Chapter Seven

I Will Marry You

Seohyun POV

The next day, I woke up at 7 a.m, I feel so thirsty so I go to the kitchen. In the kitchen, there is kim ajjhuma who already to go just finish plating the food in table.

Kim Ajjhuma: Good morning seohyun ah, how your sleep?

Seohyun       : It’s good ajjhuma. Are you going to go now?

Kim Ajjhuma: Yes. We’re going to take a boat at 8 am. So we need to go now if we don’t want to late.

Seohyun       : Let me help you bring the bag until the gate. Where is kim ajjushi?

Kim Ajjhuma: He is calling for taxi, maybe he already waiting in the front.

Seohyun       : That’s sound of the car. I think the taxi already come.

Kim Ajjushi   : Is everythings ready?

Kim Ajjhuma: Yeah. Help seohyun to bring my bag yeobo.

Kim Ajjushi   : Seohyun ah, let me bring that bag. It must be heavy.

Seohyun       : It’s okay ajjushi.

Kim Ajjhuma: Seohyun ah, there is bullgogi and abalone porridge. Just heat it if it’s already cold.

Seohyun       : Thank you ajjhuma.

Kim Ajjushi   : And don’t forget to lock all the door and window when you going to sleep. We don’t want something happend to you, you’re father will get angry to us.

Seohyun       : Hahaha Okay ajjushi, don’t worry it won’t happend. Say my congratulation to soohyun oppa.

Kim Ajjhuma: Okay seohyun ah, we go now. Take care.

After kim ajjhuma and kim ajjushi go, I go to the badroom and take my sweater. I’m still not hungry, so I choose to have a walk arround the villa. There is one of famous cliff in jeju near my villa, I choose to go there so I can see the entire of the sea and feel the cold breeze, it’s always make my heart clam and peaceful. When I’m still enjoy the view, I see someone familiar with his blue bag in his back, standing in the cliff that more below near the sea. Wait a minuite, isn’t he yonghwa oppa? So he is still in jeju? What he is doing in this place. Wait, he is standing too close to the edge of the cliff. Don’t said he will doing something crazy. I run in hurry to the cliff where yonghwa oppa standing. When I already close to him. I calling yonghwa oppa as louder as I can. I think he kinda surprise and nearly fall down to the sea. Unconsciously, I run and hold yonghwa oppa hand to forbid him to fall down from the cliff. But, unfortunately the cliff to slippery and both of us fall down from the cliff and fall into the sea. It’s relief that the nearest cliff not high maybe only 5 inch from the sea water, so we can easly swim back to the cliff. Yonghwa oppa help me to reach the cliff and go up first. We completly wet and shiver because the cold from sea water and the cold breeze. The situation kinda awkward because we don’t expect to meet each other here. We just look each other and start to laugh because what just happend to us. And than, I choose to start talking with him, to ease the awkwardness.

Seohyun       : Thank you oppa for help me first.

Yonghwa       : Don’t problem.

Seohyun       : But what are you doing here oppa?

Yonghwa       : Ohh? Me? I just want to..

Seohyun       : (seohyun sneezing really hard)

Yonghwa       : Are you getting cold? Let’s change your clothes first.

Seohyun       : You must change your clothes too oppa. (seohyun sneezing) Let’s go too my villa.

Yonghwa       : But, I need to take my phone. Just go first I will catch up later.

Seohyun       : Your phone?

Yonghwa       : Yeah, I think It’s fall down into the sea when you call me earlier. I’m kinda shock and let my phone fall.

Seohyun       : Is that so? Sorry oppa.. but how are you going to take it?

Yonghwa       : Don’t know. I will find it first. Just go to your villa. You will get sick if you’re stay with your wet clothes.

Seohyun       : I’ll help you oppa. You also will get sick if you stay here more longer. It will faster, if I help you to find your phone.

Yonghwa       : Okay, fine. I can’t win this because you are so stubborn.

Seohyun       : Just searching already oppa.

15 minuties latter

Yonghwa       : Seohyun, let’s just go back to your villa. It’s getting cold.

Seohyun       : But your handphone?

Yonghwa       : I will just buy the new one. So let’s go out from water. Your lips already turn into blue.

Seohyun       : Okay.

In the way back to villa, the wind is still strong, and my body getting cold because my wet clothes. I just hug my self and rub my hand to help me stay warm, but I think it doesn’t work and now I’m already shivering so much. With my force, yonghwa oppa go back with me to the villa. Of course I can’t let him go with the wet clothes like that, I’m not a mean girl, beside my father will get angry if I make yonghwa oppa sick. Suddenly yonghwa oppa hug me from the back, I’m kinda shock and trying to broke the hug. But, he simply say that I’m shivering so much, so he hug me to make me warm for awhile until we arrive at villa. I want to broke the hug, but yonghwa oppa is strong enough to not let go of me. We arrive in the villa, and yonghwa oppa finally broke his hug.

Seohyun       : Let’s go in oppa.

Yonghwa       : Thank you. Are you alone here?

Seohyun       : Yeah. Yoona unnie already back to seoul yesterday.

