Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 15

 

Later that night, downstairs in the living room, Tiffany was waiting for Yunho to come home. Around five in the morning, Yunho came home, reeking of alcohol. Seeing that he couldn't even stand up straight, Tiffany immediately ran towards him.

 

"Yunho Oppa. Are you alright?" Tiffany asked worriedly, helping balance Yunho.

 

"Why do you care?" Yunho asked, shoving Tiffany away, "It’s not like you love me or anything. It’s not like you are my wife. Oh, wait a minute. You are my wife." Yunho continued sarcastically, smiling at Tiffany who didn't know how to response to Yunho's bitter remarks but try as she might, she couldn't help but question herself, 'Does she love Yunho?'

 

"Oppa, come on, let me help you upstairs." Tiffany said, holding onto Yunho while trying not to let his words get to her.

 

"No. I can go by myself. I don’t need your help. Why don’t you go and help your lovers instead?" Yunho said, struggling to get out of Tiffany's grasps but failed because of the alcohol.

 

Taking in a deep breath, Tiffany led Yunho upstairs who fell down on the bed once they reached the room. Not knowing what to do with him, she moved closer to glance at him to see that he had his eyes closed.

 

'Oh, no. Is he sleeping already? What am I supposed to do with him? He can’t sleep like that.' Tiffany thought.

 

Moving to the foot of the bed, Tiffany started to take off Yunho's black/white adidas neo city racer sneakers. Putting them away where they belong, she went back to examined her husband’s disorderly state. After much struggles with Yunho's heavy bodyweight, she succeeded in taking off his black london fog microfiber golf jacket. Nervously, she started ing his black tie solid button-down shirt. Halfway through with the buttons, Yunho suddenly opened his eyes. Shocked that he was awake, Tiffany stop what she was doing and was about to walk away when Yunho sat up, grabbing her wrists. Tugging her towards him, Yunho slowly brushed some strands of her hair away from her face. Seeing how closes he was to her, Tiffany took in a deep breathe of air; her face starting to turn crimson red. Once he got all the strands of hair away from her face, he started running his hand along her face softly before bending down, kissing Tiffany passionately, who was startled at his sudden movement. Eyes wide opened, she just sat there and stared at Yunho. After a few minutes of him kissing her, he started to realized that she was responsing back before trailing his kisses down her neck while caressing her body, pushing it gently until Tiffany was lying down on the bed with him on top.

 

'Wait, this isn't how I want it. Oppa is drunk. He doesn’t know what he's doing. He may regret it tomorrow and things will definitely be more awkward between us. I don’t want to make love with someone who doesn’t truly love me. I want my first time to be out of love when love do exists between us.' Tiffany thought, coming back to reality when feeling him caressing her milky white skin from under her white hanro savona chemise nightgown.

 

"Yunho Oppa, don’t. Please stop?" Tiffany said softly.

 

"Oppa, stop it."

 

'Damn it, Tiffany! Why are you rejecting me?! I’m your husband! I have every right! You would rather let other men touch you then let your husband?!' Yunho thought angrily, rolling to the side and went straight to the bathroom after he got up. He wasn’t going to forced Tiffany if she didn’t want to be with him.

 

'Oppa, I really want it too, but it’s not the right time yet.' Tiffany thought sadly, still lying where he left her.

 

Getting up to fix herself, Tiffany went over to her side of the bed, pulled the covers over herself while silently crying herself to sleep that night.

 

Ever since that night, Yunho had became very distant towards Tiffany and often came home later then usual. Whenever he comes home, he was either drunk or so tired he rarely paid any attention to Tiffany, making her feel even more lonely and sad.

 

Yunho sat at the bar, all alone, on a Friday night, downing his eighth glass of soju when a girl approached him, sitting down in the stool next to him.

 

"Hey y. Want to buy me a drink?" The girl next to him purred seductively.

 

Turning to the side, Yunho examined the stunning girl before giving her a slight seductive smile.

 

"Give this lady whatever she wants." Yunho said, looking at the bartender.

 

"So, tell me, why is a y guy like you sitting here all by yourself?"

 

Throughout the night, as they chatted away happily, Yunho started remembering how it felt like to be out on the town with the company of hot beautiful girls without worrying about any emotional nonsense, no strings attached, just pure fun.

 

"Do you want to go back to my place?" The girl leaned closer to him, whispering.

 

Giving her a y smile, one that would melt any women alive, he put some money on the bar counter for the bartender before wrapping his arm around the girl’s waist as they both headed to her place for the night.