Being A Celebrity Isn't Easy (Jin)

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim SeokJin!!" Lights flashed, cameras went off, people screamed. Jin tried his best to smile and pose but he was already tired. The movie shoot had gone on way longer then it should've and now he had to deal with the paparazzi and fans.

"Oppa! I love you!!"

"Marry me!!"

"Oppa!!!"

"OPPA!!"

Jin's security guards parted the ocean of girls and lead him to a black van. Seoyeon opened the sliding door and pulled him in while the guards walked around to the front.

"How did it go?" Seoyeon gave Jin a water bottle and began touching up his makeup.

"Exhausting, I kinda regret agreeing to this." He gave her a weak smile.

Seoyeon had been Jin's makeup stylist since he debuted, sometimes she served as a clothing stylist too but her specialty was makeup. Not only was she his closest friend but she was also his secret girlfriend.

"Well you made a commitment, now deal with it." She returned the smile. Their faces were incredibly close, and the tension was visible but Seoyeon pulled away. The paparazzi and fans were pressed up against the car and she couldn't risk people seeing them.

The guards finally got into the front seats and slowly started to crawl away from the people. When they were far away, Seoyeon leaned over and kissed Jin on the cheek.

"I'll help you with your lines in the morning but once we get back to the dorm you have to sleep. No late night dance practices or vocal sessions understand?" She gently scolded him but he was nodding of into a deep sleep. Patting his head, Seoyeon grabbed a neck pillow and put it on him.

The drive back to the dorms was silent and uneventful.

With the help of the guards, Seoyeon got Jin back to his dorm. On the bed, she took off his shoes and jacket and laid him down. As gently as possible she wiped off all the makeup and pulled the covers around him.

"Sweet dreams Jin." She kissed his forehead then left.

                                                                                         ---------------------------------------------------

The sun rose on a new day but Jin was still in a deep sleep. Again, Seoyeon walked into Jin's dorm with her best friend Minseo, who was Jin's clothing stylist. Minseo made a beeline for Jin's closet and immediately started to work while Seoyeon went into the living room and set up the makeup cases. Hearing all the noise, Jin stirred but didn't wake up. Finally Seoyeon walked into the room and leaped onto Jin's bed.

"Get up Jin!!! Today's a new day!!!" She practically yelled in his ear. Rolling over, Jin tried to knock her off the bed but she stayed firmly. Then she started bouncing.

"Seoyeon, leave me alone! Let me sleep!" He moaned into his pillow. Minseo walked in and saw Seoyeon standing over Jin.

"YAHH! Stop playing around love birds! We have a schedule to keep up with!" She smirked at the two of them. Minseo had been the first to know about their secret relationship. Not because Seoyeon had told her, but because the chemistry between them was undeniable. She was happy for her friend but she was hoping that Jin could help her talk to Namjoon, one of Jin's other closest friends.

"Jin! Get the hell out of bed!" Minseo grabbed the sheets and threw them away from his body. Seoyeon yanked at Jin's arms until he was sitting up.

"I'm up, I'm up. I'm freakiing up!!!" He threw his hands in the air exaperated. Slowly he made his way to the bathroom and freshened up. He walked back out to see his bed was occupied by his girlfriend and her bestfriend. They the tv and were watching the news.

"Yah! This isn't your home!" He shooed them off the bed.

"Get dressed then we'll talk." Minseo pointed to the closet where she had hung out his clothes and shoes.

"Usually a stylist does more then find my clothes you know. She's suppose to help me get dressed too." He grumbled.

"AH shut up Jin! That's only when we're being rushed to put you on stage in less then 2 minutes. You're a grown man, you can dress yourself." Minseo continued watching the screen as Jin slipped in the closet and got dressed. When he came back out, Seoyeon burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jin was confused.

"Your hair doesn't match your clothes!" She clutched her stomach.

In the mirror Jin saw that while he looked good in the black, grey assemble Minseo put together, he had bed hair. His red brown hair stuck up in all directions as though he had been attacked by the wind. His face looked kinda plain without his makeup, he couldn't help but notice.

"Now it's your turn, babe." He faced his girlfriend as she escorted him into the living room. He took his place in the makeup chair and let her work her magic.

Makeup brushes were scattered around the tabletop, palettes of eyeshadow were open and crumbling, different types of eyeliner were held together by a rubber band. Not only did she have makeup, but hair products too. Several cans of hairspray stood by the mirror; the hairbrushes, combs and a hairdryer clung to a belt around Seoyeon's waist. Around her wrist she even had a small palette of lip gloss, along with a watch to stay on schedule. First Seoyeon started on his hair which she teased up. then for his makeup she gave his a neutral look but strong eyeliner so his eyes stood out. 

"All done." She let Jin admire her work. It was easy to see that Seoyeon was the best in her profession and he was lucky to have her.

"Thank you!" He puckered his lips to give her a kiss.

"No! I just applied your gloss, don't it up yet Jin!" She smiled and pushed him away.

"OKAY! Time to go," Minseo came bounding out of Jin's room, holding a pair of black sneakers, "Put these on and hurry up. I'll go and tell the driver we're ready." Minseo paused at the door looking over the array of jackets and snatched up a long silver coat.

Jin out on his shoes and helped Seoyeon gather her makeup kit before they headed down to the car.The drive to the studio was silent, Jin  had dozed off, Minseo was on her phone with Jin's jacket in her lap, and Seoyeon was reviewing the schedule.

5:30 am- 12:00am   Filming "Don't Forget Me"

12:00pm- 12:30pm   Break/ Makeup touchup

12:30pm-1:30pm    Travel back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter