PART 10: Cast’s Message~

Royal Bloodlust

 

SJ: Hana, dul, set! Annyeong haseyo! Urineun Super Juni-O-Eyo! *with hand sign*

 

 

LT: We would like to thank everyone who supported us in Cass’ Royal Bloodlust! It’s been a great pleasure working with everyone! They have been all our friends from the start and we hope to see them all again in Book 2!

 

(Royal Family)

EH: My role is the bad boy turned good boy Prince/King Lee HyukJae. I can control people but I seldom use my powers even though I would really love to use them agaist my “son” the naughty Prince Lee Dong Hae… *laughs* I can’t because I want to be a good father to him. *gummy smile*

 

DH: I am the Crowned Prince Lee Dong Hae and seriously, I love my costumes here. They’re really for a Prince and I’m a water element. I don’t know… *smiles* maybe Cass thought that since I’m called “Fishy” in Super Junior, I should be the one who controls water. *laughs*

 

HL: Wow! *laughs* I really can’t believe I’m the deprived Prince when they did the casting. Do I look deprived? *looks at HyukJae and smiles*. Actually, I’m the hidden prince here. I should’ve been in Dong Hae’s place but since my Eomma-nim is a human, I was deprived!!! *pouts* [Word of the day: DEPRIVED^^] but my I do have powers here. I’m half-human and half-vampire and I’ll be showing what I can do on the 2nd Book so I really hope that you’ll still support me on the next book of RBL. Kamsahamnida! *smiles*

 

EJ[Eunja]: My role here is the legal wife of the King. Well, it was okay with me. Actually, working with the part of the love scene was the whole challenge to me. It was my first time! *shy laugh* but I need to do it. I’m Dong Hae’s Eomma-nim and my power is to reverse the thoughts of someone. It’s pretty complicated but you’ll all see it in Book 2. *smile* 

 

JY[Joo Young]: My role is King Hyuk’s first love. *looks at HyukJae* and well, it’s been really hard since Eunja and I are both loved by the King. They erased my memories of my “deprived” *laughs* son, Henry. He shouldn’t be named Henry though but the orphanage where HyukJae brought him gave him that name. and since I’m only human, [EH: A special human! :)] I have no powers. I guess my power is to love and understand. *smiles*

 

RJ[Rin Jae]: Okay! *smiles and looks at HyukJae* [EH: A-a-a-aniyo…] I should be my Oppa’s dongsaeng but I was the total opposite. My role was quite easy being HyukJae’s Unnie-ssi. I usually cover up for him and Joo Young-ssi but when our father found out what happened, I showed my powers there. I could do soul transfer and well, I love my Oppa here. *smiles* so I hope he does well on the coming book. ^^

 

 

 

(The Higher Council)

LT: My role here is Park Jung Su of the Higher Council and frankly, I love my powers here. *smiles* I read minds. I really hope I could so I’d know what’s inside the minds of these kids. *laughs*

 

HC: I’m Kim Hee Chul and I control time. I can make it stop and even rewind it but I can never change what happened. I lost my fiancé here and that made me a broken hearted guy in centuries! *smirks* Believe it or not, I’m the prettiest vampire here. *laughs* we’ll see what happens with me and Hyunjae on Book 2.

 

MN[Miinah]: OMG! I haven’t got any exposure in Book 1. But hopefully in Book 2 you’ll get to see me again. I control animals and I can make them kill. Lee Miinah imnida!

 

YN[Ya Na]: Hi! Lee Ya-Na here! You’ll see more in Book 2 and my power is I can make inanimate objects come to life. And my favorite objects are dolls! I love dolls and I collect them. You’ll often see me with Min Rin so, I hope to see you all again in Book 2! ^^

 

MR[Min Rin]: I’m Lee Min Rin here and I have a crush on the Crowned Prince. My power is to teleport from one place to another. You’ll see more of me on Book 2 so, see you there! *smiles*

 

GE[Gyo Eul]: Annyeong! Cho Gyo Eul imnida! *smiles* I’m Kyu Hyun’s Unnie and he’s my forever evil dongsaeng! *Kyu smirks* [KH: Who’s Jong Woon to you?!] I’m getting there! *blushes* I have the power to heal people by hugging them. You’ll see my powers on the 2nd Book and Jong Woon here, *pats Jong Woon’s shoulder* is my partner. He’s one of the Royal Guards but we hang out often… [KH: Even in real life! :P] Shush! Because he’s also interested in humans.[KH: And specially you!] *smiles and laughs*

 

GH[Go Hara]: Like Miinah-ssi, I was still not shown on the 1st Book though I also have a crush on the Prince here. [DH: They all love me! *laughs*] and I also control the water element like him. ^^

 

(The Oracles + Time Travelers)

 

SW: I star here as Choi Siwon, myself, *smiles* and I could see someone’s past just by touching him. It’s pretty complicated. For example, I’m passing in front of Leeteuk Hyung and he touches me, by that, everything from his past, I’ll be able to see it so basically, they don’t want to touch me here because each of the characters keeps their own dark secret and it’ll be awkward for me to find them out. *smiles*

 

SD: I’m Dong-hee in RBL. I was the only one with a different name because they call me Shindong in Super Junior. Okay. My role here is one of the Oracles and my power is to see the future crystal clear if I want to because sometimes whenever I feel like not looking into the future, I won’t see anything. I act as the head of the Oracles.

 

HG: My role here is being able to see the present. I often hang-out with Jae Nin because we have the same time frame, the present. And I could see what a person would be undergoing on present time but I won’t be able to see it clearly if the person’s bothered.

 

HJ[Hyunjae]: Hi! I’m Lee Hyunjae! Eun Hee’s reincarnation. I have all her powers but not her memory and just like what Hee Chul-ssi said, I don’t want to spoil anything so I hope to see you again on the 2nd Book. Kamsahamnida! ^^

 

HS[Hyosonn]: Hello! I’m Lee Hyosonn and my power is like Dong-hee-ssi’s. I can travel to the future and take someone with me. It happens spontaneously so I’d just disappear. I’m learning to control it and hopefully I could. ^^

 

JN[Jae Nin]: Ah! Annyeong! I’m Lee Jae Nin and Hee Chul Oppa scolds me always! [HC: But not in real life!] Yes. *smiles* We’re pretty close. But here, I’m often hanging out with Han Geng Oppa and Dong Hae Oppa. They’re like my brothers here. I control the present. If Geng Oppa can see the present, well, I can change it and that’s what Hee Chul Oppa’s being mad about because he’s bitter! *laughs*

 

(The Royal Guards + Royal Assassins)

 

YS: Hello! I’m Jong Woon in RBL and Yesung in Super Junior. I’m one of the Royal Guards and… [HC: Because your head is big.] *laughs* and I control the fire element. And Gyo Eul-ssi’s my partner here. *looks at Gyo Eul* [KH: See? There’s something going on between them. *evil smile*] We’re good friends. And we hope to see you all on the 2nd Book. [KH: Because they’ll be married on the 2nd Book! :P] ^^

 

KI: I wasn’t seen on Book 1 because I had to come to the army. Anyway, I’m Kim Young Woon in RBL. I’m a loner here but my powers are lightning speed and super strength. It really matches me! And don’t worry; you’ll all see me on the 2nd Book. ^^

 

KB: Like, Kang In hyung, I had a drama during the 1st Book that’s why I wasn’t seen with Hee Chul there. On the 2nd Book though, you’ll always see me with Hee Chul as he tries to figure out Hyunjae’s past. My power is to control the wind. I have a very playful character here. So please, look forward to it. ^^

 

KH: [GY: Evil] Yes. I’m evil and there’s nothing my Unnie could do about that. I was born to kill. Unlike her, I find her weak *smirks and looks at Gyo Eul who pouts*. But that’s not the way it goes in real life. *smiles* my power here is to control evil spirits and I really wish they’d add a power where I could make the Starcraft characters come to life! *laughs* my partner here is Cho Chaekyu. *looks at Chaekyu* ^^

 

CK[Chaekyu]: Like what Kyu said, I’m Cho Chaekyu, his killing partner and I love him! [GY: Even in real life!] *laughs* that’s only on the story. [YS: Denial.] And I’m the head of the Royal Assassins because I love to kill. We’re both evil! Kyu and I so that’s basically my role. See you all on the 2nd Book! *smiles*

 

MY[Min Young]: Hi! I’m Lee Min Young one of the Assassins. I hope to see you all on Book 2 where I hope to show myself there because I have the power to be invisible. You need to be a vampire in order for you to see me. ^^

 

HH[Haelhinn]: Hello! I’m Lee Haelhinn and my power is to killwith music. I hope to see you all on the 2nd Book where I’ll be appearing! Kamsahamnida! ^^

 

SY[Soo Young/SNSD/]: Hi! I’m Choi Soo Young! I wasn’t able to appear on the 1st Book because we were promoting our album in Japan but I hope to see you on the 2nd Book! I’ll manage to come! My role here is one of the Assassins with Ji Hyun and I control the element light.

