Chanyeol's POV2

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV:

“Mum must be happy if she heard about this.” She said and sat under the garden hut. “Heard about what?” her mum appeared with a tray full with drinks and snacks. You turned and smiled. “Heard about how Chanyeol supports your stones’ collecting hobby.” Ryini said and munched the snacks. “Oh really?” she asked and you nodded as you entered the hut. “Yah! Pass some to your husband.” She smacked Ryini’s thighs and you smirked at their actions. “It’s ok, eommo-nim. I can take some them myself.” You replied and take some for yourself.

“I guess this brat gives you hard time.” She asked you while staring at Ryini. “Eomma, you’re the one who carried this brat for nine months.” Ryini sulkily stared back at her mum. “No, she’s not. She’s nice to me.” He answered. “Text me if she’s acting weird or being mean to you. I’ll drive straight to your house and give her a lesson.” She whispered to you. “Eomma!” Ryini shouted at her and you could only laugh because Ryini is so cute when she is mad. “Araso, eommo-ni.” You jokingly gave your mother-in law a thumb up. “Yaah, Park Chanyeol!” she looked at you angrily and you acted like you did not see her.

Suddenly the worker came to the hut and called your mother-in law. “Madam, there’s a phone call for you from a hospital.” The worker whispered her and passed the phone to her. “From the hospital?” she silently asked and the worker nodded. “Hello?” she spoke to the phone. “Yes. Speaking.” She continued. Both of you and Ryini turned to her curiously. She looked shocked and her eyes turned to you. was shaking and her eyes got teary. She passed the phone to the worker.

She stood up and looked at you with her pale face. “Chanyeol-ah. Let’s go to the hospital. Your mum...” You took out your phone and saw 135 missed calls from the doctor and the hospital and your phone was on silent. Your hand was shaking and your breath was getting shorter. You stared blankly at your phone. Ryini stood up and grabbed your wrist. “Yah, let’s go!” she shouted at you. She dragged you into the car.

“Uncle, straight to the hospital, please.” She said and the driver right away drove.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter