Min Oppa

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

*My P.O.V*

School was okay today and I just realized that the Blondie’s girlfriend was also my classmate >_< She kept on bugging at him. If I were him, I would definitely break up with her. Well, enough of those two.

I switched on my Ipod and played random songs. Suddenly, my favorite song, Boyfriend was playing.

“Hmm.. I wonder when will I ever date a guy?” I let out a faint sighed.

As I was looking through my Ipod, I realized something was missing and it was…

“OH MY GOSH! WHERE IS MY KEYCHAIN?!” I gasped as my eyes were bulging out of its sockets.

I started scanning my room. Yes, you read me right, I SCANNED MY ROOM! Not even a single corner / place were left out, hoping I would find it but unfortunately, I COULD NOT FIND IT!!!!! T____T

“Aigoo… I guess I really lost it this time” I dropped on the floor, devastated.

The keychain was not just a keychain. It was a gift from my childhood friend, Min when I was 6 years old. We shared the same interest on music. I still remember the day he gave the keychain to me.

*Flashback*

“Heera-ah, I have something to tell you” He looked so down.

“Min oppa, why do you look so sad?” I was concerned.

“I’m.. I’m going to America” He looked away.

“Mwo?! Eonje?” I was shocked.

I thought he was pulling a prank on me but by judging his expression, I knew he was being serious.

“Right now..” he looked at me sadly.

“Until..when?” there was a cracked in my voice.

“I don’t know.. Maybe for a long time” My tears finally dropped.

“Min-ah~ We have to go now” his mother shouted from the car.

He grabbed my right hand and pulled out something from his pocket.

“I bought this and designed your name on it. This will be my last gift. Please take care of it until we meet again…in the future” He hugged me for the first and the last time.

“Heera-ah, I’ll be missing you” he whispered into my ears.

I hugged him tightly, did not want to let him go. My tears fell down heavily.

“I..I have to go now” he let go and walked away.

“Min oppa!” I shouted.

He looked at me for the last time and get on the car.

*End of flashback*

My eyes were teary without me knowing. I shed my tears, grabbed my sweater and wore it. I turned the door knob and left my room.

My mom was watching TV and she saw me.

“Honey, where are you going?” She asked.

“I’m going to buy ice-cream in the market”

“Okay, just don’t be late. You know, you’re having school tomorrow!” She reminded.

“Ne eomma, I’m leaving now” I closed the door and walked off.

````````````````

A/N : Hi ya guys! :D So, how was it? Bad? Hard to understand? Wordy? Piece of crap? (Ouch! T.T) haha. I have a free time right now so yeah..here you go, new chappy! ^^, I just don't have the heart to let you guys waiting for the new updates :') Anyway, don't be shy to drop your comments below and hit the subscribed button if you like this fic cause I wanna know how do you guys think of my fic is :) <3