 

JH[Ji Hyun]: I’m Kim Ji Hyun and I control the element of darkness. I was not able to come to the filming[???! XD] of the 1st Book but I hope I’ll still be on Book 2 before I’ll get busy. ^^

 

 

(The Lower Council)

 

SM: I’m Lee Sung Min [KH: The Playboy! :P] *laughs* one of the Lower Council. As what I did to Joo Young-ssi, I erased her memories of her son [HL: So it was you! *laughs*] but she’ll get it back eventually. See more of me [KH: And his girls] *laughs* on the 2nd Book! Kamsahamnida! *aegyo look*

 

RW: Aww… I hope you got to see me on Book 1 but just like Kang In hyung and Kibum, I was busy spending my vacation with my family because I missed them so much. But you’ll get to see me on the 2nd Book I promise so please look forward to what I can do and that is I can make someone feel pain just by saying it! Oohh… fierce! *laughs* Kamsahamnida! ^^

 

ZM: I was on vacation too that’s why I wasn’t seen on the 1st Book. I’m really sorry everyone but I promise to be on the 2nd Book before the Super Show 4. I’ll be often seen with Shindong and my power here is to control the earth element. ^^

 

JE[Ji Eun]: Hello! I’m Lee Ji Eun, Sung Min’s total opposite. I revive memories and I was the one who accidentally revived Joo Young-ssi’s… OOPS! That’ll be on the 2nd Book so please look forward to it! *laughs*  kamsahamnida! ^^

 

WH[Won Hae]: Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to show myself too! Mianheyo. I’m Won Hae one of the lower council and I have the power to control electricity. See you all on Book 2! ^^

 

HR[He Ran]: Hi! Just like the others, I wasn’t exposed on the 1st Book. But you’ll se us on the 2nd Book! I’m Lee He Ran. I have a keen sense of smell and that’s why I often go with Kibum because his wind powers directs my powers. So we need to work together. ^^

 

MS[Min Seo]: Annyeong! I’m Soo Min seo of the Lower Council. I have the power to shield my thoughts. The complete opposite of Jung Su but he’ll be my partner here so please support us on Book 2! Kamsahamnida! ^^

 

GJ[Gongju]: I don’t mind not being seen on the 1st Book since Ryeowook, my partner wasn’t able to come on the 1st Book too. But we’ll see you on the 2nd Book so please support us! Thank You! ^^

 

HM[Hye Min]: Like Young Woon, my partner, I’ll be appearing on the 2nd Book. Anyway, I’m Shin Hye Min everyone and my power is to rebuild things which are already damaged so please support us on Book 2! ^^

 

(The Humans + Eun Hee)

YH[Yoonhae]: Annyeong haseyo! Lee Yoonhae imnida! I’m the girl in Shindong Oppa’s prophecy who’s gonna destroy the Silver Coven. What I’ll be doing and what’s going to happen will be continued on the 2nd Book so everyone, please support us on Book 2! Kamsahamnida! *smiles*

 

HN[Hee Neul]: Hi! I’m Moon Hee Neul Yoonhae’s bestfriend and the one who’ll be discovering the Silver Coven but unfortunately, because evil Kyu Hyun threatens me…*pouts*[GY: Yep. That’s what Kyu does. He threatens innocent people. :P] [KH: Whatever. :P] *smiles* but like what he said, things are different behind cam. We’re all good friends. Please look forward on the 2nd Book! Hwaiting! ^^

 

 

EH[Eun Hee]: [HC: She left me! XD] *laughs* But I’m not really dead! *laughs again* I’m Sun Eun Hee, Hee Chul’s supposed to be fiancé but unfortunately, I died and thankfully, Hee Chul killed the wolf who bit me because of anger. Joke! *laughs* Hyunjae’s my reincarnation, she’ll be learning more about me on the 2nd Book. So please do look forward to it because I’ll still be appearing there even though I’m already dead. It’ll be magic! *smiles* Thank you so much! ^^

 

LT: In behalf of everyone, and Super Junior, I would like to ask for your support again on Royal Bloodlust Book 2: The Revival. It’ll be more action-packed, bloodier and of course, more passionate as forbidden lovers shall be revealed so please look forward to it! Thank You so much! We love you! ^^

 

C[Cass]: This has been an amazing experience for me. Thank you so much to everyone who made this possible. I’m sorry for not being able to show all the characters but I definitely give you my word that on the 2nd Book, everyone will be shown so please look forward to it! We hope to see you soon. Bye! ^^

 

 

>>END OF BOOK 1

^^c@sschul 

>>Thanks for reading! For your comments, suggestions, requests and violent reactions, please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you!!! ^^