Ryini's POV1

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryini's POV:

“With the power that has been vested to me, I, now, pronounce you husband and wife.” said the priest. “You may kiss the bride.” he continued and signalled to both of you to face each other. You looked blankly at him and he sighed. The priest turned your body to face your husband. As you turned to your husband, he was already facing you. The cameras from the pews were all pointing to both of you.

“Kiss her.” the priest told to him. He pushed himself closer you but you pulled yourself back a bit to avoid him. He held both of your arms and kissed your forehead. Both of you turned to the congregations and walked through the aisle. You kept pulling up your wedding gown. The gown was too long for you. While walking and pulling up the gown, you accidentally stepped on the gown and... You woke up from your dream.

You leaned to your bed and sighed. “Ugh! It keeps haunting me, though.” You mumbled. Someone knocked the door. “Ryini-ah, are you awake already?” said a guy with deep voice. You rolled your eyes and sighed, again “Yes, I am.” You answered and the door was opened. “Wash yourself. We’ll be leaving to school in 45 minutes.” Chanyeol said. “Araso.” You answered while bowing to him and got out from the bed.

You washed yourself, packed your books and wore your school uniform. You went out from the room and saw Chanyeol was already eating his toasted breads. You sat down and poured your drink. “Are these mines? Or they’re yours?” you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter