Break Me (Jimin)

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God! Get away from! You know ugliness is contageous?!" Lydia stood quickly as soon as Jimin had sat down beside her. The class giggled at her comments. Jimin had been the class punching bag since they were in middle school and now that they were juniors in high school it wasn't any better.

Lydia moved across the room with her friend, who commented loudly, "Why is he so ugly, I don't understand."

"He must've fallen on his face as a baby, his face is so wide!"

Jimin simply cast his eyes down. He was used to all the mean comments, no one ever had a kind word to say to him. Jimin pushed his glasses higher up on his nose bridge and adjusted his uniform jacket, as though the comments didn't hurt him. The girls made fun of him and the boys beat him up. Many times he would go home with a bleed lip and swollen eyes. No matter how many times his grandmother would call the school, they wouldn't do anything.

"He's so short too! He's the same height as me!" The girls cackled causing the boys to turn around and glare at him. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes, but he refused to let them fall.

Hyuk stood from his desk and slantered over to Jimin's desk, "What's the matter? You wanna cry?" He brought his face to his face and made a cry gesture. Jimin didn't move.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Hyuk grabbed his chin and stared him dead in the eyes, "So disrespectful to your hyung! I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

Jimin winced, afraid Hyuk would hit him then and there, but thankfully the teacher walked in. Hyuk reluctantly let go of his chin and walked back to his seat. The teacher began taking attendance and Jimin knew he would at least be safe from any physical harm. But the hurtful words still flew at him. 

Stupid, Waste of space, Ugly, Fat, Loser, Die already, , Shorty, Freak. He had heard everything in multiple languages too. What has marked me that tells people that I should be bullied?  Jimin thought to himself. The classroom door opening broke Jimin's train of thought. 

"Sorry teacher." Raemi said stumbling in.

"Sit down." The teacher gave her a disapproving look. Her eyes scanned the room and fell to the seat beside Jimin. Since she been late to class she had no choice but to sit with him. Slowly she sat beside him, carefully avoiding any contact.

Jimin gulped and felt his body gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter