Eleventh Chapter

Unconventional Love

 

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri chased for his breath. His tongue, Jiyong's, tasted every inch of the hot, bittersweet flesh. He clawed his fingernails on the arm grasping for his waist as he went on a frenzy. The taste---it was beyond ravishing---the strong, powerful taste of cigarette; the sweet, sugary saliva tinged with a minty gum---Seungri was beyond elated. He could feel his whole body heat up, as well as the growing bulge in his pants, throbbing and growing more and more erect.

 

He leans in forward, trapping Jiyong onto the seat with his hand pushing against his chest. As he shifts on his position, legs spread and kneeling on the seat on the sides of Jiyong's hips, he takes control and aggressively plunged his needy mouth onto his neck. He kisses it oh so tenderly, and then with his tongue, tasting and devouring it completely. He could taste the tiny droplets of sweat dried off from Jiyong's skin, mixed with his rich, intoxicating perfume; bitter, yet strangely addicting.

 

His scent. The lavish scent Jiyong's body was giving off---a luscious, muscular scent with all hints of elegance---was enough to send Seungri over the edge.

 

Jiyong groaned.

 

A soft, smothered groan as Seungri vigorously on a tiny part of his skin, and then sinking his teeth onto it.

 

Seungri couldn't wait no more; he slid his hand down on Jiyong's pants, slowly, feeling up every part his fingers grazes upon. As he finally reaches down, immediately, he felt himself even more aroused; Jiyong's manhood was also stiff and erect. A sudden wish for another functional limb was then thought about; a hand just wasn't enough to hastily open up the tight, stuffy jeans. Oh, how he wished he could touch all of him with both of his itching hands.

 

Seungri tugged his head back; it would be foolish if he won't take a closer look at Jiyong's face right now, he thought. Such a moment wouldn't come by so frequently---perhaps, this could be the first and last chance he'll ever get to experience this joyous moment.

 

He halted from doing anything and just sat there on Jiyong's lap, panting, eyes looking dazed as he gaped at him, treasuring every images he sees. Jiyong was also catching his breath, head leaning on the seat with a wrinkle on the spaces between his eyebrows. There was an obvious sign of fluster plastered all over his face. Seungri was in awe. Never, would've he imagined, that such sensual and view from Jiyong would present itself before his eyes.

 

"Hyung.." he muttered, almost as if whispering to himself. "..You're mine now."

 

His throat, dry and stale, gulped down the little liquid pooling around his tongue. He blinked his eyelids gradually, as if tired and worn-out. His pupils, dilated and almost hollow, as if a moth seeing a light for the first time.

 

"Hyung.." he repeated.

 

Seungri reached for Jiyong's pants, gently sliding down the zipper as his eyes still fixed on him. The look on Jiyong's face was

something indistinct for Seungri; he couldn't put into words how uncanny it is for him. Is he feeling uneasy? Uncomfortable? Tense? Perhaps, disgusted? All was too difficult for him to decipher. He couldn't care less, though. It doesn't matter for now. He could fret about this trivial matter later, because for now, finally, Jiyong was all his. Finally, he can touch all of him. That's all that matters for now.

 

Gently, he laid his fingers on the hardened shaft, rubbing against it with adequate amount of force. With a firm grasp to it, he circled around his fingers to it, feeling up every inch of the long flesh. It was hot and hard and pulsating and incredible. Seungri was electrified. He started it up and down, slowly, and then gradually speeding up. He could feel its skin sliding on his palm, moving along with his motions. Soon, he found himself heavily breathing as his hand jerked Jiyong's manhood with an amazing speed.

 

"H-hyung.." he breathed out, gasping for breath.

 

Jiyong's head was thrown back on the seat, exposing the redness on the side of his neck. His chest was fervently moving, also gasping for air. His eyebrows was furrowed, along with his tightly-shut eyes.

 

"..Mine too, Hyung.." Seungri uttered weakly. "T-touch mine, too.. Please.."

 

Jiyong opens his eyes in response. He stared at the man on top of him, still with a wrinkle on the bridge of his nose.

 

Seungri continued to work him as they exchanged gazes. He could see the reservation on Jiyong's expression---his eyes and lips was clearly shouting unwillingness and reluctance. But again, Seungri chose to ignore it.

 

"Please.." he begged. "Touch me.. Please.."

 

Jiyong's eyes then turned uncertain; he breaks off contact and directed it at anything but Seungri.

 

"Please.." he repeated once more. "..I-I can't with just one hand."

 

It was then Jiyong finally moves. Slowly, with both of his hands, he reached for the denim jeans in front of him and reluctantly opens up its button and zipper.

 

Seungri felt even more excited; Jiyong was right in front of him, staring at his hardness. He could feel his manhood slowly get slippery as a warm and sticky liquid began to leak out from his shaft.

 

"H-hyung.. quick," he breathed out as he quickened his pace.

 

Jiyong shut his eyes tight for a quick second; Seungri's movements was getting more and more fast. But eventually, his hand found its way to Seungri's.

 

"H-hyung.." Seungri whimpered. He felt shivers all over his body. Jiyong's hand was finally touching him, and it was pure bliss. Gradually, they were both each other's, with Jiyong, resorting to a more gentle motion.

