Little bit of happiness (Jhope)

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunlight filtered through the curtains pricking at Horseok's eyelids. He moaned and covered his eyes with his arm. ing sun! He sat up slowly making sure not to wake up Hayoung. Slowly sliding out of bed, Horseok padded his way to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and stood by the bed watching Hayoung's chest rise and fall. 

She was most peaceful when she slept. Her dark lashes contrasted against her pale skin. Her pink lips puckered slightly and her hair hung loose and dark against the pillow. Horseok smiled as he moved a strand from her face. Quietly, he walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge in search for food. 

With bacon popping on the stove and mixing pancake batter, Horseok thought back to when he first met Hayoung. She had been walking when it began to rain. She quickly ran to a bus stop and hid under the awning. Shivering from the cold, she hugged her bag close to her. 

"Here," A jacket was handed to her,"You look cold." She looked up and saw incredible wide brown eyes.

"No, thank you though." Hayoung bowed her head to the beautiful stranger. 

"Take it! You are clearly cold and wet, you'll get sick." He wrapped the jacket around her before she could object. 

A lovely warm scent radiated from the jacket. It was still warm from the stranger's body. She felt her heart skip a beat, she kept the jacket around letting the warmth seep into her wet shirt. 

"Thank you." She bowed in gratitude and felt a slight blush creep across her face. 

Buses came and went and Hayoung didn't leave the station, so Horseok stayed beside her. 

"Aren't you going on the bus?" Horseok broke the silence between them. 

"No, I'm waiting for the rain to pass." She handed him back his jacket looking at the sky. the rain had started slowing down.  

"I'll walk you home." Horseok produced an umbrella from nowhere. 

"Um no its fine." Hayoung walked out from under the awning, but Horseok followed. 

"Here!" He opened the umbrella and covered her. 

The idea that a stranger was walking her home should've frightened Hayoung, but it didn't. They walked side by side in a strangely comfortable silence. Horseok walked a couple of steps behind her, so as to follow her and cover her. He watched her wet hair begin to curl, the way she had a tiny bounce in her step even though it was raining. Hayoung turned off to a quiet, empty street and stopped in front of a grey apartment building. Standign under the awning she opened her purse and took out some keys. m

"Thank you for walking me home though you really didn't need to." She turned a gave him a slight bow in gratitude. She turned back to her door and unlocked it.

"Wait, ummm." Horseok rubbed his neck and felt his face slightly turn red, "I know that we just met and I don't even know your name but-"

"Hayoung. My name is Hayoung." She smiled at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter