Tenth Chapter

Unconventional Love

 

 

Seungri could see the movements of Jiyong's jaw, gritting his teeth as he sat there stiff as a rock. His eyes, unsteady and erratic while his thigh twitches on the sensation of the warm, forceful hand. 

"This is so nice," Kiko uttered with glister in her eyes. "Hope we can hang out like this often."

"Hehh," Seungri breathed out. "Of course. We can do this all the time," He then turns his gaze towards Jiyong, lips forming a malicious smile. "Right.. Hyung..?" he asked, clutching onto his flesh.

The sudden shifting of Jiyong's adam's apple was enough to make Seungri sneer from pure pleasure and joy. The ecstasy, running through his veins, blinding him, and making everything around him seem bleary, was taking control of him. The feeling was euphoric. Jiyong was dancing in the palm of his hand, and it was sheer bliss. 

"This is really fun!" Seungri exclaimed, chortling with the widest grin. "So much fun!"

"Oh--" Kiko uttered, letting out an iffy laugh. "You okay..?" she asked, muddled over Seungri's exaggerated remark. 

"Of course!" he answered almost instantly. "How can I not be okay? This is so much fun!" he uttered, followed by a laughter. 

Kiko giggles. "You're really funny, you know," she said before sipping on her cup of coffee.

Seungri then felt Jiyong's hostile eyes on him, staring at him from the corner of his eyes while still maintaining a stern posture. He smirks and then answers back a lecherous and intentful gaze.

Jiyong looks away; Seungri grins.

Rapture was all that Seungri could feel as he slid down his hand closer onto Jiyong's crotch. He could hear his own heart throbbing crazily out off his chest, defeaning his own ears. The excitement was overwhelming. 

A whimper. Seungri hears a whimper from Jiyong. 

Seungri was almost delirious. He could feel his blood rushing over to his manhood, slowly getting erect and stiff. He started catching his breath as his sweaty palm gently grazes the bulge on Jiyong's pants. The incredible warmth omitting from the soft, tender flesh, sent a tingling sensation throughout his whole body.

But just as he was about to fondle it, a tight and powerful grip latches onto his wrist. Before he knew it, he was getting dragged away from his seat. 

"W-where are you guys going?" Kiko sat up, head turned, following the two with her eyes as Jiyong carelessly drag away Seungri. "W-what's wrong?" 

"Stay there," Jiyong uttered, merely turning his face to the side. 

Kiko panics. "Wait!" she yelled, standing up, earning the attention of the few people around. "What's going on?"

Jiyong could feel the eyes staring at them, sinking deep into their skins. He halts taking a step from the wooden floor and warns the anxious woman infront, "Just stay here for a moment, okay?" he said in slightly calm manner, enough to stop Kiko from reacting extremely of the situation. 

With the increase of the speed in Jiyong's walking pace, his grip on the boy's wrist also tightens. Seungri felt a sudden twinge on his muscle.

Seungri chuckled. "Where are you taking me?" he asked with a goading smirk.

Jiyong uttered no word; instead, he pulled the steel handle of the glass door with a powerful force, winding out the silver strands of hair on Seungri's forehead. 

"What, are you mad?" he asked, breathing out a faint giggle. 

Jiyong suspends walking. "Get in," he said, pulling the backseat door of the expensive vehicle.

An eyebrow then arches from Seungri as he stood there in amusement. He stared at Jiyong's stern face, smile crawling out from his lips. 

"Can you not hear me? I said get the in," Jiyong exclaimed, eyes belching out a smoldering aura.

"Hehhh.. so you're really mad, huh?" 

Jiyong grew impatient; he reaches out for Seungri's shoulder, grasping onto it, and then shoving him inside the car with great force.

"What the are you doing?" Jiyong growled at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, feigning innocence through his frown.

Angered, Jiyong then pins him onto the window, grabbing him by the shirt with no regards to his broken arm. "You er. Don't you ing act innocent with me."

Seungri laughs. "What are you so mad about?" he uttered, grabbing Jiyong's wrist. "Aren't I supposed to be the one getting mad?" 

For a split second, Jiyong's gaze falters away from him; Seungri smirks. 

"It's the truth, right?" he taunts at him while grabbing the chance to remove the hand oppressing him. "Are you guilty about it? Hyung?"

Jiyong was thrown into a faze, Seungri could tell. They sat there in silence with only the sound of their breathing accompanying the cold atmosphere. 

"..I'm sorry," Jiyong muttered with sincerity. "I just.. I.."

