Never Alone (Jungkook)

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sat with his friends outside eating lunch. Everyone was laughing, throwing food, and dancing. Girls surrounded the group of boys smiling and flirting. 

"Kookie, kookie, kookie!!!" Everyone began chanting, begging him to dance. 

"Nahhhh." He waved off the crowd.

"Please Kookie." The girls asked and wiggled hoping the aegyo would tempt him, but he contined shaking his head. As much as Jungkook loved to dance he didn't feel like it today. He smiled sheepishly to the girls hoping that would be enough and they would understand. As usual he melted their hearts and they backed off.

Jungkook continued eating his lunch but a loud argument across the lawn drew his attention.

"... I didn't do anything!" He saw a boy chasing after a girl. With their backs turned he couldn't recognize either of them, but suddenly the boy grabbed onto the girl's wrist and whipped her around to face him.

Her hair was loose and touched the middle of her back, her eyes wide and teary. Immediately he knew it was Hyeri and her boyfriend Minwoo. For the longest time, Jungkook had a huge crush on Hyeri, but she was always dating older, "worldly" guys.

"Minwoo, let me go. I don't want to hear what you have to say." She spit the words in his face.

"No if I let you go off alone you'll jump to conclusions and refuse to listen to me."

"Jump to conclusions!!!?? So you weren't cheating? I just imagine that you and Yuna were making out? Your hands weren't in her shirt right? And you weren't shirtless either right?!!" Her voice got louder and louder as she spoke. Everyone on the lawn turned to watch the couple argue.

"It's not like that!" Minwoo shook his head, but everyone knew he was lying. How the hell could you explain your way out of this?

"Then tell me what was happening? Enlighten me." Hyeri crossed her arms over her chest.

Minwoo's eyes shifted side to side before he answered, "I was giving her CPR. She passed out and stopped breathing."

"When someone passes out, they are usually horizont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter