The Phone Call

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

*Kwangmin's P.O.V*

 

I was about to enter the Auditorium but the crowd kept on pushing one another. Suddenly, a guy bumped into me in which I accidentally pushed a girl right in front of me and she fell.

 

"Ouch!" she groaned.

 

"Oh chwoeseonghamnida, neon gwaenchanha?"  I helped her to get up.

 

She was pretty.

 

"Gwaenchanha" She smiled and left me.

 

She did not realise she had dropped her keychain on the floor. I picked it up and called out to her.

 

"Chogiyo?! Hey miss!" But she was already a far.

 

It was already too crowded so I walked into the Auditorium quickly. I took a glance at the keychain. It was a music note keychain and there was a girl's name on it.

 

"I'm gonna return this to her someday" I put the keychain into my pocket.

 

Finally, the briefing ended. I walked home since there was no class today. After all, my house was not that far from the school. On my way home, my phone was vibrating.

 

I looked at the screen, It was Victoria.

 

"Yeobeoseoyo?" I answered the phone called.

 

"Kwangmin oppa!"

 

"Ne?"

 

"I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

 

"Omo,jinjja?" I was shocked yet happy.

 

"Ne, so pick me up tomorrow at the airport!" she demanded.

 

"Okay! We haven't seen each other since the December holiday. I wonder if you have grown into a fatty" I teased.

 

"Yah! I'm still pretty you know! Haha.. Okay then, see you tomorrow!" she giggled.

 

"Ne, see you~" we hung up.

 

By the time we ended the conversation, I was already homed. I really missed her. I could not wait to see her tomorrow!

 

*End of Kwangmin's P.O.V"

 

A/N : so guys, how was it? Comments are welcomed ^^,