Too Much Fun (Suga)

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frustrated, Min Yoongi threw his headphones to the floor. No matter how many times he listened to the beat, his mind had blanked on lyrics. This time playing the music out loud, he listened again with his pen ready.

Again, nothing.

"Damn it!" He held his head in his hands, upset. This has never happened before. Saving his work, Yoongi stood up and decided to take a walk. Maybe something in the street would inspire him. It was spring time in Seoul, the streets were filled with tourists taking photos of the blossoms. Couples clung to each other, smiling. An unhappy Yoongi walked alone with his hands in his pockets. The empty beat played over and over again in his mind. Preoccupied with what he could only hear in his head, Yoongi accidently walked into a girl who was equally not paying attention.

"Ow!" She was knocked slightly off balance but gained it again.

"Sorry!" They both said at the same time. The girl laughed and tried to say agian but so did Yoongi.

"I'd love to spend the day apologizing to you over and over again but I have to go." She walked past Yoongi smiling.

He couldn't help but stare at her as she walked by. Her hair dark and long was flowing down her back. Her skirt being ruffled by the breeze and her eyes had crinkled into the cutest eye smile he had ever seen.

He kept walking, alert this time.

                                                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he returned to the studio he found his stuff had been moved around. A ring was on top of his notebook and his pen was on the floor broken, with the ink spilling out, staining the floor. He bent to pick it up and throw it out when Namjoon came rushing back in with a handful of paper towels to clean the ink.

"I figured it was you." Yoongi shook his head at the older boy.

"Sorry, I was gonna work on something and when I started to move your stuff I broke the pen." Namjoon swiped up the ink spot.

"Always breaking stuff! At least you didn't break my headphones!" Yoongi looked over and saw that they had been put into their cradle near the corkboard.

"Not today at least." Namjoon muttered under his breath but Suga had heard him.

"I KNEW HAD BROKEN MY RED BEATS!" Yoongi lunged at the tall boy.

"I'm sorry!!" Namjoon fled from the room, clutched the now black paper towels.

Yoongi walked over to his seat calmly and gathered his things. Once back in his dorm, he let the beat play over and over outloud while looking for something to eat. His room was crowded with instruments and loose leafed sheets. His clothes were scattered about, music theory books were piled on the floor. His kitchen was only neat because Jin occasionally visited and he was so perticullar with what happened in the kitchen.

Yoongi finally settled on a sandwich and a bag of chips. Seated by the window, he hummed ate at once. Hot, he propped open the window and let his music play.

"STOP!!" Someone screamed from below.

Yoongi craned his neck to see who was screaming. He saw a girl cornered by the trainees. Some of them he recognized from the practice room. They were smirking at her and pushed her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter