Chapter One

I Will Marry You

Tweleve years ago

Seohyun POV

Since we still a kids, yong oppa and I always play together everyday, and our family really close that make it like we are real family. Until someday when spring come, our family have invitation to attend yong oppa relative wedding party in The Raum Building (just imagine that building already build). That building is so big, the docoration and flowers everywhere make the building so beautiful. When our parents busy talking with colleagues and other people, suddenly yong oppa bring me outside the building into the garden. That garden is empty but already well decorated, maybe it will be use for another wedding party. In that garden, yong oppa give me a ring made by flower from the park near our house.

Yonghwa   : Hyun ah, I pick this flower when we played together in park this afternoon, and I made that into the ring, do you like it?

Seohyun    : Thank you oppa, I really like it.

Yonghwa   : When you already 20, I will give you the real one. And I promise to marry you here.

Seohyun    : Really? Thank you oppa, I will wait until that time.

Maybe the ring that yong oppa give to me will be rotten, but our love will stay forever.

 

Yonghwa POV

After we back from school, as usual hyun and I play together in the park near our house. When we play hide and seek, I found hyun favorite flower already bloom.  And than I remamber hyun ever said about she wants a ring for her birthday gift after she saw my cousin enggament. So, I pick that flower and planning to make it into the ring for hyun.

After playing, we stright to go home because today is my cousin wedding. When I arrive at my house, my parent already busy preparing to attend the wedding. So I just go to my room, take a bath and change clothes that mom prepare. After that my mom call me to accompany her to fetch seo family. When hyun mom open the door, I can see hyun with her father walk to the door, and hyun so beautiful that make me can’t look away from her. And than I remember flower that I pick earlier, I just excuse myself and tell to my mom to wait for awhile because I need to take the flower. In the car, I busy with that flower, until my parents ask about it.

Mother      : Yongie what are you doing?

Father       : Yeah son what are you doing? You seems busy with that son.

Yonghwa   : Ohh this? I trying to make a ring with this flower mom dad.

Mother      : Is that so? For who?

Yonghwa   : For hyun, she wants ring for her birthday. But because I still not have money, I just going to make it with flowers.

Father       : Really? So you make it because seohyun wants it?

Yonghwa   : Yes dad

Father       : But, Isn’t dad give you money son?

Yonghwa   : But that’s your money dad. And because it for hyun... Yeahh..

Mother      : So, you like seohyun?

Yonghwa   : Of course mom. Who’s not like her mom? Everyone like her. She is beautiful and kind too.

Father       : Right son. Hahahaha 

Mother      : Aigoo, my son already grow up. Hahaha

When we arrive at wedding party, me and hyun walk side to side with our parents to the wedding venue. My cousin really doing a great job to arrange his wedding party here, bacause the building, the decoration until the foods really great. Hyun definitely like it, because her smile never leave from her face. Our parents busy to talk with colleagues and other people, so i feel really bored to just stay in table. I told to my parents that I want to go outsite for awile. Then, I remamber about ring that I made before, and I told hyun to go outsite with me. We go to park that belong to the building, and that park full of flowers and baloons, maybe that wil use for garden wedding party.

Seohyun    : Yong oppa, this place really beautiful. Someday I will married in this place, like your cousin wedding.

Yonghwa   : Really??

Seohyun    : Yeah

Yonghwa   : Hyun ah, I pick this flower when we played together in park this afternoon, and I made that into the ring, do you like it?

Seohyun    : Thank you oppa, I really like it.

Yonghwa   : When you already 20, I will give you the real one. And I promise to marry you here.

Seohyun    : I will wait until that time.

I don’t know that hyun will easily agree with that. I also don’t know what will happend in future, but with that promise, I hope that our feeling never change and faded.

 

Memories fade and time passes

but when you have truly loved someone

 no amount of time

can ever erase those memories,

they live inside you.

- Anonymous -