It was so strange, Seungri thought. A smile was twitching on his lips, but then, the coherence with his emotion was completely off. He stared at him, unable to figure out how to react. Why? He asked himself. Why is it that he's now back to his usual self? Why is it that he now feels his throat aching? Why is it that he's now struggling to blink off a tear?

"I'm sorry," Jiyong repeated. He gazed at him profoundly, all hint of gentleness and sincerity present.

"F- off," Seungri breathed out with a smirk. He chuckled, looking deep within his eyes, only to find himself having the trouble to breathe.

A slight frown appeared on Jiyong's face as he watched the boy struggle to feign a laugh. 

"I'm.. I'm sorry.." he uttered, facing downwards.

Seungri snorts a hefty breath, causing a shallow curve form on his chest. He stared at Jiyong as his eyelids blinked non-stop. Why? It was all he could think of.

"..Why..?" he breathed out with a shaky, broken smile. He could've sworn he could feel his eyeballs stitch in the process. "..Why?" he repeated once more. 

All was vanquishing enough for him, but Jiyong just had to look at him with an annoyingly sympathetic eyes; Seungri could only laugh.

Everything was a joke: the situation, Jiyong, and himself. Especially himself.

"What the ..?" he muttered to himself. He was aware of it all: his voice, cracking; his eyebrows uncontrollably twitching; and his eyes, getting red and glassy. He was aware of it, and he couldn't help but loathe himself for showing such weakness to him.

"Seungri.." Jiyong uttered with the lowest, most apologizing tone.

Seungri despised it.

"Forgive me," Jiyong reaches out for his hand. "I'm really sorry."

Seungri couldn't spit out a word. His throat, choking him up, was a big hindrance for his urge to cuss out the man infront of him.

"I'm sorry," he repeated once again. He held tightly onto the weary boy's shaky hand.

Seungri was at loss. Oh, how he hated Jiyong and himself right now. 

With his full force, he yanked out his arm from the tight grasp and broke free from the annoyingly warm sensation.

Was it the overwhelming emotions? Was the pain in his chest more painful than any physical pain? He asked himself as he watched Jiyong panics infront of him. If it wasn't for the worry appearing in the man's eyes, then he wouldn't have realized the blood gushing out of his hand.

He turns his head to his side, only to see a huge crack on the tinted glass.

"Y-your hand!" Jiyong exclaimed, immediately tending to the injury.

Seungri remained thawed onto his seat. He sat there motionless as his eyes fixed on Jiyong.

But then, as if the compact and sturdy walls stubbornly standing inside of him---preventing everything from cascading out---finally breaks down and shatters; all at once, he lets out the ocean of tears freely flow out from his eyes.

"..I-it hurts!!" he shouted, hysterically. "I-it hurts so much!!" he sobbed out, heavily catching for his breath almost to the point of hyperventilating. "It hurts! It in' hurts!!" he repeated over and over again with his quivering voice.

A tight, warm embrace then locked onto his seemingly fragile state of body. A sorry voice whispered into his ears repeatedly; "Forgive me," over and over again until he calmed a bit down.

"It hurts.." Seungri said softly as he let himself sink in to Jiyong's arms. 

"I know.. I know.. I'm sorry," Jiyong whispered. He caressed his hands on the back of the tear-drenched boy's head, it with the utmost mildness.

"I'm sorry," he repeated once more.

"Sleep with me."

A faint but sensible display of halt was then received by Seungri. It was only for a quick second, but he felt it.

"Sleep with me," he demanded again. "Aren't you sorry?"

It was then Jiyong ceased contact. Slowly, he leaned away to look for Seungri's eyes.

"What..?" he asked, obviously dazed.

"Didn't you ask for my forgiveness?" Seungri uttered with great hostility in his voice. "If so, you have to sleep with me."

Seungri could tell that Jiyong found difficulty on reacting. He could see the uncertainty on the man's eyes, searching for anything, anything but his eyes to stare at.

"You can't?" he asked.

No response. As he was expecting.

It was like a sudden black out occured in his head once again; Seungri found himself leaning close to Jiyong, pressing his lips onto his. His hand, eager and itching to touch, clutched on the surprisingly firm and muscular shoulder as he indulges himself on the soft, tender pair of lips. 

Seungri felt the hair on the back on his neck stand up. A slippery flesh slipped into his mouth to which tasted like nicotine.

Jiyong was kissing him back.

 

 

 

 



Hope I did a pretty good job? He he.. I cried while writing this lmao