Chapter 3: The Second Prince

Royal Bloodlust

 

*Author’s Note:

 

The next two chapters contain some rated scenes. For young readers, please forgive me. I tried not to go overboard so that you could still read this chapter. Thank you very much. (^^v) [MIANHAMNIDA~~~it took me sooo long.T_T]

-c@sschul♥

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

After their dinner date, HyukJae brought Joo Young in his secret chamber in the palace. “HyukJae, it’s…” but her words broke when he suddenly kissed her. “…dark.” And she kissed him back. As they were kissing, she felt HyukJae taking off her dress. “I can’t see you, love.” She said. “Let me lead the way.” He answered. As he led Joo Young to his bed, he continued to kiss her but this time, the soft kiss became a very torrid one. “HyukJae…” Joo Young bit her lip. The moment she knew, HyukJae’s hard jewel was already waiting for her. “Please do it gently…” she whispered, but she felt the pain as HyukJae entered her. Her eyes were teary and HyukJae ed slowly while kissing her neck down to her s, the slow moves to a fast pace as they both moan in pleasure. After a couple of hours, they came and HyukJae, tired and weary, slept hugging Joo Young really tight. A vampire is a different than a human in many ways, Joo Young thought. But nevertheless, she felt so happy giving HyukJae the greatest gift she can give him. And if ever she’d get pregnant, she’ll never regret it because she did it out of love.

The next day, she woke up with a smile. Seeing HyukJae beside her first thing in the morning was more than what she wished for. “Good Morning, love.” HyukJae greeted her with a smile and kissed her cheek. They were like a married couple. “I still can’t believe you last night.” Joo Young teased. HyukJae laughed but then, a strong knock on the door alarmed them. “HyukJae! HyukJae! QUICK!” it was Rin Jae. “Unnie-ssi?!...” HyukJae was shocked. He quickly wore his robe and opened the door. Joo Young was shocked to see HyukJae’s elder sister for the first time. “The council’s coming. You need to take your human away or she’ll be DEAD.” She said firmly. Color drained from Joo Young’s bright face. She’ll get killed? After everything that she’s been through to prove her love for HyukJae, she’ll be killed? She felt her heart beating fast. She was so nervous. “But who knew this?!” HyukJae asked. He was furious. “One of the assassins saw you last night.” She told HyukJae. “.” he uttered. “LEAVE! NOW!” Rin Jae shouted. Joo Young never felt so scared before. She wanted to run for her life then, HyukJae grabbed her by the hand and they sped away.

 

 

 

“Joo Young, whatever happens, I swear to love you… forever…” “But… HyukJae-ah!” and with a bilnk of an eye, he was gone. Joo Young crumbled to her feet. She felt pain and sadness. Her tears began falling and she felt her heart breaking to pieces.

 

 

 

“Where is she?!” the furious King Lee asked HyukJae as he went in the throne room. “I killed her.” HyukJae said trying to look like he’s telling the truth. “He’s lying.” One of the assasins, Cho Kyu Hyun, said. “We could’ve known if he really did kill the human. We can track it down. We have all the means.” He continued. “Please leave us. EVERYONE except for these two.” King Lee pointed at Rin Jae and HyukJae. Everybody immediately left. “My son, tell me the truth and I give you my word as the King that I will not harm your human as long as she keeps quiet.” King Lee said.

That was strange. HyukJae thought. His father wouldn’t be like that but he saw Rin Jae, unconscious meaning she’s using her powers to control their father. “Fine. Keep your word. Seal it using your blood.” HyukJae said.

To vampires of the Silver Coven, a contract is kept as long as one seals his blood in a vial for proof of the promise made. And a prayer shall be chanted if ever the promise is broken, the said vampire who did the promise shall die. King Lee did what HyukJae said and Rin Jae’s soul went out of their father’s body before he did the sealing just to make sure she’ll be safe from the chant. “So you’ll be keeping your word, father. I’ll tell you everything provided that you’ll keep Joo Young alive.” HyukJae said. “I don’t know what you’re talking about! What the-?!” King Lee was shocked seeing Rin Jae holding the vial with his blood in it. “The seal has been made and you need to keep your word or else… well, you’ll know what’ll happen, father.” Rin Jae said. “I will not permit this! You think you are powerful than me?! We’ll see! I never raised you to be rule breakers! If only your late mother could see you now, she’ll die of shame! You’re dishonoring our clan!” and with a blink of an eye, he was holding Rin Jae and HyukJae by the neck.

For almost a week, HyukJae and Rin Jae were placed in the torture chamber where they were punished almost everyday for not giving out information about Joo Young.

 

 

 

“What?! My father did that?!” Dong Hae was shocked with what Siwon told him. “D-did they had a child?” he asked again. His heart was racing so fast with everything he found out. “Would you still like to listen to the whole account?” Siwon asked him with a smile. “Uh… Nae. Jeosonghamnida. Please continue.” He said.

 

 

 

It was after 2 weeks when Cho Gyo Eul of the higher council opened the doors of the torture chamber. “The King has been buried.” She told HyukJae. “What?!” he was shocked. “The King died because he found out about some very terrible news. Before he could give out his orders, he died.” She explained. “Wait… I don’t understand… what do you mean?” Rin Jae asked. “Please, Your Highness, we only have a day to prepare your coronation.” Gyo Eul said. “MWORAGO????!!!!” HyukJae was shocked.

After being healed, pampered and dressed properly, HyukJae and Rin Jae faced the Higher Council in the throne room.

“There were a lot of unfortunate things that has befallen our clan. And that is all because of your human, HyukJae. But we could not do anything about her. We found out from the Oracle that she’s pregnant and your son is a half-human and a half-vampire. The future as what we learned, seems so unclear. So before you are crowned King tomorrow, hear out our final orders.” Lee Min Rin said. “I understand…” HyukJae replied. “The moment you are crowned King will be the major change in your life. You can let Joo Young live here in the palace but, the moment she gives birth to your son, you need to chose if you’ll keep Joo Young or your son here in the palace however, your son could not be presented as the crowned prince since you are married to Park Eunja and not to Joo Young. And finally, you need to have another son to Eunja and your son with her shall be the acknowledged crowned prince of this country. Do you understand?” Min Rin finished.

“Please give us time to think about what you said.” Rin Jae told the council. “Very well, you have 5 hours to give us your answer.” Min Rin said. “Thank you.” Rin Jae said and she went out with HyukJae. They went to Rin Jae’s chambers.

“What are we gonna do?” Rin Jae asked her brother. “I… I don’t know, Unnie-ssi. I want Joo Young to be here with me forever but I’ll sacrifice our son… Unnie-ssi… I’d rather die than do that.” He told her. “Are you crazy?!” she shouted at HyukJae. “Okay, here’s the plan, the moment Joo young gives birth, let’s ask the Lower Council to erase her memories about the child and let her live here. Send the child to the orphanage and have another child with Eunja.” Rin Jae said. “It’s better than choosing whom to keep.” She continued. “I… I don’t know, Unnie-ssi. Let me think about it. I need to find Joo Young first.” He said and went out.

 

 

 

“I’m sure that your Appa will come back for us, Lil’ HyukJae… He keeps his word and I hope you’ll grow up like him.” Joo Young whispered as she rubs her belly that is a month and 2 weeks fertile. “My love…” she was surpeised to hear that familiar voice once again. “HyukJae-ah!” she cried as she hugged him tight. “Yah… be careful. You have our son inside you now.” He told her. “Nae. Mianheyo.” She said lovingly. “What happened to you? How did you find me?” she asked. “You’re not hard to find. My heart knows where you are. And besides, I have good news to you. You could live in the palace with me since I’ll be crowned King tomorrow, they can’t do anything wrong to you.” He said with a smile. “Eh?! Jinja?! That’s great!” she exclaimed. “And don’t worry; I know I won’t be your queen. You’re married to someone else.” She continued. “That’s why I love you so much.” He told her. “Let’s go. I want you to prepare.” He said and they went to the palace together.

 

 

 

As HyukJae asked the servants to pamper and dress Joo Young properly, he had his final talk to his sister. “I’ve decided to go with your plan, Unnie-ssi. And from this moment, I appoint you as my personal adviser.” He said. Rin Jae gave him a bow and said, “I’m glad to be serving His Majesty.” She gave him her sweet and loving smile, the one she used to give him when they were still kids. “Tonight, I command and they’ll obey.” He said firmly. “That’s my brother. You need to show them what you can do. You’re King Lee HyukJae now.” Rin Jae told him.

The moment Joo Young was finished; HyukJae summoned everyone in the throne room. “As King, I command you all not to hurt or even lay a finger to Lee Joo Young. Or else, you’ll suffer the consequences. Treat her as you treat Park Eunja. Do you understand?” he asked them with a strong sense of authority in his voice. Everyone bowed down which means they now obey and acknowledge their new King, Lee HyukJae.

 

>>END OF CHAPTER 3

 

^^c@sschul

 

>>Thanks for reading! For your comments, suggestions, requests and violent reactions, please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you!!! ^^