Chapter Two

I Will Marry You

Present

Seohyun POV

It’s already twelve years, only two months until my birthday and I’m going to be 20 years old. If yong oppa still remamber his promise, he’s going to marry me in two more months. But the problem is...he seems already forget his promise and not really care about that anymore.

After yong oppa made that promise, three years latter he moved to LA with his family because his father will build their branch company in LA. After three years they came back to korea again, and we still become a neighbor, but the different is yong oppa really cold to me like we are a stranger. The distant around us geting biger everyday, and it still not change until now. Although our family always meet and gather together, but it’s no used, because either yong oppa and I always busy with school or play with our friends. Actualy, I enter the same high school like yong oppa, with hope that we can spent more time, but he really busy with his band, his basketball team, and his final and collage exam.

Now, I’m a first year collage student in yong oppa collage, Dongguk University. Actualy I’m kinda bit tired to be the one who always chase and trying to fix our relationship, but still I also can’t simply say that I am going to broke our promise, that’s way I still trying to close to him although my attitude to him kinda arrogant.  I’m still in my daydreaming and didn’t aware that I go to basketball field. In there yong oppa with his friends are playing basketball, until the ball that he throw, fall in front of me.

Minhyuk    : Hii Seohyun ah

Yonghwa   : Hey Seo Ju Hyun, can you throw that ball?

Seohyun    : This ball? (Seohyun not throw the ball but she kick it to be more far)

Yonghwa   : Yahh! What are you doing?

But seohyun not answer it and just go, because she is annoyed yonghwa call her with full name, not their usual call. Beside, yong oppa fans look to me with thier death stare.

 

Yonghwa POV

When seohyun walk away, I just stand there while my friends talk about her.

Jonghyun  : Who is she? She is so arrogant.

Minhyuk    : You don’t know? She is Seo Ju Hyun. She is beautiful, smart and her family is one of the richest family in our country. So, no one dare to close with her, beside her friends ofcourse.

Jonghyun  : Really? And why yonghwa hyung know her, and you too?

Minhyuk    : Seriously hyung you don’t know? She is yonghwa hyung childhood friend.

Jungshin    : That’s right. And like me and minhyuk, she is still in first year here and we are in the same major. And if I’m not wrong, isn’t your girlfriend is seohyun friend? Because I often see her with seohyun.

Jonghyun  : Im Yoona? Seriously? How I didn’t know that?

Jungshin    : Because when you are with yoona noona, you will forget everything. Aiishhh hyung!

Yonghwa   : Yeahh!! Why you guys still talking. Are we going to continue this game?

Seriously my friends really loud. Why they must talk about seohyun here. It’s kinda annoyed, and I’m not really like the idea that they know more about seohyun than me. But It must be difficult to approach her, because I’m not really close to seohyun anymore. Actually It’s my fault, after I went to LA with my family, we still keep in touch with each other, and I always monitor seohyun in her social media, until one week before we back to Korea, I see her picture with a boy that pose really close with her. Seohyun said he was her senior in middle school. And when the day I came back to Korea, seohyun and that guy have a date to amusment park. I know I didn’t told her that I will back at that time because I want to suprise her, but I was the one who get suprise. At that time I really mad at her, and ignore her as much as possible. I know seohyun try to fix our relationship, but my anger and jealousy always take over me. But the one thing for sure, I never forget about the promise that I made for her. And it only two months before her 20th birthday. What must I do? Should I just end the promise and let her go or do something to fix it and be with her?

Its tough to wait on your dreams to come true

cause you never know if they will,

but its tougher to give up on them

cause then you sure they wont come true

- Anonymous -