Yonghwa       : Where are kim ajjhusi and kim ajjhuma?

Seohyun       : They go to busan because soohyun oppa will have an engagement party.

Yonghwa       : Kim soohyun hyung going to married?? Woahh finally that hyung going to marry, he’s old already.

Seohyun       : Oppa, don’t be like that! He’s our brother, don’t like that.

Yonghwa       : Sorry.

Seohyun       : I will change clothes in my room. Just feel free use other room oppa.

Yonghwa       : Okay, thank you. I will use the usually room.

Seohyun       : Okay.

I enter my badroom and go stright to bathroom to change my clothes. Suddenly I feel really hungry, maybe because the cold wather and I’m still not eat my breakfast this morning. I go out from my room and go to fireplace in livingroom, to heat the room. Yonghwa oppa still not finish changing his clothes because he still not go out from the room. After I done with the fire, I go to kitchen to heat the food that kim ajjhuma cooked before. While waiting for the food to be heat and yonghwa oppa to go out from the room, I go to back yard to breath some fresh air. But the strong wind welcome me from the outside. It’s already past 10 a.m but the sky still dark and cloudy. Minutes letter, the rain start to fall down, I’m in hurry running back to villa, so my clothes don’t get wet. But when I enter the house, I heard something fall down really hard.

Yonghwa POV

When I arrive at jeju island, I stright to go to seo villa. But I get welcomed with unpleasant view. My heart get broke immediately when I see seohyun huging by a man in the beach near her villa. I don’t know what should I do at that time. I’don’t feel to go back to seoul because I don’t want to meet seohyun neither everyone else. At that time I just keep walking until I arrived at yellowseed flowers fields and stay the rest of the day in the end of the field that face the sea. The time went so fast, it’s going to dark soon, so I continue my walking to find some lodging. I find a small lodging near the yellowseed flowers fields, and I immediately go there because I’m too tired too find another lodging. When I get the room, I just put my bag and laying at the bad, I’m kinda sleepy because I wasn’t sleep really well yesterday. In couple of minuites I go to the dream land.

Morning already come, it’s only 5 a.m and I’m going to booked my ticket to go back to seoul. But unfortuntely I get the ticket for evening flight. So, I don’t have choice to spend my time until that time. Because I don’t know where I should do, so I’m going to just walking with no direction. I keep walking, until I find a cliff near an open beach. This cliff kinda familiar? Ohh great!! This cliff is near seo villa. Is seohyun really have a big part in my mind, until I walk in here unconsciously? Okay, it’s doesn’t matter actually, because I know seo is not in jeju anymore. I go to the lowest cliff and sit in a big rock, so the sea water can’t reach me. I enjoy the morning view from jeju sea although the sun still cover with the cloud and wind strong. Somehow I really miss seohyun, but he already have another man in her side, I should let go of her, so seohyun going to be happy and not bound with my stupid promise. Suddenly my stomach start to grumble, because I still not eat since last night. And than I open my phone to search for near restaurant, but when I open my phone there are so many massage from my friends, and seo ajjushi. I forget to inform them when I arrive at jeju, maybe they are worried about me. And than I massage minhyuk and seo ajjushi to tell them that I still in jeju and will back to seoul in the evening. I stand up from my sit and look to the entire sea, feel the cold breeze from morning sea.

Suddenly someone call me and I’m kinda shock because of that. The phone in my hand slip and fall to the sea. When I’m turn around to see who’s calling me, I’m really shock to know who is she? It’s seohyun!!! My heart start to beat fast because of that. She run to me and held my hand. The moment after that all happend really fast, because we already fall to the sea. Maybe with seohyun sudden move and the rock that we stand is slippery that make us fall to sea. I’m in hurry back to seaside, and help seohyun to go up first, because the sea water really cold, beside I need to look for my handphone too. But seohyun insist to help me to search my phone too, so it’s can be found faster. But I’m not heartless person to let her searching while she already turn into blue. So, I tell seohyun too just stop searching and I will buy the new one. Finally she heard what I say and we back to her villa.

In the way to her villa, she kinda avoid my eyes and she start to walk ahead from me while rubing here body to erase her coldness. Looking for that, I hug her from the back and she try to resist, but I’m not let her go until we reach the house. Finally she just stay still and accept my hug, I know her body tense and she try to hold her breath but it’s kinda cute right? The way to seo villa seems really short. Why we arrive already?? I want us stay longer like this, but I need to release seohyun from my hug. She immediately run toward the door to open it, and let me in. As soon as we get in, I start to talk to her to ease the awkwardness. I ask her if she alone here, because she never have a key door for herself, and jonghyun said that yoona accompany her here. How can she is alone now? And than seohyun said that yoona already back to seoul since yesterday. But where are kim ajjhuma and ajjushi? They’re nowhere to found. But when seohyun tell me that they are going to busan for kim soohyun engagement, I’m kinda shock and happy at the same time. Kim soohyun is older brother who always playing and take care of me and seohyun when we came to jeju. He is son of kim ajjhuma who is still relatives from seo family. I’m personally really close with him and we often exchange the massage since I go abroad until now. I remamber still massage him last week, but how can he not tell me anything about his marriage. That hyung seriously! It’s a good news but still not tell me. Aiishhh!

