Chapter One: Dream *Edited*

The Pretender

Chapter One

 

" YEOL! " I shouted from kitchen and after a few minutes of debating if I'll go fetch that kid on his bed or not, a tall figure came down from the stairs. Sleepily rubbing his eyes off and scratching his stomach with his free hand.

Did he sleep at one in the morning again?

" Hey, sleepyhead! Come and eat your breakfast then get your in the bathroom and take a bath. Got that? " I said while tapping the empty seat beside of me in the dining table. My eyes are not leaving his body.

He made an annoyed face but still, he listened to me and started to eat the food served in the table. He munched on his food and occasionally glancing at me.

He is weirdly quiet which makes me uncomfortable and awkward. I suppose to read an article but it turns out that I'm just watching him eat his food. It's because it's awkward. Yeah, super awkward.

After a long moment of trying to focus on the article I've been trying to read and on watching an eating-giraffe beside me, Sungyeol finally stood up to put his plate and used utensils on the sink.

I think, he's not fully awake...

" Yeol... " I called out but he didn't respond. He continues to wash the plate he used. I will really have a mental breakdown if this scene continues. Oh my gosh.

Then I felt my whole world spin as if I've been carried away by a tornado with Dorothy to go to the Emerald City and meet the lion and the st---

" Myungsoo-ah! Myungsoo-ah! SOO! Yah! Aish, you're so heavy. What are you eating? " he slumped my poor body on the couch. I feel terribly sad because of what he said. Am I that fat? But I have abs.

I slowly tried to open my eyes to look at him, and he was there. On his knees so we can be both in each other's eye level. He looked so worried but that emotion in his eyes quickly subsided when I fully opened my eyes to stare at his beautiful eyes. His ever beautiful brown eyes that never failed to capture my heart.

The look in his eyes is replaced by an annoyed one. Like what he gave me earlier when I ordered him what to do.

And before closing my eyes and drift to dreamland to ease the pain in my head, I again saw the worried look. I finally closed my eyes.

I felt a gentle ruffle in my hair. I know what is inside your mind...

And YES, I'm in love with him. Lee Sungyeol.


" Soo, you're beautiful when you are happy,

You're beautiful when you smile...

I'm going. See you later, okay? "

I tap his head lightly. Preventing him from waking up from his deep slumber, I guess. When I dangled the keys of our shared apartment, I heard him stir in the couch.

I sneaked into the kitchen to grab some food in the table. I didn't get to eat right a while ago because Myungsoo started my day with commands. Ugh.

After walking back and forth in our living room, I lifted him up, bridal style. I carefully placed him on his bed. I don't want my friend to have an aching body when he wakes up.

I'm such a good friend. Myungsoo will never find someone like me. Hihihi.

I'm too conceited, oh !

I study his face again before heading out of his room. His room is clearly messy and the devil on my left side said that I should left it that way but that angel on my right side said that I should be a very nice friend to Soo and help him clean sometimes.

The good side won and I immediately formed a plan on what to arrange first.

I started with his closet. After 5 minutes of just staring inside his closet. I had a mental breakdown.

" What kind of clothes are these oh my freaking gosh! Why are they all in the same color? Do I have to burn this whole place just to get rid of these things? "

I pulled my hair in crazy mode. Myungsoo is one of a hell fashionista. But I really do admire his fashion sense. Especially when he is dressed in a shirt. OMFG, I sounded like a fangirl dreaming of his oppa.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Definitely not. Okay, stop this craziness already. I have a class in 15 ing minutes.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... "

This is going to be a one hell of a day. Huuu...


" Yeol! " I shouted from kitchen and after a few minutes of debating if I'll go fetch that lovely wifeof mine on our king size-bed or not, a tall figure came down from the stairs, ever stunning. Sleepily rubbing his eyes off and scratching his pale stomach with his free hand. I can clearly see the ring on his ring finger.

" Hey, honey also known as Kim Sungyeol! Come and eat your breakfast then get your pretty in the bathroom and take a bath with me. Got that? " I said while tapping the empty seat beside of me in the dining table. My eyes are not leaving his y body.

He made an seducing animal like sounds but still, he listened to me and started to eat the food served in the table. He munched on his food and occasionally feeding me lovingly.

He is so sweet which makes me want to kiss him full on the lips and cheeks. I suppose to read an article in the newspaper that was delivered in our door earlier but it turns out that I'm just waiting for him to feed me and to kiss me. It's because it's so sweet. Yeah, super sweet.

After a long moment of trying to focus on the article I've been trying to read and on waiting for my super duper y wife, KIM Sungyeol finally stood up to put our shared plate and used utensils on the sink. OH MY GOSH, he's a good catch. Too bad, I already have him as my wife. Hahahaha...

" Yeol... Honey~~~ " I called out but he didn't respond, he's playing hard to get with me huh? He continued to wash the plate we used. I will really have a mental breakdown if I won't get a kiss later. Oh my gosh.

I felt my whole world spin as if I've been carried away by a tornado with Dorothy to go to the Emerald City and meet the lion and the st--- Wait! What?! This can't be happening to me! I'm a man!!! Ahh, I can't get ing pregnant! And why would I get pregnant when Yeol my honey is the bot---

Oops, stop right there already. I'm saying too much. Too much information can let your ovaries explode! *wink*

" Myungsoo-ah! Myungsoo-ah! SOO! Yah, Honeyyyy! Aish, why are you so handsome? What are you doing with your face? " he placed my poor body on the couch gently. I feel terribly happy because of what he said. Am I that handsome? But I have abs. --is it ing relevant?--

I slowly tried to open my eyes to look at him, and he was there, above me. We are both looking at each other's eyes. He looked so worried but that emotion in his eyes quickly subsided when I fully opened my eyes to stare at his beautiful eyes. His ever beautiful brown eyes that never failed to capture my heart.

The look in his eyes is replaced by an lustful one. Like what he gave me last night when I ordered him what to do.

Oh my gosh again, you don't want me to continue it. This story of us isn't about just lust.

And before closing my eyes and drift to dreamland to ease the pain in my head, I again saw the worried look, but I captured his lips to assure him that I'm fine. I finally closed my eyes.

 

" KRIIIIIIING! KRIIIIIIIIIIING! KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! " my body shot up. Who the hell interrupted my beautiful dream? WHO?

I checked my surroundings just to see a... WILD FOREST?! Who the hell scattered my precious babies on the floor?

I quickly grabbed my clothes that were lying on the cold floor one by one, caressing it after.

I know who did this... just because he's the only one who has another key of this apartment.

" KIM SUNGYEOL! " I shouted at the top of my lungs.

...

A very nice realization hit me hard!

" Ooooohhh my. He did not hear it, right? " I crazily looked around my room. I’m walking back and forth to the door.

you Kim Sungyeol-- I mean, soon to be Kim Sungyeol.

 


Here is CHAPTER ONE  for you guys! *waves hand* *gives you a hug*

Thanks for subscribing and for reading this story!

I love you all. Thank you again. Please comment, they are highly appreciated. Thank you again

ThanksINFINITY


©ShiningJongDae