 

Seungri felt like passing out. The incredible pleasure he was receiving from him was too overwhelming. The warmth on Jiyong's hand, along with the friction his was making; he felt like exploding any moment.

 

"M-more," he let out a hefty breath. "More.. Touch me more.."

 

Seungri's hips involuntarily grinded along with Jiyong's stokes. He gulps in pleasure as he closes his eyes, enjoying every moment of the ecstasy. Soon, he found himself gliding his shaft against Jiyong's, and then eventually rubbing against it intensely.

 

"F-," Jiyong muttered with difficulty. He followed with Seungri's actions and rubbed his against the wet flesh.

 

As they were both kneading against each other, Seungri could feel himself getting closer and closer. His grip on Jiyong's was becoming more tight, it up and down together with his own. Their hands were touching, brushing against each other as they both begin to feel the heat of the stuffy place.


"," Jiyong uttered. "W-why are you so good at this,"


"Faster," Seungri commanded, shaking his hips with his mouth open, panting.

 

"S-," Jiyong rubbed his and Seungri's faster. He threw his head back on the seat, shutting his eyes close from the pleasure.

 

Sweat trickled down on Seungri's temples and jaw. He could feel a hot fluid seeping out from

Jiyong's throbbing manhood. Quietly, he breathes out a muffled moan as his hand squelches on the sticky sensation.

 

"..This- this feels so good," he uttered with an airy voice. "Hyung.. I'm getting close.. I-I'm gonna .. Squeeze tighter.. Please.."

 

Seungri then suddenly lets out a shaky moan, his feet curling at the process; Jiyong's grip on him tightened. He could now feel it spurting out.. Almost. Just a bit a more.

 

"H-hyung.. Call my name.. Please.." he pleaded Jiyong. "Say my name.."

 

Jiyong's eyebrows twitched. A blunt display of hesitation appeared on his face. Will he do it? Will he be able to call his name at such moment? Seungri could only anticipate patiently.

 

"..Seung- Seungri.." Jiyong breathed out with a low, husky voice, opening his eyes and looking right through him with such sensual look to it.

 

Incredible. It's as if Seungri stopped breathing for a moment. His voice---his sultry voice. It was like a blessing for his ears. In no time, he found himself squirting on top of Jiyong.

 

Seungri whiffed for his breath. His mouth, wide opened, was dripping little amount of drool without him even noticing. His arm momentarily stops jerking as he sat there, looking down at the man below him. His mind was in a blur. He could only look at Jiyong as sweat drip down on his flushed skin.

 

"Hyung.. Can.. Can I you..?" he asked.

 

Jiyong gives no response. He sat there with an iffy look on his face. Was he torn between pleasure and his morals?

 

No clear sign of refusal was given; Seungri then proceeded to get off from his lap and kneels in front of him. Without breaking eye contact, slowly, he leans his head closer to Jiyong's dripping shaft, earning a cautious and wary look from him. Jiyong was tensed, Seungri could tell. Gently, and awfully slow, he slid his hand on Jiyong's thigh as he begins to open his mouth. Upon touching, he could feel himself getting stiff once again.

 

"S-stop," Jiyong suddenly blurts. He sits up, backing away from him. "That's enough,"

 

Seungri paid no heed to his remark. Like he didn't hear anything, he continued moving closer to him, and then taking in the long flesh inside his mouth.

 

"I said stop!" Jiyong exclaimed, pushing Seungri's shoulder away. "That's- that's enough!"

 

Seungri didn't budge; Jiyong's force wasn't enough. Part of him felt delighted. Did he really not want to? He didn't put much effort on stopping him, Seungri thought.

 

He then continued to lay his tongue on its head; and from the top before finally swallowing it to its bottom.

 

Seungri hears another smothered groan. It was sheer rapture.

 

He looks up at Jiyong's lewd face, this time, he started moving with his tongue tasting every inch of it. He could feel its veins pulsating, as well as its skin moving along as he guzzled it down. 

 

"!" Jiyong yelled, eyes shut, thigh twitching. "S-stop! That's enough,"

 

Seungri only got faster. He felt like choking from Jiyong inside of his throat, pushing in and out, vioating the insides of his mouth. But the pleasure he got from it was immense. He was rock-hard once again. His hand leaves Jiyong's thigh to slide it down on him, and then servicing himself as he no longer could take it.

 

"R-Ri.." Jiyong breathed out, seizing Seungri's hair with some force. "..I'm .."

 

"..Ngghh-"

 

Seungri moaned out as he led on him harder.

 

As he engulfed it deep inside his throat, a salty and bitter-tasting liquid was spurted inside of him. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Silence. A disturbing silence stood in the gap between them.

 

Jiyong was sitting on the other corner, staring dully at the window. He was just inches away from him, yet, there seemed to be an enormous distance between them. He could reach him, yet he couldn't. Why was that so? He asked himself.

 

The answer was so clear in his bleak, dreary eyes, yet, Seungri refused to acknowledge it.

 

Finally, Jiyong breaks the silence;

 

"..Let's.. not see each other for a while."

 

 

 

And just like that, Seungri felt like he just died.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Too much?

..sorry..

I did give a warning though..