Chapter Two: Hurt *Edited*

The Pretender

Chapter Two

 

" KIM SUNGYEOL! " my ears perked up to the sound of Myungsoo's voice. The hell! He's just beside my room, why shout so loud? It is enough for our neighbors to go bang our door because of rage.

I totally had to kneel before our angry neighbor for the disturbance that Myungsoo did.

Oh my pride. It’s freaking gone.

And what's with the 'KIM' before my name. It should be 'NAM SUNGYEOL'. Hahaha, I know right!

Yes, you're reading and seeing it right. NAM.

N to the A to the M.

NAM.

Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah yeah yeah...

I took my time walking towards his room for I might kill him immediately the time I lay my eyes on his face.

Breathe in... Breathe out... Yeah, that's how you do it.

" Okay, I'm fine now. But still, you Myungsoo for my lost pride. " I quietly cursed before turning the knob of his door.

I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine...

I repeated it. It's my mantra before opening Myungsoo's door fully.

I opened it.

There he was, looking at me with his sheepish dimple smile.

I took a step closer to him which makes him move backward. I won't ing do anything to you Myungsoo!

Just let me gain my pride back.

I took another step.

He moved backward again.

I took two steps.

He moved backward again, bumping his back at the wall behind him.

You're ing trapped, Myungsoo. I won. Yeahhhh!

An evil smile crept on my face.

Myungsoo's face became horrible. He knew it! He knew what I'll do.

I jumped at him and wrestled him on his bed, earning a few punches from him but I didn't mind it, then I locked my arms around his neck.

He's trying to free himself from my hold but no to avail since I'm clinging to him one hundred percent.

I heard him sighed with a little tone of backing up.

I just realized that we are in a very AWKWARD position in his bed.

His bed's headboard is where I'm leaning. I'm on his back since I'm holding onto his body. Our legs tangled together. And lastly, we are sweating hard.

So awkward that it makes me think that we are having a real...

A WRESTLING MATCH.

Cooooool!


! Is my dream coming true?

You know, doing that thing with him.

Ahmmm, that thing that starts with the letter 'S' then 'E' comes after. And the last letter to form the word is 'X'.

Oh not again. I'm thinking with mixed lust again. Ugh. Stop iiit!

I slapped myself three times and my cheeks are ing burning. But I really need to do it in order for me to think straight in this situation where Yeol is just inches far from me and my . Ugh.

He seemed shocked when I slapped myself so I used the opportunity given to me by destiny--- what? Destiny? Eww... --- to elbow Sungyeol's ribs to come out of his grip.

I sent him banging his body on the table beside my bed and then he stumbled on the cold floor.

He then yelped in pain, I had to run outside of our house to save my precious life. Yeah, I ran outside, on the streets specifically, with my favorite worn out clothes.

I waited for him to come and pick me up on the streets but there is no Sungyeol marching towards me. Just a cool breeze that keeps on hitting my damp face.

I sniffed hard, causing my nose to crinkle that is full of unwanted stuff you don't want to ask what.

 I scratched my head, then next is my stomach. Sniff and stare to the empty street. I repeated it all. For like 20 times...

I'm so bored.

If this plant beside me can talk, oh my gosh, what a wonderful life it is. But there's no freaking way that a plant would talk.

You see now what boredom can do to me. Oh my god...

After a good 10 minutes of cartwheeling, rolling like an egg and tumbling on the empty street of ours, I decided to enter our house.

The red warning for my life cools down, I guess.

I tip-toed to my room. Look to the right, look the left, look to the front and look at the back. Another ambush attack might happen again, who knows.

Or am I just being paranoid here? Or am I just weird?

Who ing cares?

I look like a ing handsome burglar.

I placed my right ear on my door, maybe Sungyeol is just hiding inside my room and then when I go in, he would grab me then kill me for real now.

But something is off. I can clearly hear a voice in pain. Sending shivers all over my body. It was Sungyeol. Idiot me, of course, who else it might be? Aghh!

I sent the door flying open then I ran to Sungyeol's side. I can see red stains on his right part of the body. Just above the ribs I hit a while ago.

Oh my, no ing way I did that to my Yeol...

I am lost with the thoughts inside my head. My train of thoughts was cut when I felt him hold my arms for support to stand up.

