Chapter Four

I Will Marry You

Seohyun POV

Seriously I didn’t know why my parents will be this happy about the idea to help jung family by married with yong oppa. I know I’m the one who suggest this idea, but I didn’t know that I will married the next day after we told our parents. Although we not register our married yet, but we already do a promise in front of our family. The one who know about our marriege only our family, we still not tell our friends and anyone in university about this news, because I think it will be chaos especially for yong oppa fangirl, I can’t imagine how they will react when they hear about our marriege news.

Today is the day when yong oppa and I will move to our house that given by my father. My father buy a house near our university, so we don’t need to much time to go to collage. The decoration really good, I think my mom and eun hye ahjjuma who decorate the house, and it is really cool yet comfortable. The house is two story house, not really big if it compare to our parents house. There are two badrooms, one bathroom, and space for television with sofa in upstair. In the ground there are small bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen, livingroom, garage, and small park behind the house. It is pretty big and spacious if it just for both of us. When we arrived at the house, It’s already evenning. So, we just take off our bag from yong oppa car, and enter the house.

Yonghwa       : Wooww, I think this house is pretty big.

Seohyun       : Yeahh that’s right. Should we just go back to our parents house.

Yonghwa       : I don’t think so. My parents already empty my stuf.

Seohyun       : Hahaha really oppa? So you kick out by your parents?? Hahaha

Yonghwa       : Of course my parents won’t kick their handsome son out from their house. Who will inherit jung company if they kick me out. They just got excited because I already married and going to live with you.

Seohyun       : So you are going to live with me huh oppa?

Yonghwa       : Huh?? Ehhmm technically yes right, we are already married too. So, should we take a same room?? You seems happy with the fact that we are live in the same house.

Seohyun       : Yahhh!! Oppaa!! Who is happy to live with you? I’m not happy!! (seohyun hit yonghwa with her bag)

Yonghwa       : Yahh I’m just kidding. I will take the room in the upstair. The left one.

Seohyun       : Oppa, my room also in the upstair.

Yonghwa       : So?

Seohyun just stare to yonghwa. And when yonghwa got what seohyun mean.

Yonghwa       : You think I will enter your room? OMG! I won’t!!

Seohyun       : I just think of the possibilities oppa. Because you already a grow up man, maybe... yeah you know what I mean.

Yonghwa       : Yah! Where do you learn that? You already like my sister and we still not officialy married. I won’t do anything to you. So, just clam a bit okay.

It’s hurt, why I only his sister. So why must he make that promise? Seriously yong oppa. After that yong oppa enter his room, and I take my stuff to my room and go down to take a water and lock the front door. Because other room already clean, I just start to packing my stuff. After I finished packing, it’s already 8 pm. Actually I already sleepy but yong oppa knock my door.

Seohyun       : Why oppa??

Yonghwa       : Seohyun open the door for awhile.

Seohyun open the door.

Yonghwa       : This sandwich for dinner.

Seohyun       : When you buy it oppa?

Yonghwa       : I’m not buy it, it’s mom, she pack it for us.

Seohyun       : Okay oppa. Thanks. Good Night

Yonghwa       : Okay. Good Night

After eat the sandwich that eun hye ahjjuma made it, I just take a bath and fall a sleep until morning. This morning yong oppa have an early class, so last night I set alarm for 5 a.m. After refresh for a bit, I go to kitchen. Lucky that the refrigerator already full, thanks to moms. So I take some ingredient to make something for our breakfast. I planning to make kimchi jjige and egg roll for yong oppa. And than I heard yong oppa go down.

Seohyun       : Good Morning oppa.

Yonghwa       : Morning. What are you doing? It’s still early.

Seohyun       : I make our breakfast. And because you have an early class, so I just prepare it right now.

Yonghwa       : Okay, thanks.

Seohyun       : How is it?

Yonghwa       :  Ehhmm??

Seohyun       : Let me taste it.

Seohyun       : OMG what is this? Oppa it’s not taste good.. Just throw it oppa, don’t eat it.

Yonghwa       : It’s okay for the first time cooking it’s not bad.

Seohyun       : But it’s not my first cooking.

Yonghwa       : Oh yeah? But your cutting skill already good.

Seohyun       : It’s not good, but why you still eat that. Just stop it oppa, or you will get stomach ache.

Yonghwa       : It waste if you throw it. Don’t mind it you still can learn cooking. We still have a long time.

Seohyun       : Eh?

Yonghwa       : I’m done. I will go now. Bye

Huh?? Still have a long time? What yong oppa mean? Can I hope for that? I will be happy if yong oppa have the same feeling like me. But just thinking about yong oppa and I together in such a long time seriously make me happy and boost my mood. I just got the idea, I think I will make a lunch box for oppa. Maybe I will just cook the simple one, so it will still taste good.

When I arrived at campus, I stright to yong oppa class, but he’s not there. I go to the music room where he and his band always practice in there, but yong oppa still not found. And than, when I want to go to basketball field, I meet one of my classmate who also yong oppa bandmate. He is one of my close boy friend in here. Maybe we’re from different social status, but we kinda close because we born in the same day, and we feel like a twins. Although we just know each other when we start the collage, but we easily get close.

Minyuk          : Hi, seohyun ah.

Seohyun       : Oh hi minhyuk ah.

Minhyuk       : Where are you going? Our class will start in 15 minutes.

Seohyun       : Ehhm I’m just going to do something for awhile.

Minhyuk       : Okay, I’m going first.

Seohyun       : Wait minhyuk ah. Do you know where is yonghwa oppa right now?

Minhyuk       : He is in basketball field, I’m also from there. Do you want me to take you there?

Seohyun       : No, It’s okay. See you in class minhyuk ah.

When I arrived at basketball field, I see yong oppa still playing the game, so I waiting for him awhile, until, the ball yong oppa throw go toward me. And suddenly my surrounding turn the dark.

Yonghwa       : Seohyun, hey seohyun.

Seohyun       : Hemmm... I heard yong oppa voice.

Yonghwa       : Seohyun!!

Seohyun       : (open her eyes)

Yonghwa       : Are you alright? Do you get hurt?

Seohyun       : Ohh It’s okay oppa. I’m fine.

Yonghwa       : It’s relieve you’re not hurt. But, WHY YOU DON’T AVOID THE BALL?! You know, I’m afraid.

Seohyun       : I’m sorry oppa, but I just want to protect the lunch box for you.

Yonghwa       : ........ okay. But next time just be carefull, because you’re still my bride. I didn’t want something not good happend to my bride. ( And than yonghwa back to the field, with lunch box in his hand)

Yong oppa seriously make me hope too much. He really want to make me his bride, So isn’t our promise going to turn to be real? I hope so.

 

Yonghwa POV

Seohyun and I finally move in to the same house that seo ji sub ajjushi buy for us. I think I already burden seo family to much. They help my family to recover our company, now I married their one and only daughter, and I use all the facilities they give to me. I think I have to do something, or at least to make my promise to seohyun become real. But to make a wedding as seohyun planning, I think I need a lot of money. Should I doing a part time job, to save the money for our wedding? But I don’t think it’s enough, because seohyun birthday only two months left.

Today, after my early class, my friends and I playing basketball until I saw my senior in join class, lee min hoo who already finish his study. Why he come here? He seems really busy and in trouble.

Yonghwa       : Minho Hyung!

LeeMinho     : Oh yonghwa yah. How are you?

Yonghwa       : I’m fine hyung. Why you’re here and you seems in trouble.

LeeMinho     : Oh yeah, I have problem right now, and It’s really confusing.

Yonghwa       : Why?

LeeMinho     : You that my uncel is a producer right?

Yonghwa       : Yes.

LeeMinho     : He is going to make a mini drama and he include me in the process, so I can study more about cinematography. He give me a task to responsibility for the drama crew. But the assistent director who responsibilities for sound and music is having an accident this morning, so he need to out from production. It’s only a few hours before the shoot start. I don’t know where to find the substitute. So I come here.

Yonghwa       : Can I replace him? I think I can handle it as long as it still related to music.

LeeMinho     : You can?? But you need to go to shooting location and It can be until late night.

Yonghwa       : It’s okay. But I will get the pay right.

LeeMinho     : Hahaha ofcourse yonghwa. I will make an easy job for you, because you still a collage student.

Yonghwa       : Thank you hyung. I will work hard.

LeeMinho     : You can come in this evening shooting right? You can go with me. But, I need to go somewhere else first.

Yonghwa       : Where? To meet your girlfriend?

LeeMinho     : Hahaha you know me really well.

After that I continue playing basketball. When we still playing, the ball slip from my hand and hit the girl near the field. When I see who get hit by basketball, I got suprise and suddenly worried, because the girl is seohyun. I approche her and help her to wake up, she’s still beautiful although her face have some dirt from the ball and her hair in mess. She want to give me a lunch box so she come here, but because I’m worried, I talk to her little loud. At that time I’m forget to tell her that I will go home late. So before I go with minho hyung, I call seohyun first.

Yonghwa       : Hello seohyun.

Seohyun       : Hello oppa?

Yonghwa       : Seohyun, I just want to inform you, that I will going to go home late.

Seohyun       : Why?

Yonghwa       : I have some project that should I finish today. Just lock the door, okay. I bring my key.

Seohyun       : Okay oppa

So like this, I lie to seohyun that I will have a campus project and will be late because of that. Actually it’s not really good to lie to seohyun about my part time job. It’s almost 2 months I have a part time job, and every time I told her that I will go home late, her voice or her face always show a sad expression. I always tell her, that I have a compus project, or I have band practice until late, or I have perform with the gang and anything else, It’s really sound an excuse right? But, what should I do? Only this one, that I can do to make seohyun dream wedding.

 

Seohyun POV

It’s almost 2 months since we are married and live together in this house, but yong oppa behavior really strange to me. My plan to get closer to him still no progress, because he often going home late and saldom stay in home. I know the reason that yong oppa give to me is only the excuse, because when I ask minhyuk about the practice or performing with his band, minhyuk said that yong oppa reject all the offer to perform or practice.

Today is yong oppa birthday, one week before my birthday. Yong oppa said that he will come home late again, but because today is his birthday, I think I will wait for him. Now I’m a bit confident in cooking because my mom and eunhye ajjuhma already taught me, so I will cook something special for oppa. After I finish my class, I go to patisserie to buy a cake. When I arrived at home it’s already 7 PM, and than I start cooking and prepare anything that needed, including the gift that I buy for oppa before. I finish the preparation for our dinner at 10 PM, but yong oppa still not come home. I text him a massage, but he not replay it. Because I’m to tired, I fall a sleep in table, while waiting for yong oppa to come home. I think I’m really in deep sleep because I’m not realise when yong oppa come. I awake when oppa wake me up.

Yonghwa       : Seohyun ah.....Seohyun.... Hyun wake up. (Yonghwa shake seohyun, so he will wake up)

Seohyun       : Heemmm, oppa?

Yonghwa       : Why you sleep in here?

Seohyun       : Are you home? I’m waiting for you oppa.

Yonghwa       : Yes I’m home. What are you doing here?

Seohyun       : I’m just cooking for our dinner to celebrate... What time is it oppa?

Yonghwa       : It’s already 1 AM.

Seohyun       : What? So you’re birthday already pass and we didn’t celebrate it.

Yonghwa       : My birthday?

Seohyun       : Yes oppa, yesterday is your birthday right? And I want to make a dinner to celebrate it. But I think my plan not doing well. (nearly cry)

Yonghwa       : It’s okay seohyun ah, I also forget about my birthday. Why you don’t ask me to go home earlier? I’m really sorry seohyun.

Seohyun       : Because this past day you always busy oppa. How can I ask you to come home early? (Seohyun crying)

Yonghwa       : I’m really sorry seohyun. Mianhe (Yonghwa hug crying seohyun)

Yonghwa       : But we can still calebrate it. Should I heat the food?

Seohyun       : No oppa, let me heat it. You just rest for a bit.

Yonghwa       : No, let me help you. So we can eat this fast, I’m already hungry.

Seohyun       : You’re not eat oppa?

Yonghwa       : I’m still not have a dinner. Maybe I have the feeling that my wife will cook me something delicious today, so I’m not feel to eat before.

Seohyun       : (blushing really hard)

Seohyun       : Okay the food is ready. Let’s eat. Please sit down oppa. (Seohyun take out the cake and his gift)

Yonghwa       : Wow seohyun, you really prepare well. Thanks for all of this. Should we eat the cake first?

Seohyun       : Let’s make a cake as a dessert oppa. Please eat my food first.

Yonghwa       : Hemm it taste good. Wooww my wife really doing a great job.

Seohyun       : Thanks oppa, I learn it with moms. I think I’m really do a good job.

Yonghwa       : Hahaha Full of yourself (Yonghwa mess seohyun hair)

Seohyun       : Oppa!!!

Yonghwa       : Hahaha okay, where is my gift, you must prepare it too right.

Seohyun       : Wait a minutes, I will bring it. Okayyy, here it is.

Yonghwa       : What is this? Can I open it now?

Seohyun       : Up to you oppa.

Yonghwa       : Wow, a watch. I really like it. Thank you seohyun you’re doing so much for me.

Seohyun       : Welcome oppa

 

No One POV

Suddenly yonghwa hug seohyun really tight because he is so thankfull to seohyun. His feelling really mix with greatfull, thankfull, debt, and love to seohyun. But that night, yonghwa know that his real feeling to seohyun is much dominant by love. If not because of love, he wouldn’t try hard to make their promise come true. After the dinner, yonghwa and seohyun clean everything, and back to their room. This night, they sleep with the smile in their face.

 

Seohyun POV

 After our dinner that I prepare for yong oppa, I really think maybe yong oppa inded have a feeling to  and our dream maybe going to come true. At that night I really sleep soundly with smile in my face til morning come. After I refresh a bit, I’m go out my room to greet yong oppa, until suddenly I hear the bell rang. Who is a person who come as a guest in the morning. And than I heard yonghwa oppa talking with a man who I think is my father. Why my father come here in the morning. And I’m accidently just hearing what they are going to speak.

Seo Father   : Yonghwa ah, good morning, I’m sorry to distrub you in the early morning.

Yonghwa       : It’s okay ajjusshi. Sit please, what do you want to drink?

Seo Father   : Anything you have son.

Yonghwa       : Wait a minutes ajjusshi. Here it is.

Seo Father   : Thank you son. Actually I’m worried with both of you. Is your relationship with seohyun still good? Because only one week left before you register your wedding right?

Yonghwa       : Yes, ajjusshi. I also want to talk to you about it. I think I can’t doing this wedding.

Seo Father   : Why? Is seohyun not attractive to you?

Yonghwa       : It’s not like that ajjusshi. It’s because...

Seohyun       : Stop it father, yonghwa. Stop!!