Cappuccino (3)

I ❤ U

Today is the day. 

Minseok has never been this nervous aside from when EXO did their debut stage and during their comeback stages. He's going to meet Yunhee today. He has his own preparation and since the day he asked her for a date, he keeps praying for today to go well. That's how nervous this guy is.

They promised to meet at a place near the Han River, but he actually has another place to bring her to. And that will be the real venue.

He looks at his reflection on the mirror. 

Hair: CHECKED.

Face: CHECKED.

Suits with white shirt inside: CHECKED.

Shoes: CHECKED.

Fragrance: CHECKED.

Okay, everything was checked.

"Hello, this is Minseok. I'm going now, so please make sure everything was prepared well. Thank you"

END CALL.

He turned the knob and pulls it open.

**

"Ahh~ the night breeze really feels good~" she closes her eyes as she's enjoying the wind that is comfortably hitting on her skin.

She smiles when the murmur of the wind is lightly slapping through her face. The feel is as good as how her heart feels right now. 

A special night. 

It's been quite a while since she last dated a guy. When that person called 'Minsoo' followed and greeted her on Instagram, she didn't know why, but she replied to him as she usually won't. Besides, she didn't even expected that their relationship will lead to this day. Even though he had never sent any picture of his face, but she's fine with anything as long as he's a good man. But, what assured her was that short video of his back view. His biceps. His visible biceps. She loves biceps.

She was still enjoying the breeze when she feels that someone grabbed her wrist and she is suddenly being dragged. She managed to take a brief glance at the person that is dragging her. The person is wearing a mouth mask, but she smiles as she recognized the mask. The mask has the words '민수' sewed on it and she was the one that did it for him. That was the present she delivered to him through post service during his birthday few months ago. 

She was brought to a coffee shop. He knows that she dislikes coffee, but why did he still brings her here?

"Oppa, I know this is you. Why did you bring me here? You know that I don't like coffee, right?" She said it softly but her face has an unsatisfied look on it.

Rather than answering her question, he just signing her to go inside with him and she did.

** 

Minseok pulls her to a seating spot near the glass wall so that they could enjoy watching the night view together. Yes, he thought of that, romantically.

He pulled out the chair and let her sit. Then he stands in front of her. He takes out a few small papers with notes on it and put them one by one on the table. 

First note :- 

YUNHEE-YA

Second note :-

WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW

Third note :-

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

Fourth note :-

NOT EVEN MY FACE

Fifth note :-

BUT YOU STILL CAME

Sixth note :-

THANK YOU

Seventh note :-

:)

Eighth note :-

AFTER THIS, DON'T GET SHOCKED

Ninth note :-

PLEASE BELIEVE ME

Tenth note :-

NOW, LOOK UP

 

She lookes up.

Minseok takes off his mask.

Her eyes widens up in shock. She covers with her two palms. EXO's Minseok?? What is this??

She turns around to see if there's other people inside the empty shop. What kind of prank is this??

"This is not a prank. That "Minsoo" is me, Kim Minseok. And me, bringing you here, is also not a prank. This is me, EXO's Minseok," he said to clarify the whole situation as he saw her face was full of confusion.

She stares at him for a while. Her confused look turns into a displeased one. She tugs her handbag onto her right shoulder , "I'm going" she said and begins to walk away.

Minseok grabbed her wrist and stops her. He knew this may somehow happens. He deceived her after all.

"Wait," he said.

She stopped but doesn't turns her head.

"Don't leave. At least not now. Please stay for now and makes your decision after this one last thing. Please," he begged her.

Yunhee shakes off her hand from his grip and walks back to her seat. She just sits there and throws her thoughts outside of the glass without looking at Minseok.

He understood. So, he let her by herself and walks towards the coffee counter. He took off his coat and puts on an apron along his waist and folds up his shirt's sleeves. Now, he's ready.

He brews the coffee skillfully. And he's focusing so much that he didn't realized that a pair of eyes are looking at him.

He puts the last touch on the cappuccino, fresh milk for decoration. A simple yet meaningful decoration.

He personally brings the cup of cappuccino to her. He puts it in front of her mannerly and stands beside her with the coffee tray is still in his hands.

"If you drink it, then it will be YES. But if you don't,  I will accept whatever your decision is. I didn't make it too bitter though,"he said while looking at her calmly, but inside, his heart is actually beating so fast due to nervousness.

Yunhee looks at the cup in front of her. She smiles as she read those letters. And, she takes a sip.

"You got foam on your lips," he said it shortly and immediately leans towards her. 

He kissed her. 

She closed her eyes.

And they smiled in their kiss.

--- 

He loves coffee. She disliked coffee. But she could tell that the cappuccino was the sweetest coffee she had ever tasted and those words made it clearer to her.

 

'I LOVE YOU' ♥