Chanyeol's POV1

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s pov:

           

Mum hugged Ryini and kissed her cheeks. “Take care of my Chanyeol, ok?” she said and Ryini looked at you for a second. She looked back your mum and nodded to her while smiling. You know this is not what she signed up for but for your  mum’s sake, she nodded. You are grateful to her for that. You know all of this will end if mum is gone. You were happy because you could grant your mum’s last wish but, it was sad to end the marriage with Ryini.

You were on our way back home and you got a text message from mum, “Chanyo-yah. Thank you for doing this for eomma. I am glad to have a son like you. I love you, my son.” I replied her with a simple text message, “I love you too, eomma. Get some rest, eomma. I’ll visit you again tomorrow after visiting Ryini’s mum.” You turned to look at Ryini who is at the back seat and she was sleeping. We reached home but she was still sleeping.

“Sir, what should we do with your wife? Should I wake her?” the driver asked as he stopped the car. “Never mind. I’ll carry her. Can you help me with our bags?” You asked and he nodded. You opened the back seat door and carried Ryini. “Oh lord, I wonder how kilograms this girl is. My arms were almost pulled off from my body.” You said as reached your apartment and you put her on the bed. She stretched and grabbed your arm with eyes closed. You were flustered and  tried to pull your arm but dang, that girl has a great strength.

You stared blankly at her for second before you get your senses back. You sighed and caressed her hair. “Aigo. What should I do with this puppy?” you said and smirked. You caught yourself stared at her again. “Ugh! What am I doing?!” You pulled my arm from her cuddle. You switched off the light and closed the door. You washed yourself and get ready for bed. You went out from your room to make a cup of tea. While waiting for the water to be heated, you looked at your gigantic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter