DAY TWO, 10:30 PM: Oh Sehun, Luhan.

Kill, Live, Win, Repeat.

DAY TWO, 10:30 PM

 

I. Oh Sehun, Luhan.

 

"Do you have any idea where to go?" Asked a worried Luhan, who seemed to be nervous that they wouldn’t get to the appointed destination on time. Sehun brushed him off with a click of his tongue, shaking his head dramatically. Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"Relax, Lu. We'll get there eventually." Replied Sehun nonchalantly. Sehun doesn't seem worried, and he's not. He was sure that something would lead them there somehow.

Luhan nodded hesitantly, eyebrows furrowed in thought. Sehun noticed how Luhan has become so silent as each minute passes. Just a few moments ago, Luhan was telling him a story about how naughty kids gets charcoal in their socks during christmas, and that Sehun could be next if he doesn't stop being an . Sehun laughed out loud and shook his head in disbelief. Luhan is such a kid.

Sehun also learned that Luhan was older than him and that he should actually call him 'Luhan-hyung', but that's too formal for Sehun. It's just a few years difference after all, and plus, Luhan looks way younger than him. Luhan looks like a twelve-year-old. How could he be halfway to fifty? That's just impossible. Sehun thinks Luhan was simply lying so Sehun would respect him more. Of course, the younger one only shook his head and teased the hyung even more from there.

After a while, Sehun noticed Luhan was left behind. Sehun slowed down his pace to catch up with Luhan, who oddly walked really slow. Luhan seemed like he wanted to leave Sehun before, and now he's being a snail. Once Sehun was by Luhan's side, he placed an arm around Luhan's shoulder. Luhan looked up at him with a glare, not liking the skinship the younger one was doing. Sehun just shrugged.

"You wanna rest up for a bit? I mean, we still got," Sehun paused and looked at his wristwatch, "about two and a half hours left."

"I don't know," Luhan replied, digging his nails into his palm. "We should probably try to find a way there. I don't wanna get lost and lose the game before it even started." Luhan was truly worried. Sehun scrunched up his nose in frustration.

"It doesn't work like that. We will get there automatically, I swear. You’ll have to learn to trust me, okay?" Sehun stared deeply into the other boy's light-brown orbs, trying to gain his trust. Luhan raised an eyebrow. How could he trust someone he just met a few hours ago? Plus, he’s another player. He could be lying. Even worse, he could be using him. Ouch. Sehun's gotta be kidding.

After a while, Luhan finally sighed in defeat.

 

"Fine. Let's go find a tree to lean against or something."

“We can just lean against each other, you know.”

“Shut up.”