Chapter Five

I Will Marry You

n.b. I'm sorry I can't update this story as soon as possible. In this chapter, I'm still not include yonghwa POV, so maybe I will include it in next chapter. This chapter I think it's more focus to third person POV. Still short chapter from me. Hope you guys still enjoy it.

 

Seohyun POV

“I’m sorry, I think I can’t doing this wedding.”

That’s what yong oppa said. Actually, I don’t have any intention to over heard what yong oppa and my father talk. But when yong oppa say that he can’t marry me, it’s feel like my heart being squeeze really hard and it’s really hurt so much until I can’t breath properly. I just realize that maybe I can live together with yong oppa whenever I want. But I still can’t get his love and heart, like it’s not belong to me. Whatever I try, I still can get it.

When my father ask the reason to yong oppa, I brave myself to stop their conversation, because I think I will more hurt If I heard his reason.

Seo Father   : Why? Is seohyun not attractive to you?

Yonghwa       : It’s not like that ajjusshi. It’s because...

Seohyun       : Stop it father, yonghwa. Stop!! Enough please!!!

Yonghwa       : Seohyun ah

Seohyun       : If you don’t want to marry me. Why you agree to this agreement??

Yonghwa       : It’s not like that. Just hear my explaination first.

Seohyun       : I don’t need any explaination oppa. I know it’s just an excuse. From the start I know that you will never love me. Your promise when we were still a child it’s only lie. And when we live together in this house, you also avoid me by come home late, so you don’t need to meet me.

Yonghwa       : Why you think like that? I never have an intention to avoid you. It’s just I had some work until late night.

Seohyun       : Lie again oppa. Enough, I’m really tired of this.

Yonghwa       : Seohyun ah. Just listen first, I’m really... (seohyun cut yonghwa)

Seohyun       : Do you think I want this marrige??? I don’t oppa! Let’s break our promise too.

Yonghwa       : Okay, whatever you want.

Seohyun       : Good. Don’t worry, I will ensure that my father still help your company. Let’s go home dad, and goodbye oppa! (Seohyun start to cry and turn back to go outside the house)

Seo Father   : I’m sorry yonghwa yah. We will talk again okay. And make sure you talk to seohyun when she already calm down.

Yonghwa       : Okay, ajjushi.

Seo Father   : Good. We will go now, yonghwa.

In the car

Seo Father   : Seohyun ah, why are you speak like that to yonghwa? We never teach you to speak like that.

Seohyun       : I know dad. I also didn’t know why I speak like that. Maybe I’m to stress with this marrige matter.

Seo Father   : Okay, I understand honey. Now where do you want to go? I think I need to bring you somewhere to bright up your mood. So, stop crying and have fun with daddy.

Seohyun       : Uhhhh thanks dad. I’m kinda hungry dad, can you bring me to nearest restaurant.

Seo Father   : Anything with my daughter. By the why, what should we say to your mom?

Seohyun       : Can you the one who talk to mom, dad? I don’t have any idea what should I say to mom.

Seo Father   : Okay. But I also didn’t know how should I tell your mother about this matter.

After we are eat, I told my father that I want to have a short holiday in our villa at jeju island for awhile, maybe just three days ahead. Luckyly my father easly agree to me to have an holiday, as long as I have accompany. We just stright to go home, so I can prepare to go to jeju island. When we arrive at home, we’re kinda lucky because mom still not at home, because she still have an event to attend with eun hye ajjhuma. I just go to my room, and booking for ticket to jeju. After that I call yoona unnie to accompany me. She is my close and my senior in the collage. We are close since junior high school, and her boyfriend is lee jong hyun, yong oppa bestfriend.

Yoona           : Seohyun? What’s up?

Seohyun       : Unnie do you want to go with me to jeju island? only for 3 days.

Yoona           : Why you’re so random seo? What happen?

Seohyun       : I think I need some fresh air unnie. Yeaahh a short holiday.

Yoona           : Why? I know from you’re voice, there is something not right.

Seohyun       : Okay unnie. I will tell you when we are meet. My father won’t let me go there If no one accompany me.

Yoona           : Alright. What time do we leave?

Seohyun       : I already booking the ticket for 5 p.m. I will meet you at 4 p.m in the airport unnie.

