Flashback!

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

It was getting late. Min oppa dropped me off home by taking a bus ride. I thanked him and after that changed my outfit to my favorite Naruto pajama. I flopped onto my bed and starred at the ceiling, reminisced what had happened today.

Met Min oppa was really something ^^, But suddenly I remembered of that blondie guy…

*Flashback*

-At school, break time-

The class was half-emptied as some were having their break outside, at cafeteria perhaps especially the boys.

"Aish...where the heck is Youngmin?" Hyuna groaned frustratedly.

I looked at the desk next to me, the Blondie's desk. He was nowhere to be seen since our last period before break.

"He said he's going to the toilet but that's 15 minutes ago" A girl replied while looking at her watch.

"I agree with Jessica, why don't you send him a text? Another girl suddenly suggested.

So, the earlier girl was Jessica. I tried to memorise their names.

"Yoona, I already sent him TEXTS but he doesn't reply to any!" Hyuna slammed her table.

Dude, this brat was so noisy =___= Anyway, the other girl was Yoona.

"Err Hyuna, I'll look for him at this side meanwhile you look at that side" A guy, yeap Minwoo, interrupted.

Hyuna agreed and started looking for him.

Suddenly, my stomach churned. Ughh.. I was hungry T_T I decided to but something at cafe.I was walking around the school corridor and a girl shrieked out of nowhere which attracted my attention. I looked at the class nearby and saw...

"YOUNGMIN OPPA!" a girl playfully hit Youngmin's chest.

He was back-hugging the girl. What a jerk! Hyuna was looking for him yet he was having a FUN time with another girl!

"I know you like it Nicole~" Youngmin teased as the girl I believed named Nicole blushed. =_=

"Hyung! what are you doing" Minwoo popped out of nowhere.

"Can't you see I'm having fun?" Youngmin simply replied.

Nicole was now leaving Youngmin, Minwoo and two other guys from my class. Youngmin's phone vibrated.

"Aish..this Hyuna! I've had enough of her already. Why must she takes thing seriously. I was just playing around with her!" Youngmin switched off his phone.

"Hyung, you're so mean.." Minwoo whined.

Youngmin spun around and saw me standing outside and smirked.

"Shoot!" I was caught off guard and continued heading to the cafe.

*End of the flashback*

"I better stayed away from that jerk!" I reminded myself before I off to lalaland.

```````````````````````````````````

A/N : I forgot to update this earlier T_T sorry if it's confusing. Please be reminded that this happened when Kwangmin was picking up Victoria at the airport. Anyway, I used light blue font indicates Minwoo's speech, purple for Hyuna's, maroon for Jessica's, fire brick for Yoona's and golden rod for Nicoles to avoid confusion during their conversations and I'm sorry if I make it even more confusing LOL =__='

ppyong~ <3