Chapter Five: Acting

The Pretender

Hello guys! I'm very SORRY for letting you wait for so long...

Anyway, my birthday is near and I just want to give this short chapter for all of you as a gift ❤❤

My birthday is the same with Kwon Soon Young a.k.a Hoshi of SEVENTEEN 😅🎂

Anyway, I hope you guys will be happy with my update. Thank you reading and have a great day! xoxo


Chapter Five

 

Something is on my arms...

Something big and heavy...

Something...

Something I want to always have when I wake up every single day of my life.

My Sungyeol...

Let me cry first guys. Oh , I'm being emotional here again. I'm too cheesy ><

Do you know how happy I am? Not? It's okay, we all know that's part of growing up.

But I'm still happy, seeing my Yeol and his drool on my arms. I don't find it gross but y instead. Yum~~

Stop Myungsoo!

" Sungyeol Sungyeol~ Sungyeol Yeol Yeollie~ " I sang in his ears like a lullaby in the freaking morning. I played with his silky hair, I always like to touch his hair for my hands slides into it effortlessly.

I stopped playing with his hair when he leaned closer to me. Eyes still close.

" Don't stop... " he whispered to me and I let out a chuckle. This guy should be waking up because he can't be screwing this day since their exams are near.

" Wake up. Let's go to school together. " my hands are still on his hair. Ruffling it to a little bit this morning.

" Fine. " he grumbled and peck me in my cheeks then sheepishly smiled at me. I'm dumbfounded again for what he did.

I did not yet recover my senses when he ran outside, to his room to get something then immediately went back to my room. His loud footsteps can be heard from my room. His shirt is tucked in his pants and he's cute in that state.

He walked to my room holding his towel and pieces of garments and he sweetly smiled at me again. I'm melting oh my gosh.

I smiled back but that soon faded when I saw him entered my bathroom. What the hell!

I ran towards the door of my bathroom and knocked on it frantically.

" Sungyeol, open the door! Sungyeol... YAH, DON'T TOUCH MY PRIVATE THINGS THERE! YAH LEE SUNGYEOL, NOT MY FREAKING TOOTHBRUSH OKAY? " I tried to turn the knob repeatedly but Sungyeol doesn't really like to unlock the door. I'm doomed!

Minutes passed as I still knock on the door, hoping Sungyeol will open. I heard the water dripping from the shower and I guess he took bath in MY bathroom.

Fine, I'm going to HIS bathroom and take a bath there. I lazily get some clothes from my closet and grabbed the towel on the floor.

His bathroom is pretty clean so I didn't waste time and started to take a bath.

As I get out of his room, he's also in his way out of my room. I gave him a I'll-kill-you look before proceeding inside my room.

The whole morning flew so fast and I accompany him to his first class. He waved at me and I just smiled back at him. Now, it's my turn to go to my class.

 

" What? Are you sure bro? Sungjong, the girly boy from your department is with Lee Sungyeol at the building A's rooftop? Woah... Interesting dude. " my head shot up as I heard Sungyeol's name. Building A? The medical department's building?

My steps were longer this time as I made my way to the said rooftop. My hands are shaking, what does Sungjong wants from Sungyeol?

The rooftop's entrance were full of students and I have to shoved them to attend to Sungyeol. After shoving others and being shoved also, I finally am on the first row in a cinema... Watching a...

Movie... where the boy kiss the girl. But not this time, Sungyeol just plainly talking to  Sungjong infront of my eyes.

Their lips are both moving and I have to put my hand on top of my heart to know if it is till beating. My world suddenly stopped for a while as Sungyeol's eyes widen when he saw me, motioning to come closer to them.

I look at Sungjong and saw a tiny flick of annoyance in his eyes. My heart starts to pump faster. I started to walk towards them.

" Oh, Myungsoo. I want you to meet Sungjong. " he motioned his hand again infront of the beautiful male.

I shyly bowed which Sungjong just stared at me.

" Anyway, Sungyeol about the date? Later at 6 pm. I'll send you a message about the venue of our date. Okay? " Sungjong's smirking at me now. I felt tiny in his looks. His left eyebrow raised as if asking for a fight.

Sungyeol. don't say 'yes' or any form of agreeing please... for me...

" Okay. See you later Sungjong. " Tears were forming in my eyes, and I have to bite my tongue for me to be able to stop myself from releasing those tears.

Sungyeol then hugged Sungjong infront of me.

ING INFRONT OF ME. BULL! WHAT WAS THAT KISS YESTERDAY AND THE PECK IN MY CHEEKS A WHILE AGO?

YOU SUNGYEOL!

I didn't wait for them to be parted and I immediately ran away. I shoved the other students again, and ran away again as far as my feet can bring me. Tears were falling on my face.

 

I skipped my whole afternoon classes. I'll just make an alibi tomorrow and make an act as if I'm ill since I'm good in pretending. My professors would believe me surely.

This would be the most painful thing that happened to me. My eyes are swollen and red from the crying I did earlier. But I don't care about my freaking eyes, all I want is Sungyeol to explain all these things happening between us.

I might be assuming something that is not existing. And it hurts me.

And why Sungyeol did not even came after me?

 

I went home alone. With the apartments lights off, I quickly walked to my room. I covered myself with blanket and pity myself in the dark.

I wish, the world would always be dark when I'm crying, so that no one can see me shed tears.

Since it's dark, I also let the sleepiness swallow me. Wishing again that I'll be dreaming a beautiful dream.

 

My eyes adjusted to the bright lights of my room when someone came in and turned it on. I angrily looked at the one who did it just to find Sungyeol on my door, smiling.

I turned my gaze somewhere. And swallowed the lump that is starting to form in my throat.

" Soo, you're not answering my calls. Why? " he walked towards my bed and sat at the edge. It makes me really uncomfortable.

I forgot about my phone so I searched for it everywhere just to find it under my blanket. I opened it and the time displayed on it caught my attention.

9:34 pm.

Woah, I slept for how many hours already but it seems that I'm not recharged yet. Why am I feeling like this again?

" Soo? You alright? Did you eat? " questions were thrown to me by Sungyeol. I totally forgot that he's here. I shook my head.

! Why did I respond? My heart was the one who responded without my mind's consent...

The next thing I knew is Sungyeol dragging me to the kitchen. He lets me sit to the chair he prepared and went to the other side of the table to eat.

My mind is still flying and it seems that he noticed it so Sungyeol picked the chicken's leg and handed it to me. But I only stare at it, then my eyes linger to his hands up to his smiling face.

He frowns and went to my side but I distant myself from him.

" Myungsoo. " his voice is gentle in my ears.

But I have to fight this urge to kiss him again because I did not yet forget what he did earlier.

" Soo. " his voice is laced with worry.

I really have to fight this feelings of mine from confronting him about his date with that Sungjong and about the relationship between us.

My tears fell. Finally. I can't hold them anymore.

Lips were suddenly attached to my lips. It taste chicken.

Sungyeol quickly moved his lips in mine making me find oxygen to breath in. I did not respond.

He moved his hand on my neck to deepen the kiss. His kiss was gentle.

He played with my lower lip, teasing me to open my mouth and he succeeded. I opened my mouth involuntarily.

 

My phone lights up in the dark room of Sungyeol.

A message from Sungyeol again. I smiled as I turned my head on Sungyeol who is staring at me since a while ago when we reached his room after the kiss.

 

" You're beautiful when you are happy...
So smile always..."

 

" Hey, can't you send me another message instead of this? " I asked him but he just shooked his head with a playful smile on his face.

I closed my phone.

I looked at him again and he pointed his lips, asking for another kiss.

Okay, Sungyeol. I'll just pretend that nothing happened.

I gave him a long kiss and we soon drifted to sleep.

 

 


IKR, it's so SHORT, like wtf. I'm sorry T____T

Can someone please tell me when is Infinite's comeback?

I'm dying to know T__________T

Well, I don't have time (really) last June 9 to greet them here in AFF. It's Infinite's 5th year in the industry and I'm so proud of them.

/criessssss/


I'll be looking like a zombie soon and my updates might be slower this time. My advance apologies to all.


©ShiningJongDae

 

I love God.

I love my family.

I love you all.