Cappuccino (2)

I ❤ U

It's been six days since the fan signing event ended. But, his phone is yet to receive any call from unknown numbers. 

Minseok is resting his chin on his left hand, while sitting beside the window. He is staring at the phone in front of him when Chen suddenly barged into his room.

"Minseok hyung!" Chen went into the room and sees Minseok flinched when he got in.

Chen sits on Minseok's bed.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Chen asked.

"I-I'm not doing anything.. I'm just.. er..enjoying the nature's view.."  he answered, stuttering.

Chen has that sly grin on his face again. He knows that was a lie. Minseok would always stutters when he's nervous or lying. He knew him too well since they have been working together for years already now.

"I know you were lying, hyung. Just stop denying. You're thinking about the girl from the fan signing before, aren't you?" Chen asked, starting his royal investigation.

Minseok's eyes widen up to shock. 'How did he know?'

He's getting panic, "No-no-no! I'm n-not! I'm just-"

Chen puts his palm in front of Minseok's face as a sign to stop talking.

"Stop. You know these well, that I've not only inherited my mother's frankness and cooking skills, but also her sixth sense called woman's instinct. So, stop going back and forth, and just spit out the real thing. You can never lied to me. Now, talk," Chen said and sets up his position like he's ready to listen.

Minseok lets out a light sigh. Chen is indeed one of the most matured and dependable dongsaeng, but to talk about something like love itself is very awkward for Minseok since he had never brought it up before. But guess there's nothing to hide anymore because Chen already knew it all. 

Minseok coughed a bit before he starts.

"Well.. the thing is.. I think I've fallen in love," he said while looking at the floor.

Chen smiles, "Thank god, finally! That's good, hyung! Then?"

"Then.. I've gave her my private phone number through a staff, and I knew she had received it, but.. up until now, she hasn't contact me. I wanted to contact her, but I just don't know how.. I really want to know her though.." he continued. His cheeks are flushing with red. 

Chen bursts out laughing at his statement.

"Woahh! Are those really true, hyung? Wah, I can't believe that you just said those things! Woww! Hahaha!" Chen said, still laughing.

Minseok looked up towards Chen again. 

With an unsatisfied look, he snaps, "Ya! If you're not gonna help me, just go out! Kkeojwo!"

"Hahahaha! Okay okay, relax! Don't be mad, hyung! I'm just joking!" even if Chen said so, but he is still laughing.

Minseok gives off a rough sigh and turns his head looking out through the window.

Chen calms down and continued, "Okay, I'm done. Now, back to business. Hyung, have you search for her name in SNS?"

Minseok turns back to Chen, "No." Argh! That's right! Why didn't he thought of that? For six days that he's been lingering in front of his phone, even took it beside him while sleeping, he'd never thought of finding her SNS. Kim Minseok, neon jinjja pabo!

Chen then snatched his phone and switches it on. "What's her name again?" Chen asked while opening Minseok's Instagram account.

"Song Yunhee.. ! Eh! How did you know that I knew her name?" He was surprised that Chen knows about it.

Chen only grins and said, "Hehe! Call me Chenlock Holmes. Now, let's just focus on this. Song Yunhee, isn't it?" 

Chen types the girl's name in the search box. There are a few of people with that username. Minseok's eyes were stuck on the screen as Chen scrolls down the users' list. 

"Stop!" 

Chen immediately stops.

"Try to open that username. YunMin99," Minseok points to a username.

Chen clicks on that username with EXO's image as its display picture. Luckily, it is not a private account. Chen scrolled down at the pictures and stops at one selfie picture. Well, it's a picture of three people, not exactly a selfie then. He points the picture to Minseok, "Hyung, is this her?"

Minseok takes his phone from Chen and looks at it. It's her! The middle person is her! He then looks at picture's captions.

'I saw him! I saw him! Actually, WE saw him and him and him and them! Kyaa! They looked so fine! XD Had a blast with these two at the fansigning! Oppa deul, it's been a long time~ Kamsahamnida! @seonyuri @jongin_cheon'

This is her. Really.

Minseok scrolls down to find any selfie and yeah, he found it. A picture of a lovely girl holding EXO's latest album "EXOTIC" beside her face. He reads the captions below.

'Yeahh! Finally, the album has arrived!! Kyaa! I've watched the lead track's mv and it was totally daebak! Yeorobun, please love it a lot! EXO SARANGHAJA! Arghh~the album's cover is also very pretty.. etteokhae~" 

Confirmed. This is her. This account is hers. 

A very wide smile formed on his face. Chen noticed him. He slightly pushes Minseok's arm, "Ya hyung! Wake up!"

Minseok looks at Chen and smiles awkwardly. "Hehe.."

Minseok was about to click on the FOLLOW button when Chen stopped him. He looks at him with a weird expression.

"Hyung, I've always thought that you are smart. But, in this kind of situation, you really are a fool, do you know that? Haish! How are you going to follow her with you official account? If it's not her, her friends may notice you and spread the news, as always. Then you know what will happen, right?" Chen stated it seriously.

Minseok nods, agreeing to Chen's statement.

"So.. what should I do then?" 

"Herm.. how about this? You create a new account, under a new username and follow her. After that, try to send DM to her. Ah! But I think it's better if you follow her at Twitter too because sometimes people prefer to update their current status there. And it's also better to DM there since the interface is more private. Well, you may also do both of them," Chen blurted out his ideas.

"I'll do both."

**

min_soo sent you a message.

She opens the direct messages box.

@min_soo : Hi! Nice to meet you. It's me, Minsoo again!:)

Yes, nice to meet u too, on twitter!^^

---

min_soo sent you a message.

A smile formed within her lips when she sees that username. She clicked and opens the direct messages box.

@min_soo : Annyeong!:D 

Ne, annyeong!^^

@min_soo : Yunhee-ah, are you free this Wednesday night?

Hermm.. yeah, I'm free. Why, oppa?

@min_soo : Would you go out with me?

 

And her heart bursts into pieces of flowers petals.