DO KYUNGSOO - To The Dense You

I ❤ U

 

She is a dense girl. A very dense girl. I couldn't even describe how dense she can be. But, she's not dumb, not even stupid. She has brain, and she has her wit. She has all the body parts needed. She's not capped. 

But I think she does have problem with her consciousness. She's alive, that is for sure. But, how could she overlooked those things?? How could she didn't realized?? And more importantly how could she took it as a joke? That I love her. I love her with all my heart.. maybe it was me. But, what? What did I do wrong?

Maybe she is dense..

And I am dumb enough to fall in love with her.

 


 

"Hey"

"What?"

"May I say something crazy?"

"What? What? Tell me!"

"I love you"

"May I say something crazy too?"

"Yes, sure"

"I hate you. Hahahaha!"

"Jo Hae-Ra, I'm serious"

"Yeah, right! You are serious on making fun of me, aren't you? You thought I was stupid enough to get fooled by you, huh? No way,  man! I know you too well"

"No, I am not-"

"Oh, just shut up, Kyungshoo! See, I don't have time to play with you right now because I am really really reaaaallly sleepy! So, gotta go, bye!"

END CALL.

---

Ddringg.. ddringg..

Ddringg.. ddringg..

The sound of his phone ringing is really disturbing him. He rolled his body to the left and right while covering his head with the blanket, trying to block that sound from reaching his eardrums. But, it was actually already did. He knows very well who the caller is, but that just makes him wanted to avoid the call more especially after the thing that happened last night.

 

Three missed calls. He didn't answer it and that can only lead to one thing..

CLICK. 

The door was opened wide, showing a girl standing straight with her hands on the hips, looking straight to the bed.

"Do Kyungsoo!!!"

She walks towards the bed. He could hear her stomping nearer to him. Under the blanket, he shuts his eyes tightly, trying to calm his heart down.

'Please.. don't do that now..'

PLOPP.

Kyungsoo feels something weighing on his body, no, not something.. rather, it is somebody.

She did it.

The girl squashes herself onto the body that was covered wholly with blanket. She knows that Kyungsoo hates waking up, more if he was being woken up by force. So, this is the only initiative to wake him up peacefully. She's been doing this all these time and it has always worked.

"Kyungshoo-ah~ wake up~" she said cutely above the blanket. She repeated it a few times while snuggling on the body. She knows Kyungsoo will eventually wake up because he dislikes those kinds of acts towards him.

"Jo Hae-Ra.." Kyungsoo spoke from under the blanket.

She stops snuggling. "Hehe~ wake up!" She said while grinning and continued her snuggles.

Kyungsoo is clenching his grips of the blanket. His heart is going to burst. And so is his tears. His feeling is in mess. Sad.. anger.. regrets.. confused.. they were all mixed up.

No. No more. He won't compromise to any of this any more. He can't.

Kyungsoo pulls the blanket off of him, making the girl got shoved off from him as well. She fell on the floor.

"Yahh!" She shouted to him and rubs her buttocks.

He got up and stares straight at the wall. He tries not to look at her even though he knows that she got hurt.

"Get out" he said in his deep tone.

The girl's eyes widen up. "What??" She asked while getting herself up. She pushes Kyungsoo's left shoulder as a sign of dissatisfy, "Ya! What did you just said? Say it again, huh! Say it again!" She pushes his shoulders again, for a few times.

His patience is reaching its peak. He closed his eyes and harshly shoves her hand off.

She was stunned. She didn't expecting him to behave like that.

"Jo Hae-Ra, I said GET OUT!" He emphasized the get out with a raised up voice.

She looks at him unbelievably. 

"May-maybe you are very tired.. I'm sorry for disturbing.. I'll go first then.. rest well, bye.."

She then took a deep breath and goes out of the room.

She has never expected this. For Kyungsoo to raise his voice towards her like that. For him to chase her out of the room rudely. And for him to actually shoved her off. Kyungsoo was usually a warmer person. Even though he doesn't talk much, but he's very considerate and gentle. No matter how he disliked any of her act, he would never be harsh like just now. He would maybe, just, frowned and being cold for a few days, then we're settled. But, what's with that?

Kyungsoo only watched as she went out of the door. He ruffles his hair and lays his body onto the mattress again. Last night's conversation keeps replaying in his head. That was the second confession that he made to her. Yet, it was once again being taken as a silly joke. He's tired. It's not like he didn't try to forget those feelings, but.. haa~ let's just say, love is blind.