Yoona           : What? It’s only 3 hours left. Why you’re so hurry seohyun ahh. I’m still in date with jonghyun right now. And I’m still not tell my parents.

Seohyun       : Sorry unnie. I wil the one who tell your parents. Okay unnie.. please!!

Yoona           : Okay, seohyun ah. You’re the one who handle my parents okay. I’ll handel this guitar freak. See you soon.

Yoona POV

In XXX Restaurant

Jonghyun and I have a lunch after playing around at Amusement Park.

Jonghyun      : Yoona yahh, I will order our food.

Yoona           : Okay Jonghyun ah

Jonghyun      : What do you want?

Yoona           : Anything you order.

Jonghyun      :  Wait a minutes, okay!

Yoona           : Okay

When I wait for jonghyun to order our food, I see my phone ringing and it’s from seohyun. It’s rare for seohyun to call me in this hours and usually she will massage me first before calling me. Maybe there is something important that she want to talk about. But when I pick up the phone, seohyun  just inform me an unexpected idea. She wants to go to jeju island this evening, and she wants me to accompany her. She said she just want to have a short holiday, but I know from her voice, there is something not right, because her voice sounds frustrated and sad. Seohyun already booking for our ticket, but it’s not the problem. The real problem for me are, It’s only  I’m still not prepare anything, I also not tell my parents yet, and right now I’m still in the middle of date with jonghyun. When I told her that, she said she will ask my parents permission, so I will handle lee jonghyun. Argghh seohyun, what should I say to jonghyun?? He must be upset because I cut our date.

Jonghyun      : Yoona yahh, I’m come back. I’ll buy some food, I hope you like it.

Yoona           : Thanks jong ahh. Actually I think we should and our date for today.

Jonghyun      : WHAT!!! WHY??

Yoona           : Jong ahh, you speak too loud. The entire restaurant look at you.

Jonghyun      : Ohh I’m sorry. Why?

Yoona           : Seohyun just call me when you order our food. She said she have a problem and want to refresh his mid in jeju island. His father won’t let her go alone, so she ask me to accompany her.

Jonghyun      : And than?

Yoona           : She already booking for flight at 5 this evening, and it’s only 3 hours left before our plane depart.

Jonghyun      : How long you stay in jeju?

Yoona           : Seohyun said we will stay for three days.

Jonghyun      : So, I will spend my weekend alone? Yaahh yoona yah, how can you do this to me??

Yoona           : OMG jong ahh please don’t be dramatic. I only go for 3 days, beside weekend only one day left, you still can go with your friends right?

Jonghyun      : How about your parents? Are they give you a permission?

Yoona           : Seohyun said, she will handle it. And I think thay will agree with that, because my parent really love seohyun. So, she will easyly get my parents permission.

Jonghyun      : Okay!! I also can’t change anything about that. But you must call me everyday, and often massage me. Okay??

Yoona           : Okay jong ahh, and thank you. Love you so much.

Jonghyun      : Love you too. Let’s eat first, after that I will take you home and bring you to airport.

Yoona           : Okay jong. Thanks

Seohyun POV

I was really want to leave seoul as soon as possible, so I can avoid yong oppa. And now I’m already arrive at the airport, 30 minutes early from our appointment. Now I’m waiting yoona unnie to come, but it’s already 4.30 p.m. Where is yoona unnie? Our plane will take off in 30 minutes. I call her but she’s not pick up her phone. I’m kinda boring waiting inside the cafe, so I’m going to wait yoona unnie in the outside. When I’m still in the halfway, I see yoona unnie with a man. I think he is lee jonghyun, yoona unnie boyfriend, and he is take yoona unnie to the airport. Now, I know why yoona unnie take a long time, because she and her boyfriend still cuddle and showing an affection to each other although this is public place and other people surrounding them. This love bird, should I call them? But, I’m kinda feeling guilty to yoona unnie, because I disturb her date with jonghyun. I’m sorry unnie, but I need you now. In the end, I’m not call them or approach them, maybe I’ll waiting them to enjoy their moment for awhile. Until, I heard the operator inform the passenger that the plane to jeju island ready to take off and process the passenger to enter the plane.

Seohyun       : Yoona unnie.

