Ryini's POV4

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered into the lift and went down to the lobby. You walked from the lift and saw Chanyeol was already waiting for you with his dark blue long sleeve sweatshirt with black pants and black converse. You look at yourself who was wearing dark blue long sleeve shirts and denim ripped jeans. “Why are wearing the same colour tonight?” you asked yourself while rolling your sleeve to half.

You walked toward him and he turned at you. “I’m sorry for making you wait. I was looking for my green shirt but I can’t find it anyway so I just wear this....blue....shirt.” You said while avoiding eye contacts. “Oh. Never mind.” He answered and went into the car. You sighed in disbelief of his upgraded coldness.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was an Italian restaurant. “Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Park. Your table is this way.” The restaurant receptionist greeted and bowed at us. You bowed back at them with a smile but Chanyeol just walked away while following the receptionist to our table. “I wonder if he forgot to bring his manner from home.” You said to yourself while following his back. The receptionist brought the two of you to a very small and private corner next to the glass wall where you can see the whole city there. He bowed at us and walked away.

Both of you sat down and a waiter came then put down the menus in front of us. You scanned the menu and you heard Chanyeol ordered. “I would like a plate of Bolognese with extra cheese and fried meatballs, chicken & corn soup. And as for desert, give me caramel pudding.” He ordered. “How about you?” he turned to you and you looked up to him. “Give the same order. Just minus the cheese.” You ordered and the waiter nodded while taking both of the menus.

“You don’t like cheese?” he asked in his deep voice. “It’s not that I don’t like cheese but I just can’t handle the aftermath if I eat cheese. I would probably stay in the toilet for the rest of the night.” You grinned and you looked down as you saw his serious face. “What did you want to talk about?” you continued. “Let’s talk after we’re done eating.” He answered and turned to enjoy the scenery. You silently nodded and sighed, again. Your meals arrived and both of you ate in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter