sling bag and immediately pulls out a blank expression, acting as if nothing has happened.

'What the heck was that? This must be some kind of prank!' She assumed it to herself and scans around those bunch of fans to find if there's anyone that she knew would pull that kind prank towards her. 

**

Minseok keeps his eyes on that direction. He chuckles at himself seeing her head is turning around all over the place. 'She must thought that it was a prank.'