Ryini's POV5

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryini’s P.O.V:

            You went out from the female student changing room while fixing your neck tie. You took out a beautiful round brooch from your skirt pocket. You walked and stared at the brooch with a sigh. You remember how Chanyeol’s late mother gave you the brooch during your wedding day.  “Where’s Chanyeol? He supposes to help me with these sacks.” You heard someone talked not far from you. It was the class representative. “I don’t know. He went to the hut earlier. We need to go to the meeting now with the student council now. The student body had called me for several times.” Replied the vice class rep.

You walked toward them. “I’ll help you with that. You guys can just go to the meeting now.” You said while taking the sacks from the class rep. “Are you sure?” he asked and you nodded. “Thank you, Ryini-ah.” Both of the vice and class rep bowed and ran to attend the meeting. You carried one of the sacks on your bag and just dragged the other one. You could see the hut from afar and Chanyeol was sitting there looking blankly.

“You guys have no other reason to stay together now. But just imagine how sad and lonely he is since he is an orphan now and to get things worse, you guys are in the process of separating. Oh god, that gives me chills just with the thoughts of living alone with no one by my side.” You heard Minji’s voice on your head and you sighed. you gave yourself a heavy sigh.

You saw Chanyeol stood up and walked away from there but you just headed into the hut. “Did you finish filling in the form?” he asked and you stopped your steps. “I was busy with school works last night that I forgot about that.” You answered. “Do you want me to call the service to help you to move your stuffs?” he asked again.

You put down the sack and turned at him furiously. “How bad do you want to go out from the house that you even offered to call for helps to move my stuffs?” you asked. “That wasn’t what I meant. I just-“ before he could finish his sentence, you took out the folded form from your blazer’s pocket and tore it down. “We are not getting divorce. I am staying with you till we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter