The Fight

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

On the next day…

*Kwangmin’s P.O.V*

It was 6.50am already. I promised to fetch Victoria up and went to school together.We had to meet our homeroom teacher to give her personal documents and stuffs, so we had to get there before lesson started.

Normally, I would simply walk to school but not today. I took my car’s key and started the engine. Her apartment wasn’t that far away from my place. After a 10 minutes ride I finally arrived. I was about to get out of the car when suddenly she appeared and get into the car.

“Morning princess~” I greeted her.

She looked so pretty in her uniform.

“Morning too oppa!” she fastened her safety belt.

“Do you have all the documents with you?” I reminded.

“Ne~ we have to go now or else we’ll be late” she was all excited about school.

“Alright, alright” I pressed the hand-break and zoom off.

It was 7.15am the moment we reached school. We quickly headed to the teachers’ staffroom and met our homeroom teacher.

“Excuse me Sir, this is Victoria. She’s the new transferred student” I bowed.

“Oh you’re that student. I’m Mr Lee Teuk” He cheerfully introduced himself.

“By the way, do you bring all those necessary documents?” He asked Victoria.

“Ah ne~” she handed the documents.

“Here is the class list, I need your signature next to your name” He gave her a pen.

Both of us looked through the paper and realised my name wasn’t in the list. Victoria raised her eyebrow.

“Oppa, I thought we are in the same class?” She asked as I was confused too.

“Is there anything wrong?” Mr Lee Teuk asked.

“I was supposed to be in the same class as her but we couldn’t find my name in this list” I explained.

“Oh jinjja? What’s your name?”

“Jo Kwangmin” I replied.

“Ah! I just remembered! There was a mistake back then. You’re supposed to be in the next door homeroom” He stated.

I looked at Victoria and mumbled a “Mian” apologetically as her happy face was now replaced with a disappointed look.

*School bell rang*

“Kwangmin, the first period will start in awhile. You better go to your class now” Mr Lee Teuk said.

“You go first, I’ll be fine” Victoria reassured.

I just looked at her and nodded.

“I’ll see you later” I felt bad.

“Ne~” she let out a faint smile.

I left the staffroom and headed to my class. Sighed~

*End of Kwangmin’s P.O.V*

Meanwhile…

*Youngmin’s P.O.V*

I offered to fetch Victoria up but she rejected. She said she already had someone to do it for her. Aishhh…

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Oh man... another text from Hyuna =_=

>Sender : Hyuna

Oppa, why you no reply my texts?

“Victoria is back. I can’t let her see this side of me. But knowing Hyuna, she will just ruin my plan. I guess this is it. Nevertheless, she’s just my toy to enjoy my oh-so-boring life” I thought.

I replied her text.

>Recipient : Hyuna

Hyuna, we are done.

>Send?

Yes

>Message has been sent

Anyway, if you’re wondering, I was in my grey Lamborghini. I looked at my watch, it was 7.15am already. Class did not start until 7.30am.

“Alright, it’s time for show!” I accelerated the car as fast as I could.

Not that I wanted to die early but… wait, why should I explained myself on the first place? Pfft…

*End of Youngmin’s P.O.V*

*Your P.O.V*

“Eomma, I’m going to school now!” I yelled from the door.

“Ne!” She yelled back from the kitchen.

I closed the door and walked for school.

I was about to enter the school gate when suddenly a stupid car with an insane driver popped out of nowhere and almost knocked me off and killed me instantly!

I was VERY shocked and I thought I would really die until I heard a loud screeching sound. To my surprise, the driver was able to stop the car because the car was merely 0.5cm away from me! And the fact I could predict our distance at this moment surprised me even more =__=  My body frozen on the spot as my face became pale. I could feel my soul drifting away from my body slowly.

“Yah! Can you move aside already or do you really want me to hit you?!” The driver rolled down the window and popped his head out.

WTF?! IT WAS THE RUSTY-HEADED YOUNGMIN?!!!! >:O

“YAH! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME YET YOU HAVE THE GUT TO LECTURE ME?!” I lost my temper.

“Aishh... whatever, next time use your vision wisely!”

“MWORAGO?! You’re the one to talk to!” I snapped back.

He sounded the horn to my annoyance. I took the opportunity to kick the front part of his car for several times which left my footprints on it and walked off.

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS -------“ he shrieked as I plugged in the headphone to my ears.

“That guy… URGH!! What a GREAT way to start my day!” I mentally screamed my head off.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````