After that seohyun go to her room to change her wet clothes. I also heading to guest room where I usually use when I come here. I put my bag beside the bad and take a towel in the drawer and stright to bathroom. I remove the jacket first and going to open my t-shirt when I feel a great pain in my back and my left hand. There is torn in my clothes and blood stain in the left arm of my t-shirt. When I look at mirror there is bruise at my back and slightly deep cut in my left arm. Maybe when I fall down to the sea, my body get hit by a coral or sharp rock until I get this wound. I think the sea water and the wind just too cold until I can’t feel the pain this earlier.

After I take a bath and going to put my clothes, suddenly I feel dizzy. When I touch my forehead, It’s slightly fever. Is it because of the wound? But I already clean it when I take a bath. Or is it because I don’t have enough sleep and and not take care of my body? Ahhh I’m to dizzy to think about it. I’m in hurry put my clothes and laying in the bad to rest my body for awhile. I’m already close my eyes but I just can’t sleep because the pain at my back really distrub me. So, I choose to sit down in the bed, but it still make me getting dizzy. I want to call seohyun to come here, so she can help me to bring water and madicine, but I know our situation still not good and it will be awkward if I tell her to bring me some water and medicine suddenly. So I try to go to kitchen to get water and medicine by myself. I try to search for medicine in the kitchen, but there are no one to be found, so I try to searching in other room. Suddenly when I still looking for medicine in living room, I feel like my head going to explode and than my sight become dark. After that I don’t know what happend to me.

Seohyun POV

When I heard something inside the house, I’m in hurry check what happend. I turn off the stove and run to the where the sound come. OMG!!! Yonghwa oppa!! I’m kinda shock and panic when I see yonghwa oppa fainting on the floor in living room. When I check him, his body really hot because of the fever. I want to bring him to his room, because it’s not good to just let him in here. I try to wake him up, but there is no sign of him going sober soon. So, I try to piggybag him but it’s no use because he so heavy. So, I try again to pull him up and put my hand around his shoulder to support his body with mine, it’s still heavy, but I can endure it, luckyly his room near the livingroom, so I don’t need to pull him from the floor because he’s to heavy.

I laying yonghwa oppa in the bad carefully. And than I check again yonghwa oppa condition. He’s temperature still hot, and wait what it is? Why there is stain of blood in his left shirt sleeve? What is this? I roll yonghwa oppa sleeve and see a long fresh scar in his left arm. Where this scar come from? Is it from our incident before? How can I don’t notice this!! When I’m touch his scar, somehow he’s growling because of it. It’s must be really hurt, until when he unconscious, he still feel the pain. After that I go to big closet in family room to take a small towel, ice bag and box of medicine. And than I run to kitchen to get the ice and water for yonghwa oppa.

I go back to yonghwa oppa room and put the ice bag in his forehead. His body really hot until he sweat too much, and make his shirt wet. I open yonghwa oppa bag to search for clean shirt, so I can take care his wound and change his clothes. When I’m going to take off his shirt, yonghwa oppa awake.

Yonghwa       : Hyun.. seohyun ahh (His voice still weak)

Seohyun       : Oppa, you awake? How are you feeling?

Yonghwa       : What happend? (yonghwa trying to get up from the bad, and sit)

Seohyun       : You’re fainting in the livingroom oppa. You have high fever. (Seohyun help yonghwa to sit down)

Yonghwa       : Why so dark here? Is it still the day?

Seoohyun     : There is storm in outside and I’m forget to switch on the lamp. Wait a minuite, I’ll switch on the lamp.

Yonghwa       : And what are you doing here?

Seohyun       : Ohhh, I’m the one who brought you here and because your shirt wet of sweat, I’m going to change your clothes and apply some anticeptic in your wound.

Yonghwa       : I will change myself. Thank you.

Seohyun       : But I need to take care of your wound.

Yonghwa       : I already clean it. Don’t worry about it.

Seohyun       : But you don’t take care of your wound well. See your clothes, I can see the stain of blood in there. You need to bandage your wound so it will heal soon.

Yonghwa       : But..

Seohyun       : Just stay still oppa, don’t be stubborn. Do you want to get infection? You already have a fever, if you don’t treat your wound well, it will get worst. (seohyun hit yonghwa back to scold him)

Yonghwa       : Oucchh.. (yonghwa scream with painfull expresssion)

Seohyun       : Yahh oppa what happend? Why you’re screaming like that, I’m not hit you that hard.

Yonghwa       : Yaahhh!! It still hurt for me.

No One POV

While yonghwa still groan, seohyun still continue his nagging about how must yonghwa take care of his wound well. Until yonghwa finally give up and tell seohyun to stop her nag and take care his wound. Yonghwa take off his t-shirt while back facing seohyun, because he kinda embarrassed with seohyun presence. But because of his wound, it’s difficult to take off his t-shirt. Seohyun who see it, can’t wait any longer and help yonghwa to pull off his t-shirt.

Seohyun       : Stay still oppa, I’ll help you.

Yonghwa       : Don’t need seo..

Seohyun       : Don’t worry oppa, I’ll be carefull.

Yonghwa just let her to help him take off his t-shirt because it’s also trouble him so much. Seohyun carefully help yonghwa to open his clothes and try not to hurt his wound, until seohyun notice something.

Seohyun       : OMG! Oppa!!

Yonghwa       : Why? Is there something wrong?

Seohyun       : Your back. Your back full of bruise. You fall really hard don’t you? I’m sorry oppa. It’s all happend because of me. If I’m not call you, you won’t get hurt like this. (seohyun start crying) Sorry oppa.

Yonghwa       : Yahh why are you crying? It’s okay seo, it’s not your fault. Sshhhh don’t crying. (yonghwa panic with seohyun act who suddenly crying)

Seohyun       : No oppa it’s my fault. if I’m not call you and running to your side, maybe you’ll not fall and get this wound. (seohyun still crying)

Yonghwa       : Ssshhhh seo, it’s okayy. It’s my fault because I was standing to close to the end of the cliff, and make you fall too. (yonghwa hug seohyun and rubbing her head to calm her) stop crying already okay? Your father going to beat me if I make his precious daughter cry.

Seohyun       : Huh? He’ll not beat you oppa, because he more like you that his own daughter.

Yonghwa       : Hahaha of course not, you’re his precious after all. Btw, do you calm already? (yonghwa broke his hug and look directly at seohyun)

Seohyun       : Ehhmm.

Yonghwa       :  If you really feel sorry to me, just take care of my wound. Okay?

Seohyun       : Okay oppa.

Seohyun finally calm herself and start to take care yonghwa wound. She start to apply antiseptic and apply some ointment for yonghwa back. His back don’t need bandage because it’s only bruise, so seohyun take care his back first so it can dry soon. After that she start to take care his arm, the worst one. Seohyun start to clean it with anticeptic, but yonghwa start to groan.

Yonghwa       : Arrggghhh

Seohyun       : Just hold it up oppa.

Yonghwa       : it hurt!!!

Seohyun       : I know, because the cut deep enough. How can you don’t feel it earlier?

Yonghwa       : I don’t know. Maybe the water too cold and make me feel numb. Awww, yaahh!! More gentle please.

Seohyun       : Don’t worry oppa. You know that my grandpa trained me well until I can handle this kind of treatment. So, just stay still and I will take care of your wound really well.

Yonghwa       : I know, I know!! Your grandpa indeed one of the best doctor in south korea. But I’m still not sure about you.

Seohyun       : Whatever! Hold up oppa, I’m going to put ointment in your wound.

Yonghwa       : Aaaaaahhhhh!!

Seohyun       : Your reaction is too much oppa. Such a baby ckckckck. It’s done, I’ll just bandage your arm.

Yonghwa       : Yahh I’m not a baby, I’m an adult!

Seohyun       : Okay oppa. It’s done. Woow I improve myself, it look like doing by a professional one. Should I become a doctor too? Hahaha

Yonghwa       : I don’t think you should become a doctor, because you will make your patient more sick. See what you done to me? It’s hurt seohyun ahh (while rubbing his bandage arm)

Seohyun       : Can you just say thank you? Aiisshhh!! (seohyun hit yonghwa back)

Yonghwa       : Ouuccchh! Yahh why you hit me in there??

Seohyun       : Suit yourself oppa :p Do you want it again?

Seohyun going to hit yonghwa again. But yonghwa catch her hand faster. Seohyun shock with yonghwa action but trying to stay calm. Seohyun throw a stare to yonghwa as a signal to take off her hand. But unexpectedly yonghwa already look at her eyes with his charming eyes. Both of them just stay silent and no one want to break the eye contact between them. Until seohyun phone ring and make yonghwa and seohyun break their eyes. Suddenly the situation become awkward until seohyun excuse herself to out the room to pick up her phone.

Seohyun       : Hello omma, wae?

Seo Mother : Honey you said that you will come home today, where are you?

Seohyun       : I’m still in jeju omma, there is storm outside and I still can’t go outside.

Seo Mother : Are you not scare of lightning honey, I know  your alone there because kim ajjhuma and ajjushi need to go to busan right.

Seohyun       : Actually... I’m not really alone omma.

Seo Mother : What do you mean? Yoona already back to seoul last night. So, who accompany you there?

Seohyun       : No omma I mean there is TV here. When I loud the sound of the TV, it can cover the sound of lighting, so the lighting will not be heard.

Suddenly yonghwa go out from his badroom and ask seohyun.

Yonghwa       : Who is calling seo? (yonghwa ask loud enough)

Seohyun       : (seohyun try to give a signal to yonghwa to shut up, but unfortunetly seohyun mother already heard it)

Seo Mother : Who is he seohyun? You said that you are alone. Are you start lying to me?

Seohyun       : No mom, it’s not what I mean. He is, ehmm..

Yonghwa       : Let me answer it. It’s your mom right?

Seohyun       : (seohyun nod and put it on speaker mode)

Yonghwa       : Hallo auntie, I’m yonghwa.

Seo Mother : Yonghwa?? OMG! Son where have you been? Do you know your parents really worried? Why you not come to the villa earlier?

Yonghwa       : Sorry auntie, I don’t tell you faster. I’ve just meet seohyun this morning in the cliff near your villa. There is an accident that make me come here.

Seo Mother : What happened yonghwa? If I ask seohyun she definetly won’t tell me anything.

Yonghwa       : Ahhh it’s nothing auntie. We just fell down on the sea and nothing happened. Only completely wet. So, don’t worry, everything here is fine. We will go home as soon as possible, after the storm down a bit.

Seo Mother : Aigoo… Both of you really clumsy don’t you? But seriously nothing happened? Me and your parents already worry because both of you sudden missing.

Yonghwa       : Ahhh ne auntie, I’m really sorry to make you worried.

Seo Mother : It’s okay yonghwa ah. So, everything fine now? You and seohyun already clear your problem right?

Yonghwa       : (yonghwa just stay silent while seohyun try to avoid yonghwa gaze. Seohyun mother continue talking)

Seo Mother : It’s relief than if both of you already settle your problom. When seohyun father tell me and your parents that both of you going cancel the wedding, it’s feel like the end of the world. Your mother and I start crying until your father persuade your mother to go home. But, I’m really happy now that you already clear the problem. Tell seohyun that she can stay in jeju as long as she want, because I know she will be save with you.

Yonghwa       : Nee auntie. But I think we will go home tomorrow.

Seo Mother : Okay, go home safely. I also don’t mind to be a grandmother soon. Bye

Seohyun       : Yaaahhhh MOMM!!! (but seohyun mother already end the phone)

Yonghwa       : I think your mother already end the phone.

Seohyun       : What’s with her. Aiigoo my mom.

Yonghwa       : She want us to make baby seo. Should we?

Seohyun       : Oppa, should I hit you again?

Yonghwa       : No, thank you seo. I’m going back to my room. It’s cold here.

Seohyun       : Aissh this oppa, If you’re not sick I’m going to hit you really hard.

Yonghwa       : Merong :p

Seohyun       : (seohyun throw a cushion in the sofa near her to yonghwa, but yonghwa avoid it) Just wait at your room and I’m going bring some food.

Yonghwa       : Okay mom.

Seohyun go to kitchen and prepare some porridge for yonghwa. She don’t need to cook another one because kim ajjhuma already left it for her. She bring the food and water for yonghwa. He already back to his bad and still trying to find for the best position to sleep. Seohyun come in and put yonghwa food in small table. Yonghwa sit in his bad and trying to take his porridge, because he so hungry right now.

Seohyun       : Let me help you with your food oppa.

Yonghwa       : Ohh thanks.

Seohyun feeding a porridge to yonghwa mouth awkwardly, yonghwa also become awkward because he only stay still in his bad like a baby who get feeding by his mom. Yonghwa can’t stand with the awkward situation between them, so yonghwa take his bowl of porridge from seohyun and tell seohyun to eat too.

Yonghwa       : Seo, let me eat by myself. You also need to eat because your stomach already growling since forever. Hahaha

Seohyun       : Yahh oppa, I’m not.. (they are heard seohyun stomach growling)

Yonghwa       : See. Hahaha Go to kitchen and take your food too, I’ll wait you in TV room so we can eat together there.

Seohyun       : Okay oppa.

Seohyun go to the kitchen and take her food and the side dish to TV room. Yonghwa already sit in the sofa and changing the TV channel.

Seohyun       : Oppa help me.

Yonghwa       : Why you take all the side dish?

Seohyun       : Because all of this look really delicious.

Yonghwa       : I know kim ajjhuma food really delicious, but it’s to much.

Seohyun       : It’s okay oppa, I’ll put it back after we finish eating.

They are eating while watching the tv. They still in TV room until yonghwa feel really sleepy.

Yonghwa       : Seo, I’m going to go to room first, I’m going sleep for awhile.

Seohyun       : Wait oppa, just leave it the dish here, I’ll take care of it.

Yonghwa       : Okay, thanks.

Seohyun       : Oppa are you still have a fever?

Yonghwa       : I don’t think so.

Seohyun       : Let me check it oppa. Hemmm I think it’s still hot. I’m going to give you madicine so your fever will down a  bit. Here drink this one (seohyun give a medicine and water)

Yonghwa       : Thanks. I’ll sleep for awhile.

Seohyun       : Okay, I’m going to wash the dish.

Yonghwa       : Wait, just stay  here until I sleep.

Seohyun       : Hahaha you are scare to sleep alone oppa.

Yonghwa       : No, I only want to speak with you for awhile. (yonghwa face turn to serious)

Seohyun       : What... what are  you going to speak to me? (seohyun suddenly feel nervous and carefully sit in the edge of the bad)

Yonghwa       : I only want to clarification our issue.

Seohyun       : Eeehmm what issue?

Yonghwa       : Don’t act like you don’t know. I’m only going to say sorry.

Seohyun       : What the oppa? What you sorry for? hahaha

Yonghwa       : I’m sorry that I make you cry that day. (yonghwa take seohyun hand and hold it) You were misunderstanding me. I’m cancel our wedding not because I don’t want to marry you. It’s just I don’t want to use you with this marrige to help my father company. It’s just don’t feel right.

Seohyun       : So, why are you agree in the first place? I’m already crazy enough to suggest you to marry me to help your company, but now you just make me really shame. (seohyun pull out her hand from seohyun hand and she walk out from his room because she nearly crying).

Yonghwa       : You know why? I agree with you because I think I can get close to you again and fulfil my promise to marry you. I never have intention to hurt you. I’m sorry.

Seohyun       :If you never have intention to hurt me, why are you agree to cancel the wedding? (seohyun stop walking and ask yonghwa while still back facing yonghwa because she already crying)

Yonghwa       : It’s because you want it right? I’m gonna let you go as long as you are happy. I can’t force what I want when you don’t want to do the same thing with me.

Seohyun       : How could you know I’m happy or not if you don’t ask me oppa? (seohyun finally look at yonghwa) How could you doing all of this to me. What I’m done until you make me like this. (seohyun can’t hold her crying anymore)

Yonghwa       : I’m sorry

Sohyun          : Is that the only word that you can say? I’m tired oppa. (seohyun going to walk away from yonghwa room to calm herself, but yonghwa in hurry going down from the bed to stop seohyun and pull her to his embrace)

Seohyun       : Let me go oppa! I need to go to my room. (still trying to stop her cry, but yonghwa action just make her more crying)

Yonghwa       : I’m sorry hyun, I know it’s my fault. I’m really sorry for hurting you. ( yonghwa tight their  hug) I come here to fix our issue and I realize that I love you hyun and I’m not gonna let you go ever again. It’s make me crazy when you walk out from our house like that. And it’s make me realize that I’m indeed love you and it’s not only just to full fill my promise to you. I love you hyun and I’m really sorry with my stupid action. ( yonghwa tight his hug and kiss seohyun head)

Seohyun       : (seohyun just keep crying when she heard yonghwa tell her that he love her, she don’t know what to do anymore and just let out all the pain that she feel these past day)

Yonghwa       : Please stop crying, it’s pain me to see you crying like this.

Yonghwa rubbing seohyun back while sometimes kiss seohyun forehead, yonghwa feel more relieved after confess his feeling to seohyun. But he’s kinda confuse beacause it’s look like seohyun still mad at him because she still crying and not responses yonghwa skinship at all.

Yonghwa       : Hyun, just tell me something please.

Seohyun       : I hate you oppa. (seohyun answer while sobbing) I really hate you for what you have done to me. (seohyun start hitting yonghwa chest, but yonghwa just stay still and let seohyun hit him and broke their hug) But no matter how much I hate you, my heart can’t deny that I love you.

Both of them stay silence and the only one that can be heard only the raining outside and seohyun sobbing. Yonghwa mind gose blank because he try to process what seohyun say and seohyun kinda shock with her confession to yonghwa. When yonghwa finally realize with seohyun confession earlier, he’s smiling so brightly, and pull seohyun back to his embrace.

Seohyun       : Oppa, I can’t breath.

Yonghwa       : I love you hyun.

Yonghwa let go his hug and look at seohyun. He wipe her stain of tears and kiss her forehead and pull seohyun to give her hug again. Yonghwa and seohyun feel so light after both of them confess to each other. Suddenly medicine that yoghwa drink earlier already take an effect, and make yonghwa feel really sleepy and nearly a sleep in seohyun embrace. Seohyun who feel a sudden weight, trying to make yonghwa stay sober and tell him to sleep in the bed.

Seohyun       : Yahh oppa just go to your bad, you’re so heavy.

Yonghwa       : I know hyun.

Yonghwa reach the bad and laid in there, and seohyun help yonghwa to put his blankets. Seohyun check yonghwa temperature once again and it’s still slightly hot.

Seohyun       : Wait a minuite oppa, I’m going to put an ice in the ice bag.

Yonghwa       : (yonghwa take seohyun hand) Don’t! Just stay here.

Seohyun       : But you’re still have a fever oppa.

Yonghwa       : Just stay here please until I’m fully a sleep. I’m still miss you badly. So, stay here for awhile.

Seohyun       : O – Okay.

Yonghwa       : Here, laid beside me.

Seohyun       : No oppa, I’ll distrub your sleep. Beside you are injured right now, so I can’t sleep beside you.

Yonghwa       : You can laid in the other side. ( yonghwa pull seohyun to the other side) There is no excuse.

Seohyun       : Aaiiishh oppa!! ( seohyun laid in yonghwa hand as a pillow)

Yonghwa       : You like it right? (yonghwa said it while close his eyes)

Seohyun       : Just sleep oppa.

Yonghwa       : Eehmm, okay.

A minutes later

Yonghwa       : Hyun

Seohyun       : Yes oppa? Why you are not sleep yet?

Yonghwa       : When I wake up, I want you stay here beside me.

Seohyun       : Okay oppa. Let’s sleep now.

Seohyun who just laying in the bad start to feel asleep and join yonghwa. She wakes up one hour latter because she needs to go to bathroom. After that seohyun back to the bad and sitting beside sleeping  yonghwa. She just staying there and look at yonghwa while sometimes she yonghwa head. Seohyun can’t believe all of this will be happend. Yonghwa really come here to explain everything and confess his feeling to her. And now they are just sleeping side to side like nothing happend. Seohyun feel really happy now and there are no worried or depressed sign anymore in her face, because the man that she love already stay by her side.

After the day dreaming, seohyun remember about the dish that she should do. In the way to get the dish, seohyun check the outside and it’s seems that the rain already subside, but the wind still strong and the sky still dark. Seohyun start collecting the plate and bring it to dishwasher. After finish with the dish, she come back to yonghwa room and check for his conditions. Because seohyun already promise to stay beside him when he woke up, so she need to stay there althought she not feel asleep anymore. Seohyun already bring her book that she brought in the airport, so she can keep an eye on yonghwa while she reading.

Seohyun finish reading a book 3 hours latter, but yonghwa still sleeping soundly. Seohyun feel bored just to waiting for yonghwa to wake up, but she don’t want to wake him up just because she bored here, beside yonghwa need to sleep more so he can healing fast. And than seohyun remamber something, she need to buy plane ticket to go back to seoul tommorow, but she need to pay it in the bank. Seohyun have a doubtful tought to left yonghwa for awhile or waiting until he wake up. But the boredness seem to win, because seohyun choose to go out for awhile because yonghwa seem really in his deep sleep and not going to wake up for few hours ahead.

It’s already evening and fortunately the rain already stop, so seohyun can easyly go outside. seohyun go to near convenience store to searching for automated teller machine. She’s lucky because there is ATM in convenience store near her villa area. Seohyun goes stright to ATM to transfer amount of money for their ticket. And than seohyun come inside the store to buy some fruit, milk and bread for their breakfast tommorow. After finish with grocery, seohyun going straight to villa, she’s kinda worried that yonghwa already wake up and search for her. She already can imagine his reaction when he found out that seohyun can’t be found aroud the house. When seohyun arrive at the villa and going to close the gate, suddenly the front door open and show a panic yonghwa. What seohyun imagine become real, yonghwa already wake up and searching for her like she’s going to go forever.

Yonghwa wake up in the evening, his dizzy already gone but the pain from his wound still there.  The rain already stop because there is so peace here, only air con sound that can be heard. Yonghwa feel really happy when he wake up because seohyun promise him that she will stay with him when he wake up. But when yonghwa going to hug seohyun, she’s no longer stay in the bad. Yonghwa wake up in hurry and try to look for seohyun in her room, bathroom, kitchen and other room but she’s no where. Suddenly a bad feeling hit his brain, “where is she? Is she leave and go away from me? Or what happend today only a dream? But how can it feel so real?”, yonghwa sit down lifeless in sofa at livingroom, he feel really  broke down, his heart feel so hurt, yonghwa nearly crying when he heard the gate open. Yonghwa in hurry go to the front door and open it. And here, he see the women that she love standing in front of him with grocery bag in her left hands and a juice in her right hands. Yonghwa approach seohyun and pull her into his embrace, yonghwa hug her really tight, because he feel relieve seohyun still here for him.

Seohyun       : What happen oppa? Is there something wrong??

Yonghwa       : ...

Seohyun       : why oppa?? (seohyun trying rubbing yonghwa back with her hand, but it’s kinda difficult because she still hold her grocery bag.)

Suddenly rain start to pour hard again. Seohyun broke yonghwa hug and pulling him inside the villa.

Seohyun       : Huh why the rain start again? I’m lucky enough that I already arrive here. (seohyun put the grocery to kitchen tabel and go toward the closet to get the towel to wipe rain water.)

Seohyun       : Come here oppa, I’ll dry your hair. (seohyun see yonghwa who still standing near the door and call him to sit in sofa.)

yonghwa just stay silent and approach the sofa that seohyun pointed before. Yonghwa just follow seohyun order to sit and let seohyun dry his hair that become wet because of the rain.

Seohyun       : Why you’re just stay silence oppa? Can you tell me why? (seohyun ask yonghwa while dry his hair)

Yonghwa still not saying anything but his sudden action make seohyun stand froze and stop what she’s doing. Yonghwa hug seohyun waist and burried his face in there. And finally he said something.

Yonghwa       : I thought you leave me. You promise me before that you will stay here when I wake up. I’m so scared hyun.

Seohyun       : Ohh... I’m sorry oppa (seohyun hug yonghwa bag and his hair). I’m sorry that I broke my promise to you. I think you are still in deep sleep so I go out for awhile to buy our ticket plane, beside we run out the milk, so I go to store for awhile. I’m sorry oppa.

Yonghwa       : I thought what happen today is only happend in my dream because I can’t find you anywhere. I’m afraid that you may go and out from my life once again, and it’s make me crazy just thinking about it. I don’t want to lose you again hyun ahh.

Seohyun       : is it the one that make your face pale oppa?? OMG!! I’m really sorry, I should leave a note for you. Sorry oppa.. (seohyun bend down and kiss yonghwa head)

Yonghwa       : It’s not your fault hyun, I know you must get boring while waiting for me. It’s just me who become too panic when I didn’t find you here. Sorry for making a trouble. I should call you when I can’t found you.

