Ryini's POV2

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryini's POV:

Both of you entered the class and you smiled to your desk partner, Minji. “Good morning, Minji!” you greeted her and she greeted you back. She looked at Chanyeol. “What’s up with Chanyeol? He looks grumpy, again, today. Did you guy have that husband and wife fight?” she asked. “What? No! It’s just how his face always are.” You answered while opened your book. “He used to be one of the popular guys because he was so friendly and loved to smile back during our Middle School years. But as we entered High School, he stopped smiling and became quiet.” Minji said while staring at him.

“There was one time I was chosen to be his lab partner when we were in the Middle School, he helped me in understanding in Science subject. I guess he did not remember now.” She continued. “I never saw him talking to anyone in this school for the past two years. You were the only one who ever talked to him since you moved here last week.” She added. You were too busy finishing your homework than listening to her story. “Yah, Kang Ryini. Did you listen to what I said?” she angrily asked. “No.” You answered and smiled guiltily.

School has ended and you were on your way to the hospital. “Excuse me, please stop at the nearest grocery shop at this area.” You said to the driver and he nodded. “Why?” Chanyeol asked. “I can’t visit your mum with empty hands. I want to but some fruits for her.” you answered.

The driver stopped at the grocery shop and you went out. Chanyeol followed you from the back.”You did not have to follow me, though.” You told him. “We’re out of fruits too at home. I'm buying some as well.” He answered. “Ahh.. ok.” you answered. He pushed the cart and you followed him from the back. “I need to talk to you about something.” you said and he looked at you. “If you’re not comfortable with me being your partner for our assignment, I’ll ask the teacher to change.” You said while fruit shopping. “I’m okay with it. And since we’re in the same house, it’s easier.” he answered.

He suddenly stopped the cart an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter