Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 24

 

Walking out of the shower happily, Yunho's happiness turned to disappointment when he saw that Tiffany was already in bed. She hadn't even taken a shower. She had just changed her clothes and gone to bed.

 

'But I thought she agreed? Did she do it on purposes or is she just tired?' Yunho thought, confused.

 

The disheartened Yunho walked towards the bed and lied down next to his wife. Turning sideways, he gave her a light peck on the cheek, whispering softly, "Good night, Fany."

 

Tiffany was lying on her side, with her back towards Yunho. When she heard the bathroom door opened, she had closed her eyes, pretending to sleep.

 

'Why did you kiss me? Oh Yunho Oppa, little things like this really breaks my heart. What are you trying to do? If you don’t love me, just let me know but if you do love me, why do you have another woman on the side?' Tiffany thought sadly, feeling the tears swelling up inside her closed eyes.

 

On a Saturday morning, Tiffany and Taeyeon met up to go to the supermarket to buy groceries.

 

"Hey, Fany." Taeyeon called, seeing that Tiffany didn't seem like her usual self today. She seem to be wondering aimlessly around the store and often seem to be in her own little world.

 

Snapping out of it, Tiffany turned to looked at Taeyeon with a confused expression, "Huh? Did you say something?" "What's the matter Fany? You don't seem like your usual self today. Did something happened?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

 

As they were strolling past the magazine rack, a certain magazine caught the attention of Taeyeon. The headline reads, 'Jung Yunho and girlfriend vacationing in Tokyo, Japan' and was accompany by a big blow up picture of Yunho sitting next to a pretty girl. From the picture, it looked like Yunho was touching that girl’s hair and was leaning really close to her.

 

Handing the magazine to Tiffany, Taeyeon said, "Fany, look at this."

 

Tiffany stood frozen as she held the magazine with a picture of her husband and no other then that girl she encountered at the mall. This was proof; this was the solid evident that proves her suspicion.

 

"What does this mean? Why is Yunho Oppa with this girl? Fany, do you know her?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

 

Face turning dark, Tiffany said, with eyes full of sadness, "Tae, I don't to talked about it now."

 

After paying for the magazine that was still in her hands, Tiffany rushed out of the store, leaving Taeyeon behind, who was more confused then ever.

 

All alone with no one to bother her, Tiffany continued walking aimlessly down the street after reading the article about the guys encounter with Yunho and his girlfriend in Tokyo. He had wrote that the couple had spent the whole night talking and were very intimate, ignoring all the people around them. Even though she had finished reading, she was still shaking with a tear-stained face, not knowing what to do. It seems that her tears had gone dry and now, she didn't feel anything. As she was walking by a bar, she spotted someone familiar, walking out of the bar unsteadily.

 

"Myungsoo Oppa?!" Tiffany shouted, shocked as the person started walking closer towards her.

 

Feeling someone grabbing onto his arm to steady him, Myungsoo looked and asked, "Tiffany?"

 

"Oppa, what happened? Why are you like this?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

Before Myungsoo could say anything, he passed out in front of her.

 

"Oppa! Myungsoo Oppa! Get up!" Tiffany yelled, hoping to wake him up but to no avail.

 

'Oh Oppa, what am I supposed to do with you now?' Tiffany thought helplessly, as she looked around.

 

Not knowing where he lives and knowing she couldn’t bring him back to her place, she decided to take him to a hotel nearby. Lifting Myungsoo's arms up, Tiffany put his arm around her and managed to drag Myungsoo, who was much heavier then she was, a few step towards the hotel. Once she got to the hotel, Tiffany went up to the receptionist and rented a room. After she got the key, she went towards the nearby elevator to wait for the next ride. Unfortunately for her, as she entered the elevator, someone saw her with the drunken Myungsoo.

 

'What is Tiffany doing here? Besides, what is she doing with that wicked man? I can’t believe she is that type of girl. I must call Yunho.'