Yoona           : Ohh seohyun.

Seohyun       : Our plane will be take off, so we need to hurry.

Yoona           : Ohhh okay seo. Jong ahhh I think I should go now.

Seohyun       : Jonghyun oppa, I’m sorry that I disturb your date, and now I’m going to kidnap yoona unnie for three days.

Jonghyun      : It’s okay, I heard for yoona that you have some problem, and need to refresh a bit.

Seohyun       : Thanks for your understanding oppa, I will give yoona unnie to you soon.

Jonghyun      : Okay. Hope your problem will solve soon. Take care both of you.

Yoona           : Thanks jong. I love you. (yoona hug jonghyun)

Jonghyun      : I love you too. See you soon in three days. And don’t forget to call me.

Yoona           : Yeah. I will go now jong ahh.

Jonghyun      : Okay. (jonghyun hug yoona the last time before yoona go inside with seohyun)

Yoona           : Seohyun ah, I’m sorry if I take a long time.

Seohyun       : It’s okay unnie. I also distrub your date right? So, I just let you spend your time with jonghyun oppa for awhile. Beside from what I saw, he seem really in love and sweet to you unnie.

Yoona           : Yeahh I know that, because I also in love with him. Heyy why speak about me and jonghyun. This trip is for you, so what’s your problem seo?

Seohyun       : Unnie, we will speak about this latter okay.

Yoona          : When?? I’m already dying to waiting your story.

Seohyun       : Patient unnie. We’re not enter the plane though. I will tell you when we arrive in the there.

Yoona           : Huft okay!

When we enter the plane, we don’t need to much time to wait to take off. One hour after that we arrive at jeju at 6.15 p.m. In jeju airport, the kim ajjushi who take care our villa with his wife already wait for us. Maybe my father tell him to pick me up. Because it’s evening already, we just go stright to the villa. When we arrive at villa, we just stright to our room to have a rest. Because we sharing the room, I choose to take a bath first. When I finish, yoona unnie already waiting outside with so called “I want to hear your story now” face expression. But, I said to yoona unnie that I want to eat first to spin out time. I know, I was the one who want to tell her my problem, but I’m kinda confuse with what should I say to her.

Seohyun       : Unnie, why you don’t take a bath first? And I’m going to tell kim ajjhuma to prepare our food.

Yoona           : Yahh seo, you’re the one who bring me here. Just speak out about your problem now.

Seohyun       : Just take a bath first unnie. I will come here with food, okay!

Yoona           : Don’t be too long seo. I will hear your problem this night no matter what seo! So, you can’t sleep before tell your problem.

Seohyun       : Okay unnie.

15 minutes latter, I back to our room with some cake, snacks and drinks that kim ajjuhma made. When I enter the room, yoona unnie already finish her’s bath.

Seohyun       : Unnie, you finish already?? How fast!

Yoona           : Yeah, I can’t wait any longer. We can eat this while you eating. So tell me now seohyun.

Seohyun       : Okay unnie! Why you’re so curious about what I’m going to say.

Yoona           : Because I know that you’re to stressfull about this matter. Maybe you’re smile, but It’s not sincere one. There is sad, frustation and disappointed expression in your face and you can’t lie to me.

Seohyun       : Is that really show?

Yoona           : For me, yes!

Seohyun       : Okay, unnie. Actually I’m already maried.

Yoona           : WHAAATTTT!!! How I didn’t know this?

Seohyun       : Because we still not register it, but we already said our vow in front of our family.

Yoona           : How can you’re tell me about this matter. I’m sad.

Seohyun       : Sorry unnie, no one know about this beside our family.

Yoona           : Who is he??? Did I know him? (yoona sounds more curious)

Seohyun       :  He is Jung Yong Hwa.

Yoona           : WHATT!! Jung Yong Hwa! The popular guy at campus? Isn’t he jong hyun friends? He is your childhood friend right? The one who promise to marry you? How can? OMG, seohyun congratulation!!

Seohyun       : Unnie, can you calm down for a bit? You ask too much question.

Yoona           : Sorry, just too excited.

Seohyun       : His family company have a problem that make them going to bankrupt. At that time, I didn’t know why I’m so brave to suggest him to marry me. And out from my expectation, he accept my offer easly, and our family indeed agree and happy about this suggestion. So the next day, our parents make a small party for family only, and they agree for not register it before my birthday party this year but we need to live together.

Yoona           : So, this past two months you live together with yonghwa oppa? How can I didn’t know that? By the way, your birthday only one week left. So, you will make it legal?

Seohyun       : That’s the problem unnie. I’m call off this wedding, because I’m already tired of this.

Yoona           : Why? Aren’t you like yonghwa oppa? I know it seohyun, by the way you look at him, it’s different. I want to ask you but I don’t have an evidence to prove it.

Seohyun       : I think you know about me too much unnie.

Yoona           : Ofcourse, I’m your unnie. So why you cancel the wedding?

Seohyun       : It’s happend this morning unnie. Father come to our house, to ask yonghwa oppa opinion about this marrige. I acctidently heard what they are talking about. And yonghwa oppa said that he can’t marry me unnie. When he’s going to tell his reason to my father, I cut their conversation. I just can’t hear his statement about he don’t love me unnie. (seohyun little teary telling the story to yoona)

Yoona           : Why you don’t hear his explaination first? Maybe he’s not going to tell you that?

Seohyun       : I just didn’t want to be broken heart unnie. This past two months, I think I can fix our relationship, but I think yong oppa avoid me, because he don’t like me anymore. (seohyun start crying) He always go home in the late night. He said that he had some project to do, or he need to practice with his band until midnight and so on. But it’s all lie, one day I ask minhyuk if he will practice with his band. And minhyuk said that they didn’t have practice since one month ago. So he’s always lie to me since we live together. I don’t like it unnie, but still I like yong oppa. How awful am I. (seohyun cry more hard)

Yoona           : Is yonghwa oppa agree to cancel the wedding?

Seohyun       : He just tell me to do whatever I want. (seohyun still crying hard)

Yoona           : Clam down seo. Jung Yong Hwa that bastard, how can he make my seohyun cry!! Aiiishhhhh!! Should I talk to jonghyun about this? So he can ask yonghwa personaly.

Seohyun       : No unnie. Jonghyun is his friend! Don’t tell him and anyone else. Beside I already say that I want cancel the wedding.

Yoona           : Okay fine. But stop crying already, It’s hurt seeing you like this, beside your eyes will swelling this morning. Let’s refresh your mind in this holiday. And stop thinking about that jung yong hwa guy.

Seohyun       : And promise me don’t tell anyone unnie.

Yoona           : I promise. Okay let’s sleep, now. I know you tired already. This is a long day for you.

Seohyun       : Okay thanks unnie

Yoona           : Just lie down first. I will go to kitchen to prepared something. Wait a minuties.

10 minuites latter.

Seohyun       : Unnie what are you doing?

Yoona           : Just facial mask, I ask kim ajjhuma to help me to make this. If you’re stress, your skin will be bad. I’m going to treat your skin, so it’s more healty and glowing. And than, we enjoy this 3 days holiday, and find other man for you. Let’s make that jung yong hwa regret with his decision for not marry my seohyun.

Seohyun       : Okay, that sounds a good idea.

Yoona           : It’s good? It’s briliant seo. Hahaha

After that we having talk for awhile and sleep soundly until morning.

Yoona POV

This night is long night for seohyun and I, because seo telling me about her secret marrige with jung yong hwa a popular guy in our campus. Indeed I’m really surprise when she tell me that, because her husband is my boyfriend close friends, and no one know about that. But, from information that seohyun told me, yonghwa not love her back, and now she is in the state of broken heart and she already cancle their wedding. I know that yonghwa is one of popular guy in campus, but it’s dosen’t mean he can break seohyun heart like that. Ohhh i’m really angry to that jung yong hwa guy, until I want to call jonghyun to confirm it. But seohyun say that she didn’t want everyone to know about this matter.

When the morning come, seohyun and I wake up when the sun already high. This day we only planning to eat in the restaurant and cycling around beach near the villa. It’s almost lunch time, so we’re going to eat first before cycling. We come to restaurant in Yeon-Dong Shipping Distric area. After we finish eating, seohyun excuse herself to bathroom. So, I’m going to call jonghyun while waiting seohyun. But, I can’t reach jonghyun. Jonghyun just pick up his phone, the third time I call him.

Jonghyun      : Hallo yoona yahhh (still half a sleep)

Yoona           : Jong ahh you just awake? It’s already lunch time.

Jonghyun      : Sorry yoona yahh, I’m just arrive at home in 2 a.m. Did you call me last night?

Yoona           : I’m sorry I can’t call you, because I’m so tired last night. By the way, what are you doing until late night huh? Are you find other girl to replace me?

Jonghyun      : WHATT?? NOO!! OFCOURSE NOT!

Yoona           : Hey too loud, do you want to make your girlfriend deaf huh? I know you’ll never replace me, because you really love me right?

Jonghyun      : Sorry. Ofcourse, I love you so much. You trust me right?

Yoona           : Yes lee jong hyun.. So, why you go home late?

Jonghyun      : After I take you in the airport, minhyuk tell me, that yonghwa hyung want us to meet at bar. When I arrived, he already drink one bottle alcohol. So minhyuk, jungshin, and I, need to accompany him because he really drunk.

Yoona           : OMG! Do you know what happend? And do you drink too?

Jonghyun      : Hehehe yeah, a little bit. We also didn’t know what happend, he just drink all night until he colapse.

Yoona           : Is that so?? Okay I will hang up now jong. Seo already coming.

Jonghyun      : Hey wait! You know something right? Is it related to seohyun? So, you need to accomapny her right?

Yoona           : Ehh?

Jonghyun      : So, I’m right?

Yoona           : Hey don’t tell anyone okay. I’ll tell you the full story, if the time is right. Right now I can’t tell you jong, seohyun tell me don’t tell anyone.

Jonghyun      : Okay. Maybe yonghwa will spil up something, because we will meet up again. I think he will get drunk again.

Yoona           : Okay. I’ll hung up now jong. See you two days latter. Bye

Jonghyun      : Okay. Bye.

Jonghyun said that yong get drunk last night, so I guess he have a feeling with seohyun, because he get miserable like seohyun did last night. When I see, seohyun out from bathroom, I told jonghyun to end the phone. But why she’s not come to table yet? Where is she? When I look up for seohyun, I see her sit in other table with a man. I think I’m kinda familiar with that man. And than I approch seohyun to tell her that we’re ready to go.

Kyuhyun       : Im yoona?? Hey how are you?

Yoona           : Sorry, who are you?

Kyuhyun       : OMG you forget me already? Cho kyuhyun.

Yoona           : Huh? Kyuhyun oppa? What are you doing here?

Kyuhyun       : I have work here. It’s lucky that I can meet both of you here.

Seohyun       : He call me when I’m going back to our table.

Yoona           : Is that so?

Kyuhyun       : What are you doing here?

Seohyun       : We just have some short vacation oppa.

Kyuhyun       : Wow,  I think it’s really fate I can meet you here seo, you too yoona.

Yoona          : Heol, oppa as always still seo is your favorite.

Kyuhyun      : Hahaha ofcourse. So, do you have a boyfriend seohyun?

Seohyun       : Huh?? Heemm.. No!

Kyuhyun       : Wow it’s really a great news. So, while you’re here, do you have some time, so I can guide you here, maybe if you’re not mind ofcourse.

Seohyun       : How about tommorow oppa? I think I still don’t have plan tommorow.

Yoona           : Heol oppa you’re really fast. How about me?? You guys will leave me alone?

Seohyun       :  Hahaha ofcourse not unnie. I’m the one who take you here, ofcourse you will join us. I won’t leave you alone.

How can we meet kyuhyun oppa here? OMG! It’s not really good situation. How can he’s told seohyun to go with him when they are never meet after junior high school? I know he really in love with seohyun since our junior high school, and I know that they had a date once. But seohyun already reject him in their first date, because at that time seohyun like yonghwa oppa and now I think both of them still love each other. From information that jonghyun told me, I’m sure yonghwa love seohyun. So to make my dear friend happy, I should prevent kyuhyun to get close to seohyun. I don’t want any misunderstanding happend to seohyun and yonghwa that will make them more distant. It’s relief that seohyun wants me to always stay beside her, so I can keep watching kyuhyun from seo.