Chapter Three

I Will Marry You

Seohyun POV

At Seohyun House

After finish my class for today, I stright to go to my house, and turn down all invitation from my unnie to hangout. My mood seems really bad this day because of what happend at basketball field earlier.

Seohyun        : Mom, I home.

Seo Mother    : Oh my lovely daughter already home? How was your day?

Seohyun        : Just so-so mom, nothing special. I’m a bit tired, sorry mom I will go to my room now.

Seo Mother    : Okay honey, I will call you when dinner is ready.

I go to my room, put my bag and go to bathroom to refresh myself. After that I just lay at the bad and think about what happend with yong oppa. I just realize It was the first time yong oppa speak to me after I got into collage. Actually I’m very happy because I miss to speak to him, but why I’m not brave enough to speak more with him. After that, I fall a sleep until mom call for dinner.

Seo Mother    : Honey wake up, dinner is ready, and your father also already arrived.

Seohyun        : Heemmm, okay mom. (Seohyun wake up and go down to dinning room)

Seohyun        : Hello dad. Sorry I just woke up.

Seo Father     : It’s okay honey. Come on sit down so we can star eating. You know I’m already hungry.

Seohyun        : Haha okay dad.

Seo Mother    : Here is your food, hope you  guys like it.

Seohyun        : Thanks mom, you know you’re food always delicious.

Seo Mother    : Ohh thank you honey. Btw, how was you work darling? Everthing okay?

Seo Father     : Yeah everything okay, as always meetings all day. Ohh by the way, I just heard that Il Woo compay have a problem that can makes them into bankrupt. Is that right or just rumor?

Seo Mother    : I’m afraid the rumor is right darling, because eun hye seems always busy and rarely in home. And yesterday when I go to charity, some of them tell me that eun hye cannot come because she with her husband still in America to solve their problem.

Seohyun        : Mom, dad, who do you mean? Is that Jung Il Woo ajjushi company? Why?

Seo Mother    : Yes, Ju Hyun.  From what I heard, their branch company in LA not going well because there is a traitor that leak the confidential company information.

Seohyun         : OMG!! Ottoke?

Seo Father     : Ohhh dear, I really want to help them. You know our family and jung family really close, like we are a real family. Il Woo and I also feel like a real brother.

Seo Mother   :  What should we do?

After dinner, I just go to my room, I really want to help yonghwa oppa family. But what should I do? I keep thinking all night about what can I do to help Il Woo ajjushi company, until one crazy idea cross my mind. I don’t know that it’s already 5 am. It’s relief that Saturday I don’t have class, so I can sleep first before meet yong oppa. When I wake up, it’s already lunch time, but I need to tell yong oppa about  my plan. Unfortunetly, yong oppa still not come back because he going out with his friend and going to fetch his parents in airport letter.

In the evening, I hear yong oppa fence open. So, I immediately come out from my house, and wait until yong oppa parent come in to their house. I wait yong oppa parking his car, and I just wait for him in front of garage.

Yonghwa          : Seohyun? What are you doing here?

Seohyun          : I’m just waiting for you oppa.

Yonghwa          : Is there something happened?

Seohyun          : Can I talk to you for awhile?

Yonghwa          : Okay, come in.

Seohyun          : No oppa, I don’t want to distrub you parent. And I just want to talk to you about something.

Yonghwa          : Okay. What is it?

Seohyun          : Oppa, I know about your company conditon. And I think I have an idea to help your company.

Yonghwa          : Is that so? I don’t need you to pity me.

Seohyun          : It’s not like that oppa. I just want to help, beside our family really close to the point that we’re like a real family.

Yonghwa          : So, what’s your idea?

Seohyun          : Marry Me.

Yonghwa          : What??!!

Seohyun          : Yes, marry me oppa, so I can help your company without you having a debt with us.

Yonghwa          : Are you crazy or do you love me?

Seohyun          : Don’t think like that oppa, I just want to help your company. Beside, since I kids until now, your parent really kind and take care of me. So I just want to pay back.

Oh my god, why I so brave to suggest that advise to yong oppa. I think I’m really crazy right now. And why I can’t just telling the truth that I like him, not just telling the excuse.

Yonghwa          : Seohyun, I think we should talk to our parents first.

Seohyun          :  Okay oppa.

Yonghwa          : If they approve, I will do it.

Seohyun          : I will help your company with the name of seo company.

Yonghwa          : Thank you seohyun.

 

Yonghwa POV

I’m really shock right now because of seohyun idea.

This past weeks I’m really stress because my branch company in LA not going smoothly, and it affect our company here. My parent just go back to America and Korea to solve the problem, but it seems still not going smoothly. This problem really stressing my family. And now seohyun here, offering help for us, but her idea really crazy for me. I know I promise to marry with her, but not like this, not with this way. But, maybe this idea will work to help my parent and jung company from bangkrut.

I said to seohyun that we need to speak to our parents first. But beyond our expectations, our parents easily agree with us. They just approve us, if we wants to married.

Seo Mother    : Seo Ju Hyun are you serious?? I’m happy you do that darling. That was brave.

Seo Father      : OMG hyuniee darling, I approve you to marry with yonghwa. As long as with yonghwa I will approve.

Yong Father    : Yonghwa yahh, you need to thank to seo family and always take care of her.

Yong Mother  : That’s right yongiie, always make her happy son don’t make her sad.

Yonghwa        : Yes dad, mom. I will marry seohyun but we will register our married when seohyun already 20 years old.

Seo Father      : It’s okay yong ah, it’s only 2 months left. But you will still married befor that right? And as a gift, I will buy a house for both of you to live together.

Seo, Yong       : Whaatt??

 

Don't let anyone or anything

hold you back from what you really want to do,

just keep on trying, believing, and dreaming

and someday it'll all come true.

- Anonymous -