Chanyeol's POV3

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, sorry. The internet wasn’t good. We’ll talk tomorrow.” You said to Lawyer Jung and hung up on him. “How can he be so stupid? How can I ruin someone’s daughter life by staying with me but she wasn’t have any feelings toward me. That is wrong.” You said that to yourself. You heard a knock and went to open the door. “What do you want?” you asked Ryini in a mad tone. She coldly handed you the works then walked back to her room. You could hear she slammed the door. “She must be very mad right now.” You grinned and entered your room.

You were walking into your class and Ryini was behind you. You slightly turned to check her out and she was yawning while rubbing her eyes. “Did you turn in late last night?” you asked while looking away. You could see from the corner of your eyes that she looked at you and walked pass you. You walked behind her and entered the class together. You went to your seat and put down your down. “I can feel the tense in the air between you and Ryini.” You heard someone talked to you and it was Sehun, your desk partner, who was talking to you. “I told you before, not to talk to me. Why are you talking to me?” you replied coldly. “Sorry about your lose recently. It’s good to have my desk partner back.” he said while grinning and put his arms around your neck. “Yah!” you said and put away his arm.

“I understand how you feel. I was in those shoes earlier than you. I lost my mum during my middle school.” He said. You sighed and walked away from your seat. “Now we have something in common, please let me talk with you.” He said while walking next to you. “Look, Sehun. I don’t need your pity. And I don’t want to listen to your story. So just leave me alone.” You said and walked away. “If you’re ready, just talk to me! I’m sitting next to you, though.” He shouted and echoed the whole hallway.

You entered the washroom and saw the head of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter