Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 14

 

On a Friday night, right after work, Tiffany had gone straight to Taeyeon's place because she had called her earlier, crying.

 

"Tae, what’s wrong?" Tiffany asked worriedly, handing her a tissue.

 

"Fany, I really love him but he hadn’t called me in a week. Does that mean he doesn’t want to see me anymore?" Taeyeon cried.

 

"You mean Jonghyun Oppa?"

 

Taeyeon nodded her head, confirming Tiffany's question.

 

"Um...maybe he’s been busy. The hotel has been really crazy lately with all the new development projects. You know that, since you work in the marketing department, don’t you?"

 

"Oh Fany, you don’t have to try to make me feel better. I know Jong Oppa’s type, the rich and charming playboy. How can I be so stupid to fall for him?!"

 

"I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding. Jonghyun Oppa doesn’t seem to be the type that wouldn't call at all. If he wants to break it off, I think he will at least give you an explanation. Here, go wash your face."

 

Thinking about what Tiffany said for a moment, Taeyeon got up and headed to the bathroom. Just then, the phone rang.

 

"Hello, Taeyeon speaking."

 

"Tae. This is Yoona. Guess what? A group of our friends from US is here in Seoul. They just called me up and wanted to hang out tonight. Are you free? Is Fany with you? Tell her to come, too."

 

Turning to looked at Tiffany, she found her staring blankly at a magazine she was holding. Lately, Tiffany had also been having relationship trouble but maybe it will be fun for them to go out for once.

 

"Yeah, sure. Where do we meet?"

 

"We are meeting at mansion at nine. See you there."

 

After hanging up, Taeyeon told Tiffany what Yoona had said but it wasn't that easy.

 

"Come on. It’s a friday night and we are stuck at home, swallowing in our pathetic lives. Let’s go out and party." Taeyeon said, persuading Tiffany to go.

 

"Um...I don’t know if I should. I'm a married woman. I don’t know if Yunho Oppa will get upset."

 

"Fany. Just because you are married doesn’t mean you have to lead a boring life. There is no harm in hanging out with your friends is there? Man, if that’s the case then who would ever want to get marry? Come on, don’t be an old lady." "I guess your right but I don’t have any clothes with me and I don’t want to have to go home and change." "You are so silly sometimes. You can borrow my clothes."

 

Knowing that she was getting to go out and have some fun, Taeyeon immediately started feeling better. Looking through Taeyeon's clothes, Tiffany decided to go with a black packet buttock ruched batwing sleeve one-shoulder dress and black y stilettlo heel. Fashion style exquisite butterfly shape olivet earrings finished her look. For Taeyeon, she decided on a black y one-shoulder see-through backless bodycon sleeveless dress. After making sure everything looked perfect, the girls headed out to mansion.

 

It was already eight and on a friday night, Tiffany was still not home. She had mentioned that she was going over to Taeyeon's place again. She had been there since she left for work already. Here he is, at home, on a friday night, all alone. He was hoping to have a talk with Tiffany tonight to maybe improve their relationship but seems like his planned didn't work out like what he had thought. Suddenly, his phone rang.

 

"Hey Yunho. Jasper from Accor hotel just called me and wanted us to take him out on the town. He said this is his first time in Seoul and wanted to see the place. What do you say? Want to help me entertain our big time client?" "Jasper is important to our hotel. Of course, we want him happy."

 

'Besides, what else am I going to do tonight? My wife isn’t even home.'

 

After the phone called, Yunho got ready to meet up with Jonghyun to take Jasper around the city but instead, the three men headed to a club to relax.

 

"Wow, there are so much to do here in Seoul. Too bad I have to leave tomorrow. Otherwise, I would like to go to more places."

 

"Don’t worry Jasper, next time you come back, we will take you to more places." Yunho said, bringing his glass up, "Here, cheers."

 

As the guys were chatting, Jasper spotted a y girl on the dance floor, dancing.

 

"Damn! Seoul girls are hot. You guys are really lucky."

 

Smiling at the compliment Jasper gave them, Yunho and Jonghyun glance towards the dance floor to check out the girl Jasper was staring at. To Yunho's horror, that hot girl that his client was referring to was none other than his own wife.

 

"Suho Oppa, it’s so great to see our group of friends together again! I miss you all very much! We had so much fun in the USA, didn’t we?!" Tiffany shouted, over the blaring music.

 

Kim Suho was one of Tiffany's friends in the USA. His family lives in Seoul but he reside in the USA after graduation. He had come back to visit his family and friends and will return to the USA in eight days.

 

"Tippani, you are still as beautiful as ever. US isn't the same without you and Taeng." Suho said, bending down to peck Tiffany on the cheek.

 

Tiffany and Suho were having such a wonderful time that they were unaware of a pair of blazing eyes that was staring straight at them. Yunho was starting to get furious, witnessing the scene in front of him. How dare she lie to him. This is what he had suspected all along. She didn’t go over to Taeyeon's place; she was out partying.

 

Yunho, boiling with anger, took a gulp of his drink, got up and walked over to the dancing couple.

 

When Tiffany saw Yunho standing behind Suho, she stood there, frozen and surprised, not knowing what to do, "May I cut in?" Yunho asked, tapping Suho on the shoulder.

 

Looking down at Tiffany to see her nod, he smiled and left the dance floor, suspecting the two knew each other. Not knowing what to do, Yunho and Tiffany stood in the middle of the dance floor as the music roar in the background. Tiffany could see the fire burning in Yunho's eyes and tried to avoid those furious eyes for she feared that he can burn straight through her with them.

 

"Yunho Oppa, I..."

 

Just as she was about to explain, the blasting music had stopped and was now playing a slow song.

 

Still looking down at his pretty wife, Yunho felt a pain in his heart that he hadn't felt in a long time. Seeing her having such a good time with another man pierced his soul. She never laughed or smiled at him like that before. Surprised at his own action, Yunho slowly took one of Tiffany's hands and placed it upon his broad shoulder, holding the other in his own hand before moving to the slow rhythm of the music.

 

'Why isn't he yelling at me? Why isn’t he dragging me out of the dance floor liked he did on our first date? I had rather him do that then not say anything. Oh Oppa, being in your arms feels so right. I feel that this is where I belong but why is there such a big distance between us?' Tiffany thought.

 

'Tiffany, I’m trying so hard but why aren't you trying at all? What does this marriage mean to you? Who is that guy that you were dancing with? Is he some guy you just met or is there something going on between you two? I just want to hold you close. I like the feeling of you in my arms. What should I do? What do you want me to do?' Yunho thought.

 

"Um...Oppa, I’m..." Tiffany started, but was interrupted.

 

"Shhh, we will talk about that later."

 

With that said, Yunho suddenly pulled Tiffany closer to him. So close that she can hear his heartbeat. Not realizing her action, she wrap both arms around his neck while he tighten his grip around her slender waist.

 

When the song ended, the couple was still holding onto each other tightly until the loud music once again, filled the club, breaking them apart.

 

"I have to go back to my client. I will see you at home." Yunho said coolly, interrupting Tiffany who try to explained everything to him again.

 

Turning away from Tiffany, Yunho started to walked to where Jasper and Jonghyun were but was surprised to find Jasper sitting at the table all by himself. Knowing what Yunho was going to asked, Jasper pointed out where Jonghyun was. Turning to looked where Jasper was pointing, Yunho saw that Jonghyun was sitting and talking with Taeyeon on the far side of the club. They were at a big table with three other people there, including the guy who was dancing with Tiffany earlier.

 

After taking another gulp of his drink, Yunho said, "Come on, Jasper. I don’t think Jonghyun is going to be joining us anytime soon. That is his girlfriend over there. Let me take you out for some more sightseeing."

 

Nodding to Yunho's idea, the two men left the club with Tiffany looking at them as they walked out the door.