To The Dense You(3)

I ❤ U

'Let's go home together. I'll wait for you outside of the gate' 

Was the message that Kyungsoo sent to her just a few hours ago. That was also the last. He didn't replied any of her messages after that. 

'What's his problem actually? God, he's such a weird and unpredictable guy..' That thought keeps lingering in her head. 

She had felt hurted enough for these past few days of him ignoring her, yet now he's asking her to go home together like nothing has ever happened. How easy of him! But, she's going to do so anyway because she really needs an explanation and she's kind of missing him too.. well, kind of..

---

As the last class ended, Hae-Ra immediately packs all of her things up and goes out of the lecture room. It's upon her knowledge that Kyungsoo hates untimely people. 

She rushes to the front gate and as expected, Kyungsoo was already there. She goes nearer towards him and heard him humming to a song. His voice is so good, that even humming could make it sounds beautiful.

Kyungsoo stopped humming when he realized that Hae-Ra is already standing beside him. He keeps a cold expression on his face without even bothers to greet her and instantly started to walk by himself.

Hae-Ra was confused. She just stands there on the same spot without following him. Should she follow him or not? He hasn't said anything. She just looks at Kyungsoo's back view that is slowly leaving her behind when that figure suddenly turns back, looking at her.

"Are you not leaving?"

Hae-Ra can't hide her happiness. She smiles widely while catching up by his side. Kyungsoo saw that. He also almost smiling, but hold it in to not seems obvious.

They walk side by side silently.

"Are you okay?" Hae-Ra asked, breaking the silence between them.

No answer.

Hesitantly,  she asked again, "Are you still mad?"

Silent.

She's not getting any answer. Kyungsoo keeps walking straight without even turning his head to look at her. It is somehow upsetting, so she just kept quiet and walks on.

She follows him obediently. When he stopped by a shop, she will too. When he got on the bus, she did too. And when he got out, she did the same.

They're walking so close that their hands keep brushing on each others'. That was intentionally done by Kyungsoo. He was determined to get an answer. And by hook or by crook he must get the answer today. 

They're getting nearer to their homes. It is only a few metres away left. This is the time!

Slowly, after some moments of hesitation,  Kyungsoo eventually slips his hand into Hae-Ra's and holds them together. 

Hae-Ra was shocked for a little while. She gives a short glance to Kyungsoo but then shook her head and pulls her hand from his grip. She is sure that doesn't mean as how she has always thought it would be. Well, fantasies are sometimes too good to be true.

Kyungsoo knew this would happen. But, he cares not. He forcibly pulled her hand and drags her towards their neighbourhood or to be precise, towards his house.

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo! What are you doing? Let me go!" Hae-Ra screamed while trying to resist him. 

Kyungsoo doesn't gives any response and keeps dragging her.

"Let me go!!!" Hae-Ra slapped his hand to make him loosen up his grip. But it didn't worked either. 

They're getting nearer and finally they has arrived at the front door. Kyungsoo stops. His hand is still holding Hae-Ra's hand. He gives a sharp gaze to her before going in.

Hae-Ra is nervous. It's not that Kyungsoo never looked at her like that, he did, several times. But, today, his presence looks creepy and his aura doesn't seems to be good. What is he going to do with her? Is he going to hit her? Or is he going to make her his slave for months? Or is he going to break their friendship? God, what did I ever do wrong to him????

Kyungsoo drags her up the stairs to his room. His parents are not at home, and they're not going to come home anytime soon since they are on a two days trip to Jeju Island. So, he's not going to take this opportunity for granted. ;)

CLICK. TUCK.

Hae-Ra's eyes widen up in shock when Kyungsoo locked the room's door. She feels her hand is lighter. That means Kyungsoo has released his grip. He's standing in front of her but he doesn't even took a glance towards her. He just turned his back and stares at the floor. She neither doesn't have any courage to approach him.

Both of them are quiet again. The atmosphere is getting awkward because they're not talking while being alone together in the room unlike how they usually would. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, what-" she was going to tap his shoulder when he suddenly cut her off.

"Wait! Let me think for a while," he said. 

Kyungsoo was so confident to settle this thing up just a few seconds ago. But now that they're here, in the room; the place where he's sure to be the most private and peaceful place for a talk, he goes blank. He is so nervous even though he was being so courageous before. And that's how he is when he got nervous. Things go blank and he can't remember anything that he has prepared. Yeah, last night he did prepare a script for today and couldn't even slept well because of that. But now, everything went to waste. He forgot all those lines and he must come up with new ones, as soon as possible.

Hae-Ra slaps his back, "Ya! I warn you, I really don't have time to play with you as my assignments are piling up. So, you better spit out what you wanna say or I'm going out! I'll count to three. One.. two.. three. I said three!" 

Kyungsoo stays silent. 

She's done and started to turn the door knob when she feels that something is grabbing her hand from behind, making her to turn over. No, it's not something, it was Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and turns her over towards him. He put his other hand on her waist and holds it firmly. 

Kyungsoo stares into her shocked eyes for a little while and eventually placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Slowly, he pulls her closer to deepen the kiss. 

Hae-Ra was startled. Her heart is pounding hard and she can feels the blood rushing through her veins.

She's not resisting, nor she's accepting. She's still in a state of confusion. But, somehow, there's something tingling in her self, and she likes it even though she doesn't really knows what it is. 

'Just let me enjoy this for a little while..' she thought to herself and slowly closes her eyes. 

Kyungsoo was totally immersed in the kiss when he suddenly remembered about something more important. He pulled out from the kiss and leans his forehead on hers'. They're both trying to grasp in some air as the kiss took quite a big portion of their oxygen. 

Kyungsoo moves his right hand and placed it on her left cheek while his left is still holding on her waist. He pulls her face a little bit up, indicating her to look at him. 

"Now.. did you get it?" Kyungsoo asked, almost whispering.

Hae-Ra looks at him, confused. "Wh-what? Ge-get what?" She stuttered. 

Kyungsoo gives out a friendly sigh as he smiled.

"Are you really that dense.. or are you pretending to be one?" He asked again.

Hae-Ra falls into the depth of confusion once again. She gives a look full of question marks to him. What? What? What?

Kyungsoo's smile gets wider. He sighed and says, "Seems like this will be my third confession then."

He leaned to her side and whispers at her ear.

"Jo Hae-Ra, I love you"

Her heart skipped a beat. She was dumbfounded. That could be considered as the most shocking news of this year for her. 

She was speechless. She blurred out and suddenly, she felt dizzy. It was when everything went pitch black.

"Ya! Hae-Ra ya! Jo Hae-Ra!"

***

"Ouch.. " I groaned.

I hold my head and lightly massage it.

"Ouch.. my head hurts.. Oh god.." 

I opened my eyes slowly and blinks a few times. The first thing I saw was the wooden colored ceiling. Wooden colored.. ehh? Wooden colored? My room's ceiling was supposed to be white colored.  And I didn't recall painting it brown. Wait. Just.. wait a minute. Isn't this.. Kyungsoo's room? His room's ceiling was wooden brown colored, just like this. 

My eyes rolled warily, looking all over the place. That was when I turned my head to the left and my eyes stop there. 

Do Kyungsoo.

He's right beside me.

Sleeping peacefully.

My eyes widen up in shock. What's going on? Why are we on the same bed?

Drastically, I kicked him off the bed. 

Kyungsoo was shocked, I could see his expression when he fell down. Well, who won't when one got kicked off while sleeping soundly. Heh 

He rub his hip and says, "Ya, Jo Hae-Ra! Why did you kick me?" 

"I should be the one to ask you that! Why were we on the same bed? Tell me!!"  I shouted at him.

Kyungsoo sigh. He looked at me. 

"Ya, can't you remember anything?" He said.

"Wha-what.. did w-we do.." I asked nervously. If there's any possibility, 'that' would be the only one..

My eyes rounded up, "Do-don't t-tell me-"

"No it's not. Look, you're still fully clothed. So, chill" As if he understood, Kyungsoo cut me off.

I look at my self. Thank God, my clothes are as how they were before.

I look back at Kyungsoo,"Then, why?" 

Kyungsoo smiled slyly and weirdly puts his forefinger on his lips, "This."

My eyebrows furrowing. Unconsciously, my fingers trailed to the lips and that's when I was snapped. I remembered! That kiss.. that confession.. 

Kyungsoo chuckled and climbs up the bed again. He sits in front of me. Tilting his head, he asks, "So.. do you remember now?"

Oh God.

I can't look him at the face. I'm so embarrassed right now. 

I turn my head to the side, avoiding his deathly stare. 

"Bu-but.. I-I didn't.. say anything yet.. right?.." I said while trying to sound as if it's nothing, but who even knows how shy am I right now.  I just hope I don't blush.

But, it seems like I did.

Kyungsoo smirked and bluntly says, "Are you sure, dear?"

My eyes widen up and my mouth gaping in awe; or should I say in shock?

***

About an hour ago..

"Ya! Hae-Ra ya! Jo Hae-Ra!"

Hae-Ra collapsed right in my arm. I bring her to the bed and lay her on the mattress. I quickly check on her breathing. Thank God, she's still alive. Then, I put the backside of my hand on her forehead to check whether she has a cold or fever. She doesn't. So, why did she fainted?  

I was about to take some water to sprinkle on her when I heard her voice.

"I.. love.. you.."

"Do.. Kyung.. Soo.."

"I.. love.. you.."

Her mumbles attracted my attention. I look at her face. What did she just said? I wait quietly to hear it again, to make sure whether I heard those words right.

is moving again. She puckered her lips while mumbling, "Chu~ chu~"

"Kyung.. Soo.. I.. love.. you.." was the last sentence she said before she fell into deep sleep.

My lips split into a wide smile. I kiss her forehead lovingly. 

I got the answer now.

I leaned towards her ear and whispers.

"Me too.. I love you." ♥