Kim Jongdae - We Know Nothing

I ❤ U

She tries to open the door. It's not locked. She turns the knob open and pushes the door backwards slightly.

 It is dark. Very dark. She scrawls her hands on the wall and found the light switch. She turns on the lights just to see that Jongdae is sitting quietly on the couch. He is not sleeping either, since his eyes are wide opened but he just stares blankly to the space. He didn't even turned to look at her, or maybe he didn't noticed. 

She walks towards him. There are a few liquor bottles on the table in front of him, and they were completely emptied. She then sits beside him. His face is totally blushing with red. 'God, how many bottles did he drank?'

She taps his left shoulder. "Ya, Jongdae? Why? What's wrong? You drank too much," she said while furrowing her brows, signing that she's very concerns about him. She is. 

...

No answer. His head is still looking to the front. Not giving any response to her question. She gets fed up. She reaches for his other shoulder and pulls him to face her. "Kim Jongdae, I'm asking you. What's wrong?" she asks again with a more stern tone. She looks at him in the eyes. And he did the same. Her grips on his shoulders loosening when she noticed that he is looking sharply at her. A stare like a wolf who sees its prey in front of it, ready to tuck its claws on the prey. And it is somehow seems unpleasant.

Jongdae stares sharply at her. He examines the red mark on her face. It's a palm mark. And there are also plasters; one is on the tip of her left eyebrow while another one is on the left side of her lips. His heart is shattering to pieces. Those wounds are breaking his heart. His feelings are in mess. He's mad.. sad.. hateful.. they were all mixed up. But, the most hurting is that he regretted the fact that he was too late to realize it.

Her eyes starts to wander around. She's getting nervous and scared at the same time as she had never seen Jongdae being like this. 

"Jong-Jongdae-ah.. y-you..wh-wha-" she stutters at her words while trying to pull apart from him. But before she could even does so..

Jongdae pulls her right hand and pushes her down on the couch forcibly. He grabs her neck with his right hand while his left grips the couch head to support himself. He looks at her who seems to be confused. is moving to say something but before she could even utters anything, he cuts her off and attacks her with kisses. Not the delicate ones, but certainly not the rough ones either. They are lukewarm.. warm enough to not letting her feels the pain from the wound on her lips.

Her eyes widen up due to his sudden actions. She hits his chest and shoulders, hoping that he will let go of her. But, not. He's not letting her go. He even tighten their position by gripping on her shoulder. He keeps kissing her. Non-stop. Not even with a gap between them.

She tried to keep her lips together the whole time, avoiding to make open mouthed kisses with him. But, a man's strength, she can never come over it. She is getting tired to resist. Her lips gives up. Her hands are weakening. She stops hitting. Her eyes are trembling, blinking weakly.

For a second, Jongdae was startled when she stopped hitting, and her lips were relaxed. But, taking no time to a waste, he immediately, gently parts her lips and his kisses goes deeper and deeper..

She feels something inside . Her eyes that were shut for a while before, opened up again. She looks at him who is closing his eyes and realizes that he is clicking his tongue in . She is going to begin resisting again, as a sudden sensation hits her right away when his tongue touches hers. She can't holds herself anymore. She closes her eyes. Without knowing, her hands were linked on his neck; pulling him closer to her, and her lips respond to his kisses. Like an automatic response, her head tilts together, following his rhythm, and their tongues are rubbing on each others', passionately.

She responded; he thought. While still kissing, his right hand was moved from her shoulder and starts wandering around on her upper body. He takes off her jacket and tosses it aside, to wherever it ended up. His hand slides under her red shirt; the red shirt which had been alluring him from just now. Like a bull that was being caught off guard by the red cloth that a bull catcher held out, he pulls up her shirt off her body. He then stopped kissing for a while. They are both panting , gasping for some air while looking in each others' eyes. He pulls up first and takes off his own shirt in a split of seconds. He bends downwards again and continues his session that was delayed few seconds ago. As if bewitched, she catches up on him with her own burning desire.

The night goes deeper, and so are they..