Seon and the Stylist (Namjoon)

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about 7pm and Namjoon was still working. Technically he wasn't suppose to have a side job as a trainee but the CEO understood that Namjoon was the sole supporter of his family. Without him his siblings wouldn't eat, it was one of the reasons he wanted to become an idol, to give his family the best. A Black SUV pulled up to the gas pump and Namjoon ran out to greet the car.

"Hello, do you want unleaded or diesel?" He had asked the same question over and over again throughout the day.

"Diesel." Came the same response he had heard all day.

"How many gallons?"

"12." The person coughed out

Namjoon went through the motions, taking the gas cap off, pumping the gas then taking the money from the customer. Sometimes when people saw how young he was they would tip but this car just drove off. Rubbing his hands together, he went back into his tiny booth to wait for the next customer. 

                             -------------------------

"Umma I'm home!!" Namjoon shouted in the empty foyer

"Oppaa!" A tiny girl launched into his arms causing him to stumble back

"Seon, my angel!!" He patted the girl's head and breathed in a deep breathe, feeling happy holding her, :How was your day?"

"Oppa! Where's mom?" Seon's big chocolate eyes looked up at him.

"She's still not home? I told you never to come home alone!" He scolded at the 11 year old.

"I didn't! I walked home with Minseo." Seon's small hand pointed towards the kitchen. Namjoon realized there was a delicious smell wafting from the kitchen. Stepping in, he saw a ssmall brunette with her back to him.

She wore red converse, faded jeans and a white tee. Her tiny frame shook as she cooked.

"Excuse me?"Namjoon tapped her shoulder gently, but she j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter