She's Back!

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

(On the same day)

Meanwhile…

*Kwangmin's P.O.V*

I would not be going to school today cause I had to pick her (Victoria) up later at the airport. It had been 2 years since we last met. I still could remember it was somewhere in November the last day I saw her. She had to follow her parents to transfer to China due to her father's business and her father promised her to enroll her in a same school as mine 2 years later, which was now.

"I wonder how was she for the last two years" I said while looking into the mirror.

"Done! I have to go now" I fixed my hair.

I grabbed my sweater, mobile phone and last but not least my car's key. I just got my driving license a month ago :D

On my way to the airport, I stopped by at a flower shop to buy her a bouquet of flowers as her welcomed back gift. After paying the cashier, I hopped onto my car and continued my destination.

*End of Kwangmin's P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Victoria's P.O.V*

It felt great to be back to Korea. I really missed this country but I missed Kwangmin oppa even more ^^, Speaking of Kwangmin oppa, I wonder how was his older twin, Youngmin oppa doing. Anyway, back to Kwangmin oppa, I had been liking him since we were still young. He and Youngmin used to be my next door neighbors and my classmates when we were in the primary school. I used to mistaken him for Youngmin oppa but after spending few years with them, I managed to differentiate who was who. Eventually, we became best friends.

Finally the plane landed and I was looking for Kwangmin oppa. I saw him holding a placard with my name on it and a bouquet of flowers. This guy really had never changed, his gentleness that was it. He saw me and waved at me while smiling ever so brightly. I really loved this guy! :D

"Oppa!" I walked towards him while carrying my luggage.

"Uri Victoria!" he pulled me into a hug and let go.

"As expected you're getting fat!" he teased.

"OPPA!" I pinched his cheek as he moaned in pain.

"AHHH! Mian! Mian!" and I let go.

"Girl, you're still the old you. Well, except for that you're becoming more fierce and I MISS YOU!" he rubbed his red cheek and pouted.

"Ow, don't you 'GIRL' me! I MISS YOU TOO!" I laughed at him.

"Anyway before I forgot, a gift for my Princess!" he gave me the flowers.

"Aww.. That is so sweet of you. Gomawoyo my PRINCE!" I giggled.

"Come on! Let's go! I bet you're hungry Ms. Fatty!" he grabbed my wrist and carried my luggage.

"YAH!" I namja jinjja!  >:O

-Skipped to when we were in my apartment- (Still Victoria's P.O.V)

Kwangmin oppa helped me to unpack my stuff.

"Hey, you're attending the same school as mine right?" He asked as he saw my school uniform.

"Ne" I smiled while continued cleaning my room.

"I saw your name in a same class list as mine" he added.

"Oh jinjja?" he nodded.

"Daebak!" I exclaimed.

"So oppa, can you accompany me tomorrow to settle all those medical record and stuffs?" I pleaded.

"Anything for you~"

"But we have to settle all these earlier at teachers' staffroom cause I don't want to interrupt he/she during our lesson. So, come early alright?" I reminded him as he nodded.

"Oh oppa, how is Youngmin oppa?"I realised he was not there when oppa picked me up.

I was tired so I sat on a sofa, resting.

"I supposed he's doing good" he laid on my laps.

"What do you mean by you 'supposed'?" I was confused.

"Well..you see, we aren't that close since you were in China" he paused.

"I'm tired, I want to take a nap now Princess~" he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I wonder what happened to them but I decided not to ask any further. Soon, I fell asleep too.

*End of Victoria's P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : hello readers! :) how's the new chapter? It's kinda long and I'm afraid you guys are having a hard time to understand the story =S To all Youngmin's fans, please be patient. I'll update a chapter in his P.O.V soon. And please don't forget to drop your comments below! ^^, Gamsahamnida~ <3