Seohyun       : Aww it’s okay oppa, I’m kinda love this side of yours. It’s kinda cute. Hahaha

Yonghwa       : Yahh why you say that to your handsome husband? I’m not cute you know. The cute word not suit for manly man like me. (yonghwa release seohyun and face her but still hold her hands)

Seohyun       : Uuugghhh full of yourself. You’re done oppa. Just go to your room I will prepare our dinner.

Yonghwa       : Thank you. Ughh I’m not going to sleep anymore, it’s enough. I’ll just going to watch tv.

Seohyun       : Okay oppa. Wait a minuite. (seohyun hold yonghwa forehead and relieve that he’s not have a fever anymore.)

Yonghwa       : Why?

Seohyun       : Nothing. It’s just relieve that your fever already gone. How about your wound?

Yonghwa       : Still hurt but I can hold it.

Seohyun       : Okay, wait till dinner and than I will change you bandage.

Seohyun busying herself in kitchen. She tidy up the grocery, put the milk and fruit in refrigerator, and bread in the tabel. Seohyun only need to cook for rice, because the bullgogi that kim ajjhuma made still left a lot, she only going to heat it and everything’s done. Because the rice will take a long time to be cooked, seohyun going to prepare some fruit first. The fruit that she put in refrigenator already cool. Seohyun take a strawberry, watermelon and banana with enough amount for both of them. Seohyun cut the fruit prettyly and put it in a plate. She bring it to yonghwa who is still watching running man , so he can wait the fruit while he wait for the dinner.

Seohyun       : Here eat the fruit first oppa. I’ve just cook the rice, so it will take some times. (after give the plate to yonghwa, seohyun walking away going back to kitchen)

Yonghwa       : Thanks hyun. And where are you going?

Seohyun       : Ohhh! I’m going back to kitchen, I need to heat the bullgogi.

Yonghwa       : Just stay here for awhile. You know, if you heat it right now, the food will get cold when we going to eat it. Just heat it when the rice already cooked.

Seohyun       : But,..

Yonghwa       : Just stay here can’t you. (yonghwa grab seohyun hand, and pull her to sitting beside him)

Seohyun       : Hemmm okay. (seohyun lean back to yonghwa and yonghwa put his hand to seohyun shoulder. Their action feel really natural while their eyes look at tv.)

Yonghwa       : What time do you booking for our flight tommorow?

Seohyun       : It’s in 1 p.m oppa. Why?

Yonghwa       : Can’t we just stay here? I don’t feel like to go back to seoul. I like to be here,.... with you.

Seohyun       : We need to attend the class oppa. I already skip the class this week. Beside our parents will come here if we not comeback tommorow.

Yonghwa       : Do you forget that your mother tell us that we can stay here and give her a grandchild? So, they won’t distrub us here.

Seohyun       : Eeehhhh!!! (seohyun look at yonghwa, shocking with what he said.)

Yonghwa       : Whyy??

Seohyun       : Aiiishhh this oppa!! (seohyun take a plate full of fruit that she prepare earlier and take the biggest piece strowberry and shove it to yonghwa mouth) Just eat it oppa and shout your mouth!!

Yonghwa       : Hyun ahh, your nose!!

Seohyun       : Ahhh oppa! (seohyun hit yonghwa hand)

Yonghwa       :  Yahhh why you hit me really hard? Do you want to make my other hand hurt??

Seohyun       : Merongg (and than seohyun run to kitchen while yonghwa still focus with his hand.)

Seohyun prepare the food in dining table and call yonghwa that the dinner is ready. Yonghwa come to kitchen and help seohyun to bring the plate to the dining table, although his hand is injured it don’t brother him. And than they eat their dinner peacefully while sometimes seohyun helping yonghwa by feeding him. After they finish eating, yonghwa go to his room for awhile and seohyun washing the dish. And than, seohyun go to tv room with a medicine box in her hand and call yonghwa to come to tv room. Yonghwa come 5minuite latter.

Seohyun       : Come here oppa.

Yonghwa       : Oohh

Seohyun       : I need to change your bandage. Sit here oppa.

Yonghwa       : Okay

Seohyun change yonghwa bandage carefully and add some ointment and wrap it with bandage again. Yonghwa only look at seohyun passionately, she just realize that as time goes by seohyun getting more beautiful and y. When yonghwa still in day dreaming, seohyun call him.

Seohyun       : Oppa, why you only stay silence?’

Yonghwa       : Hyun..

Seohyun       : Yess oppa

Seohyun look at yonghwa when suddenly yonghwa lips already kiss her lips passionately.

You can never find true love by looking,

true love usually finds you

 when you least expect it.

- Anonymous -

 

p.s

Hi, guys. Long time no see! As always it's really took me forever to write this story. I'm sorry. I hope you like this update. I just want to inform you that I'm going to end this story soon, maybe one or two chapter more. Thank you for always stay to waiting the update from me although the story not really interesting. Thank you and happy reading.