The First Meeting

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

I was a 16 years old teenager who lived her life like other normal people. I love music and I have a great interest on singing and dancing. My dream was to be a big star. But how can I be a superstar when nobody at my school even know my existence? It's like I was completely invisible. I had never even dated a guy before that at times I wonder if it was normal for a girl at my age to never experienced romance.

 

It was the beginning of our new semester, which meant I had to spend another 3 years at this school..by myself! Urghh great! I was walking to a class list notice board at the hallway, obviously to find out which class I would be in.  After looking through at so many name lists, I finally found my class.

 

Here is the name list of my class -

 

1 . Jo Youngmin

2 . Jo Kwangmin

3 . No Minwoo

4 . Kim Jonghyun

5 . Woo Kevin

6 . Im Yoona

7 . Jung Jessica

8 . Kim Hyuna

9 . Song Victoria

10 . WOO HEERA  <-- OH HERE IT IS!

 

 

Psshh.. Always at the bottom -_- well, that was expected.

 

*BELL RINGS*

 

"Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun. Sorry for this interruption, there is one announcement. This announcement is from the Principal : To all our beloved students, please proceed to our school Auditorium for a morning brief, gamsahamnida."

 

Not long after the announcement, all students were on their way to the Auditorium. It was too crowded that suddenly someone pushed me from behind causing me to fall on my !

 

"Ouch!" I groaned.

 

"Oh chwoeseonghamnida, neon gwaenchanha?"  The guy who bumped into me help me to get up.

 

"Gwaenchanha" I smiled at him, did not paying attention and continue walking.

 

"Chogiyo?! Hey miss!" I heard a voice but I shrugged it off.

 

The briefing took forever. It was already 2pm when we were allowed to recess. My stomach growled since I skipped the lunch. Fortunately, our first lesson starts tomorrow which meant there was no class for today! :D I decided to look for my class since I did not want to have a hard time finding my homeroom tomorrow. Especially because this school was one of the prestigious schools that can be found in Seoul. It was way too big that I always reminded myself to not get lost.

 

After having a mini tour looking for my homeroom, I finally found it. The corridor was emptied as people were already on their way home. It was kind off creepy so I decided to go home as well.

 

I was at the school front gate when I saw a blond-haired guy making out with a girl nearby. They saw me looking at them.

 

"What are you looking at? Never saw people making out before?!" asked the guy rudely.

 

"Hah, you're not even worth to look at" I said plainly as I continued walking.

 

"YAH! Are you looking for a fight?!" Mocked the girl as I did not give a damn.

 

"Yeobo, that's enough" said the blondie.

 

Oh come on, what's with those attitudes? Did not their parents teach them how to behave well? I groaned in frustration. Finally, I reached home. I went to my bedroom to take a shower and had my dinner after that.

 

I laid on my bed, starring at the ceiling blankly and not long after that I fell asleep.