I didn't waste another minute and carried him the bridal style. He didn't protest anymore, he just buried his face on my neck.

That gives me the real shiver...

I placed his weak body first on the couch and snatch a towel from our refrigerator. I told him to pressed the bleeding area with pressure so he may not continue to lose blood.

He is sweating too hard so I went to his room first to get a shirt hanging in his chair then ran downstairs to grab my car's key that is sitting on the counter. Everything is in rush, I need to bring Sungyeol to hospital right now.

Unfortunately, there was a heavy traffic because it's rush hour in the evening. While waiting for the traffic to move, I tap my fingers nervously. Hoping that it can relieve my being.

My other hand is on my head, massaging it. I continued to tap in faster way. It was the only sound inside the car and I can't even look to Sungyeol straight in his eyes.

I'm busying myself looking at the sides of the streets, looking at couples, people who are also busy on what they are doing and shops.

I still tap my fingers. I'm still nervous but a hand s its way into my hand who is just a while ago tapping fast.

A bit taken from what Sungyeol did, I looked at him.

" Yah, Myungsoo-ah. I'm fine. Let's just go home. I'm freaking tired already. " Sungyeol whined cutely at me, showing me his pouting face and perfect big brown eyes.

I couldn't resist it that's why I turned my head on the road.

" Sungyeol, don't sleep, okay? Just trust me on this... " I pressed my hands hard in his. Sungyeol's hand is cold.

In order for him not to fall asleep, I told him what happened last summer, even though we are together last summer. I heard him chuckled sometimes, he cannot even laugh because his wound will hurt.

At last, after the long drive, we are in the hospital already. When we entered the Emergency Room, a nurse quickly attended to us.

She made Sungyeol lay in one of the beds there while I stood beside him. The doctor whom the nurse called a while ago came and checked on Sungyeol immediately.

The ER isn't that busy so we are lucky.

The male nurse came to me and lead me to a bench to wait. They will be running some test on Sungyeol, I heard from one of the nurse around Sungyeol's bed.

I resume tapping my fingers.

What if Sungyeol will stay here in the hospital for days? What am I going to do at home without him? I will surely miss my Yeol...

" Excuse me sir. But we need you to fill these papers for the patient over there. " a young looking nurse said to me while pointing at Sungyeol. I nodded as a response and get the papers that are handed to me. I was given a pen too.

It's already eleven thirty in the evening when Sungyeol is finally released in the hospital. He had a bandage all over his body. I lead him to the parking, to my car and opened the door for him. Buckling his seat belt before going to my seat.

The road is nearly empty but it is still alive.

" Sungyeol, aren't you hungry? " I asked him, my eyes still fixed on the road. I waited for seconds before I turned my head on him.

I saw him sleeping with his lips partly open. He must really be tired with all the s we did earlier. But the sight before me is beautiful.

When we reached our shared apartment, I quickly placed him in his room for him to sleep comfortably and peacefully. I'm feeling sleepy too right now, I guess I need to lay in my bed already.

I tried so hard to make myself awake but I'm really exhausted and it's nearly 1 in the morning. I looked at Sungyeol, then my eyes automatically landed on his slightly parted plump lips.

I gulped.

Before I knew it, my face is just centimeters away from Sungyeol.

Centimeters away...

Centimeter away...

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment when my lips touched his lips. Just a peck but I know that I'l be having a good night.

I walked to my room and quickly fell asleep while my hand is on my lips.



HAPPY FIRST OF JUNE guys!
My favorite month ^^
I'm really thankful for those who subscribed in this story. Hope that you'll be with me till the end.
*flying kiss*
--------------
Well, I'm really starting to stan Seventeen. And for pete's sake, they are all so amazing. Especially Seung Kwan and Hoshi and Woozi and Jeong Han and THE8 and Min Gyu and Jun and Do Kyeom and Joshua and Dino and Vernon and S.Coups and Won Woo. Oh my gosh, I just enumerated them all. I'm not familiar with their real name tho but I'll try learning more about them.

Please watch their MV: Adore U!

SeungKwan Oppa! SeungKwan Oppa!
--------------
Who watched Romeo's LOVESICK mv?
Just askin' ><


©ShiningJongDae